Funny enough I can't stand Disturbed specifically because of a memory I have of them constantly being played in a gym years ago.
Cade said:
Funny enough I can't stand Disturbed specifically because of a memory I have of them constantly being played in a gym years ago.
Lol yeah, I do have to admit that they are a common thing to hear around here. But overall they are pretty good in terms of fast paced music :)
Can't beat the classics. Used to listen to that all the time before dozing off in bed haha.
mattiasc02 said:
I love this one so muchh

RIP Aaliyah...
I never heard of this artist before, probably cuz i'm living under a rock or so. But damn, that is tragic and heartbreaking. Especially her passing away at such a young age.
Dust said:
I never heard of this artist before, probably cuz i'm living under a rock or so. But damn, that is tragic and heartbreaking. Especially her passing away at such a young age.
Yeah. It kinda gives u this weird vibe when u listen to a song that's been sung by a dead artist. Like, I can't see it the same no more
mattiasc02 said:
Yeah. It kinda gives u this weird vibe when u listen to a song that's been sung by a dead artist. Like, I can't see it the same no more
I feel yah, hell I still keep a Static X album - (Cannibal) for example even after Wayne Static passed away 2 years ago. You're right about not being able to see it the same no more, BUT it does throw a brick wall of nostalgia at you of the heydays of the certain artist.
Dust said:
I feel yah, hell I still keep a Static X album - (Cannibal) for example even after Wayne Static passed away 2 years ago. You're right about not being able to see it the same no more, BUT it does throw a brick wall of nostalgia at you of the heydays of the certain artist.
His hair look crazy XD. But damn three days before his bday? omg I swear prescription drugs can be terrible. Cuz of them MJ and this guy died. And abuse of alcohol too.

Hmm metal. I don't listen to metal really, but I do sometimes listen to this (Original vid: here [deleted tho :/])
mattiasc02 said:
His hair look crazy XD. But damn three days before his bday? omg I swear prescription drugs can be terrible. Cuz of them MJ and this guy died. And abuse of alcohol too.
Yeah, used to joke around with my mates that he had burnt french fry hair. Still though, it sucks that death sent him an early birthday gift Q_Q

Hmm metal. I don't listen to metal really, but I do sometimes listen to this (Original vid: here [deleted tho :/])
Ugh...leave it to VEVO to fuck everything up with copyright crap. But wow that remix of Katy Perry I kissed a girl...gonna bookmark this and share it with my college mates lol. You got good taste in music :P
Dust said:
Yeah, used to joke around with my mates that he had burnt french fry hair. Still though, it sucks that death sent him an early birthday gift Q_Q
Lol it does look like burnt french fries tho. And yeah right before his bday! so sad.

Ugh...leave it to VEVO to fuck everything up with copyright crap. But wow that remix of Katy Perry I kissed a girl...gonna bookmark this and share it with my college mates lol.Copyright is so retarded.

You got good taste in music :P
Oh I know so darling <3

...evn tho Emmy hates my taste lol.

Edit: That pretty girl rock tho. The nostalgiaa this was so popular 6 years ago ppl were singing it in my old school. I miss my oldschool :(
Edit: That pretty girl rock tho. The nostalgiaa this was so popular 6 years ago ppl were singing it in my old school. I miss my oldschool :(
Yeah...those were the days lol. Big rallies at the gym and such. Oh well, we all gotta get old sometime (would be nice to be young forever though xD).
Dust said:
Yeah...those were the days lol. Big rallies at the gym and such. Oh well, we all gotta get old sometime (would be nice to be young forever though xD).
plot twist
mattiasc02 said:
plot twist
You act and sound more mature than a 14 year old imo. Pretty rare to see that nowadays. (I'm 22 btw)
Dust said:
You act and sound more mature than a 14 year old imo
How old do u think I act? But me mature lol hell nah.

Pretty rare to see that nowadays. (I'm 22 btw)
Yeah I figured. Most ppl here are like in their 20s.
mattiasc02 said:
But me mature lol hell nah.
Me either, I find sex and immature jokes funny most of the times lol. Anyways I gotta catch some zzz's. Pulling off an all-nighter is hard once you drank a whole bottle of leftover xmas wine haha. Nice talking with you though, see you tomorrow! :)
Dust said:
Me either, I find sex and immature jokes funny most of the times lol.
Ppl make me laugh. But I am silly thats all.

Anyways I gotta catch some zzz's.
Goodnightt!!

Pulling off an all-nighter is hard once you drank a whole bottle of leftover xmas wine haha.
U drinking by urself?

Nice talking with you though, see you tomorrow! :)
Truee and bitch u ain't gonna see me. We should dmail eachother. But yeah goodnight!! U chill.
Since it's going to be the year of the rooster, here's a kick ass song called Rooster.
otaku_emmy said:
Since it's going to be the year of the rooster, here's a kick ass song called Rooster.
Man screw those 756 dislikers, those people need to get their ears cleaned and listen to real music like this.

EDIT: Happy new year btw lol
Happy New Year, people of Konachan!

Rooster is a great song. Definitely have good memories to that album including Them Bones which was also featured in GTA San Andreas. Listening to Radio X made the game a lot more fun to play imo.
Wiresetc said:
Listening to Radio X made the game a lot more fun to play imo.
Yeah, that station made driving more intense. Cops won't be able to catch up once you're blaring that radio speeding down a long highway lol.
Big boy. rl ugly god is a comedian

And this. Hate the ending tho ima have to edit that out in my music

And Charmbracelet <3. I can't relate to the songs, but sounds so rhythmical
I came across this nice compilation of Piano/instrumental music. Then I started having memory flashes.... it is the basic melody that underlies the theme song for a movie I saw that was sung half in rap and half in soothing woman's vocals. Then to find that both of these adaptions are based on Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven. What a difference!
Die Antwoord is fucking weird.