I have. ...I actually can't remember which MCR albums I have. I know I have a couple at least. And I definitely own this.

Ah shit dude, I totally remember this.

I feel so old now.
The sound of silence - nice canonical arrangement by Disturbed.
Kiho said:
The sound of silence - nice canonical arrangement by Disturbed.
Why did I not hear about this before. That was amazing, thanks for sharing ^_^

Just had a nostalgia trip on Youtube. Mainly rock and metal, but good nonetheless.

Taproot - Poem
Refused - New Noise
Dead Poetic - Paralytic
Haste The Day - American Love
TRUSTcompany - Downfall
Underoath - It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
That new Childish Gambino music video is...pretty interesting.
otaku_emmy said:
That new Childish Gambino music video is...pretty interesting.
I like alot of Gambino's music. His new song i pretty weird but I think that I'll like it if I listen to it a bit more.
Someone said that the song itself isn't that great, but the video sells it better. So to speak. I agree with that point.

Of course, some people would disagree and say that the video has no depth at all and it's just stupid. But I liked it.
otaku_emmy said:
Of course, some people would disagree and say that the video has no depth at all and it's just stupid. But I liked it.
I don't think it really has any depth, it's just a bunch of direct, heavy-handed, references. People are just calling that deep because they don't know all of the references offhand.
Compared to a lot of other hip hop and urban music that's popular among the masses these days, I'd say it at least has more meaning. I wasn't saying that it was...revolutionary or eye opening or anything like that.

I don't really listen to the genre much though. My favorite rapper isn't even black.
Try some Russia rap Русский перевод — клип the movie btw is very good and on youtube.
Best opening + random meme is this:
Trumpet Boy Bebop

Also, A Crowd Of Rebellion released a new song for the next album. Japanese metal is on fire ^^

A Crowd Of Rebellion - Ill
<Camille - Le Festin>>
otaku_emmy said:
Hey Homies!
"WHAT WAS THAT?"

Omg I'm in love with this song now
It makes me sad that they haven't released an album in seven years. But I guess they're doing other things.

The Aquabats! were never very popular to begin with.
In honor of that new Solo movie coming out (which I read is already bombing), here's that shitty song from that shitty Kinect game.
This is really good. I like it.

I don't know how or from where, but I've heard the name "Kayo Dot" before.
I've mentioned them before
That might be it then.

It's a good band name too. Sounds cool, and it's memorable.
Alizee - J'en Ai Marre.......
zettai_ryouiki....could not sound any better.
Chunflyy...

jesus what's wrong with me today I'm feeling so thotty
Discovering the Waterfront still holds up. I saw them live back in 2007 or 8.
Nostalgia hits. Linkin Park made so many great albums. Thanks for listing these.