otaku_emmy said:
Night of Fire

An excellent song, especially when added to stupid (but funny) internet videos.
Absolutely love that song! I like the watch this version someone made.
Some really cool drifting to a dubstep beat https://youtu.be/Ib4xonEjcQQ?t=228
Is there a worse song to have in your head than Wonderwall? That's never getting out.
A dumb meme song would probably be bad to get stuck in your head.

Sometimes I'll have the problem of getting just a few lines from a song stuck in my head. It might be because I can only recall an entire song properly if I have it playing.
Cade said:
Is there a worse song to have in your head than Wonderwall? That's never getting out.
By any chance ... "I'm just more, I'm just more~" No, wait, you didn't mean I'm just more by Wonderwall. You were referencing Oasis' Wonderwall ... no?
I don't think I've ever put this here, but I can't quite remember. Anyway, bits of it were stuck in my head yesterday.

Act Appalled - Circa Survive

It's such a good song. Anthony Green has such a beautiful, powerful voice.
Just DM me and we can talk about Circa Survive. You don't have to bait.
Eyyyyyyyyyyy, that was three days ago my man.

I was thinking about it. I probably will soon. When I'm up for it.

Anyway, here's Redbone.
You wish I were your man.
Yeah, I do. In a way.

I just listened to another Circa Survive song that I remember from back in the day and it made me cry. I had to conduct a vague Google search to even find it again. It's another one of those songs that has a single line in it that's stuck in my brain for years: "Did you ever wish you were somebody else?"
Thrice - The Earth Will Shake

"Vheissu" is an amazing album in its entirety. I highly recommend it.
We Didn't Start the Fire

I remember when we legit listened to this in history class one day. Like, as part of that day's lesson. We listened to "War" by Edwin Starr too.
otaku_emmy said:
I remember when we legit listened to this in history class one day. Like, as part of that day's lesson. We listened to "War" by Edwin Starr too.
To continue your history lessons:
War Pigs -Ozzy Ozborne
Sky Pilot - Eric Burdon and the Animals
Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
Chop Suey

I've never really sat and listened to that song closely, but now that I have I realize that it's actually really, really, really fantastic and beautiful. System of a Down always kind of creeped me out, but I feel like I should try listening to more of their music.
Can relate to that. When I first watch the music video I was creeped out as well, but when I watched an AMV with the same song 5 years later, I realized the song is fantastic. The AMV was from Angelic Layer by the way.

Yesterday I found another great AMV. Just watch from 1:44 if you like.
In memory of avicii - some of his greatest hits: (Not exactly my kind of music, but a lot of people liked him.)
Avicii - Hey Brother
Avicii - Levels
Love that band. They released a new album called The Spark That Moves four days ago.
We Run Free
Bed Of Nails
Can't Sleep
Wiresetc said:
Love that band. They released a new album called The Spark That Moves four days ago.
We Run Free
Bed Of Nails
Can't Sleep
I'm really interested in listening to more of their music. I'm really in to that one song, which I heard through watching Matty Matheson's show "Dead Set on Life". Apparently Matty used to roadie for them back in the day.
Ah, I thought you started to get into metal ^_^
Guess that was Black_Rock_Shooter who posted the metal videos before. Haven't seen him post for a while here.

Jinsei wa Belt Conveyor no Youni Nagareru
I actually like metal music, it's just that I don't like how a lot of the guys sound. I need a balance of singing and roaring.