otaku_emmy said:
Jump In The Line

I feel like it's impossible to not feel energized while listening to that.
BeetleJuice!
Wanderlust

It's the only Björk song I know. I really, really like it though.
Started listening to Vocaloid rock and metal again after someone posted Jitter Doll and found quite a nice song I like to share here:
Eve (Hatsune Miku) - Luna
Wiresetc said:
Started listening to Vocaloid rock and metal again after someone posted Jitter Doll and found quite a nice song I like to share here:
Eve (Hatsune Miku) - Luna
That sounds awesome. Go Miku! And also here is some other vocaloid song my cousin showed me 2 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKGUgOfD8U

And...roberto carlos - un gato en la oscuridad (a cat in the darkness)
White Winter Hymnal

Another song that I'm not sure quite why I like it. Still, it's pretty.
Listening to coldrain's new album: Fateless
Wiresetc said:
Listening to coldrain's new album: Fateless
ok that sound good. I like that :). Was aso listening to this. I think youd like it
I don't like it, I love it! Been listening to Bring Me The Horizon since 2006 and even though they changed their style, I still think the music they make is good.

Another new album, this time from My Ticket Home. This song has a real 2003 feel to it.
Wiresetc said:
I don't like it, I love it! Been listening to Bring Me The Horizon since 2006 and even though they changed their style, I still think the music they make is good.
Damn that is a real long time ago! Like were u in high school then?

Another new album, this time from My Ticket Home. This song has a real 2003 feel to it.
It...actually kind of does. Like I know what u mean. If someone told me it was made in the early 2000s I would probably just take it. And they are real skilled at playing guitars! And I wonder what that pill is that they gave him?

But anygüeys yeah I'm listening to this rn and it's reallly good. I feel horrible for the main character in the music video.
Eastbound and Down

I should actually watch the movie sometime. I'd probably like it.
mattiasc02 said:
Damn that is a real long time ago! Like were u in high school then?
Yeah, I was. Whenever I listen to the first album, I feel nostalgic. Do you also have a band or artist you have been listening to for years?

But anyways yeah I'm listening to this and it's reallly good. I feel horrible for the main character in the music video.
That is a really well made music video. Kind of reminded me of that movie The Truman Show. It does leave you with a horrible feeling, indeed. Is there no part 2?
Has anyone here heard of Party Supplies?
Wiresetc said:
Yeah, I was. Whenever I listen to the first album, I feel nostalgic. Do you also have a band or artist you have been listening to for years?
kinda long

That is a really well made music video. Kind of reminded me of that movie The Truman Show. It does leave you with a horrible feeling, indeed. Is there no part 2?
I don't think there is. Omg that guy had such a and day. Like I frogot how the video ends but…where's he gonna live? And what's rhe Truman show about? And ya got anymore rock songs? I'm trying to fill up my thing with some rock to balance out the thotness (ok jk XD but seriously though)

Oh, and Kehlani - How we do us

Edit: and Emmy, I've never heard of party supplies. And say, what music did Emmy grow up with? Country? Like what would your parents play or whatever ?