Wiresetc said:
Maybe music taste is related to location?
Are you just realized what culture is?
Culture? Whats that, never heard of it. Personally I am just not a fan of the Dutch culture.

Northlane - Leech (Instru)
otaku_emmy said:
I was watching "Lady Snowblood" today, and I instantly recognized this song from Kill Bill Vol. 1.

See, I didn't realize "Lady Snowblood" was like a template for that first Kill Bill movie until I started watching it. It's pretty obvious though.
That was a beautiful piece of music. I will definitely have to check out more of Meiko Kaji's repertoire.
Kiho said:
That was a beautiful piece of music. I will definitely have to check out more of Meiko Kaji's repertoire.
It gives me those crazy music chills.

I had no idea she was the one singing the song until I looked it up. It's amazing when someone can be so talented as to be both an accomplished actress and a genuinely beautiful singer.
Stitch
The River

Gold headbanging songs. Open the fucking pit.
Oh, they got a new album coming this year. Sound great. Twenty One is one of my favorite. Got a catchy chorus and melodic parts.
Grey

Wage War is like a breath of moderately fresh air with this kind of music. So many start to sound the same, which isn't all that terrible, but it's nice to find the polished gems among stones.
Rhinocervs RH 12

Pure despair. It's like the anthem of being sucked into a black hole.
Instrumental metal is great as background music for reading. Just got into this band:
Outrun The Sunlight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Handful of new Gorillaz tracks just released today and this is the only song worth listening to.
Seal - Human Beings

Edit: This is video is for Freenight - blood, blood, more blood and guro Gunship - Tech Noir
Kiho said:
Edit: This is video is for Freenight - blood, blood, more blood and guro Gunship - Tech Noir
I don't think that's how the human body or umbrellas work.
Kiho said:
Seal - Human Beings

Edit: This is video is for Freenight - blood, blood, more blood and guro Gunship - Tech Noir
Hahaha kiho that's an amazingly weird video and the song ain't half bad. Thanks for sharing!
Kraken-Rhino-Anthill
The best part of the song is at 2:30.
Don't know why, but that reminded me of this song. Lots of "fucks" in there, although this song is more of a parody.
otaku_emmy said:
Rhinestone Cowboy
Man, it's been a while since I last heard that song. Thanks for reminding me of it.

In the vein of old obscure songs... How do you do?
TommyGunn said:
Man, it's been a while since I last heard that song. Thanks for reminding me of it.
It's one of those songs that's good for randomly shouting or doing in karaoke. Not that I've ever done karaoke.

Sometimes it's nice to just start shouting lyrics in a hammy, overdone way. It's good self entertainment.
Kodaka wa Kigatsukunai :)

I should really consider rewatching the Haganai series. Great memories!
otaku_emmy said:
It's one of those songs that's good for randomly shouting or doing in karaoke. Not that I've ever done karaoke.

Sometimes it's nice to just start shouting lyrics in a hammy, overdone way. It's good self entertainment.
Ah, campy songs that you can shout out.....
https://youtu.be/PGXRqzQJFzQ
https://youtu.be/rYGLrJhhbqM?t=10
https://youtu.be/Zx06XNfDvk0
https://youtu.be/_oX2YpaJugQ
https://youtu.be/sC71t6pBi-E
Shaggy410 said:
I died with this xD

Pretty songs with Cannibal Corpse lyrics
ROFL!
Golden Skans

I can't believe this song is 10 years old...

Edit: I remember really liking this one too.
Ether and hollow were tight. M1917's intro had me sold. I haven't come across another Japanese metal band that really stuck to me since Maximum the Hormone.

Dragon Really digging electronic shit in my metal.