Feel It Still

I didn't like it at first but then I kept hearing it a lot and now I love it.
Restlessness from Persona 5. I like the groove it establishes.
otaku_emmy said:
Feel It Still

I didn't like it at first but then I kept hearing it a lot and now I love it.
That was a weird MV....

Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (LIVE) The lead singer is a guy btw.

I don't usually post the MV but I was too lazy to look up a different video. :p

And yeah, I was pretty sure it was a man. I initially looked it up because my mom said she thought it was a lady.

I think it's cool when a man can sound like that.
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Restlessness from Persona 5. I like the groove it establishes.
Great song there. The music gives that slight bit of tension to the gameplay. Will Power and Blooming Villian are nice too.
Wiresetc said:
Great song there. The music gives that slight bit of tension to the gameplay. Will Power and Blooming Villian are nice too.
I've been watching a Lets Play, debating on whether I should get it, as the reviews out there are not being as helpful as I'd like them too. I think I will get it at some point.

I digress, they are good pieces too :P
Action Bronson - The Chairman's Intent

I'm surprised to say I've found a rapper I actually like.
The song starts out quiet but builds to truly epic
Polina Gagarina - cuckoo (Battle for Sevastopol OST with scenes from the film)
If you find war scenes disturbing - a concert performance of the same song
Polina Gagarina / Olga Zadonskaya - Cuckoo
MissNoragami said:
I like Enter Shikari and Eskimo Callboy
Electrorock
Enter Shikari, that I like
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road

A very 'Murican song. It's so good.
Jitter Doll Some Vocaloid metal from a vocaloid I remember being excited for before she came out many years ago. And then forgot about her really.

Way Away Cover by Diamonds to Dust. The band themselves are pretty good, but they covered one of my favorite songs from one of my favorites bands, and it's not too bad.

That'll do it for now.
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
Jitter Doll Some Vocaloid metal from a vocaloid I remember being excited for before she came out many years ago. And then forgot about her really.

Way Away Cover by Diamonds to Dust. The band themselves are pretty good, but they covered one of my favorite songs from one of my favorites bands, and it's not too bad.

That'll do it for now.
The vocaloid song is really goood <3

Keane -Everybody's Changing
One of my lecturers at my uni is the drummer from The Prodigy. He is fantastic.
Aaaaahhhhh, "Firestarter". An everlasting classic. Great for getting anyone riled up.
Metroid

Whether you like choir musicб or not, This is a choir piece that is about as epic as it gets.

SILENZIUM
Went and saw Weedeater in concert last weekend. Absolutely badass. Bones of Mary and Navajo Witch opened for them (snagged a NW shirt). Small venue, but great crowd.
Kpop dance rules, cosplay drools.
Looks like I haven't shared this one before: Brown Sabbath. Not really sure how best to describe it, but I'd say big band versions of Black Sabbath. It's such a simple change, but it moves the whole context and mood of some pieces just by adding a saxophone and trumpets.