I've never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies, but I was just watching a video on YouTube that had Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz in it and it really bops.
otaku_emmy said:
I've never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies, but I was just watching a video on YouTube that had Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz in it and it really bops.
Man that brings back memories, when Fast and the Furious was actually about cars and racing. Brian Tyler also did some kick-ass soundtracks for that movie too if I remember (his work is recognizable most of the times).
Brian Tyler's soundtracks are great. Let's post it here

Also, the Need For Speed The Run OST is my favorite.
forgerofsouls said:
Symphonic Metal is just epic to listen to. Hey...you named all the ones I like! lol
OMG Symphonic Metal Chill out dude, forget your metal,weep and watch this LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjiOa9ZbfM
Progressive metal and space always go well together.
Skyharbor - Dim
I have no idea why, but the chorus of The Reflex popped in to my head suddenly today. I didn't know the name of the song or who sang it, but I could vaguely remember a few words from said chorus.

What a great song. Great band too, really.
otaku_emmy said:
I The Reflex
Whoa - clicking that link brought up links to a rather eclectic collection of nostalgia:
Kulkid - Spin

It's actually a 'modern electro' version of a rather known song and poem (in Iran, Pakistan and nearby states anyway) by an Indian poet, philosopher, etc., who is the reason as to why Pakistan even exists today. He also got knighted by King George V, so, Sir Muhammad Iqbal.
The lyrics are the second paragraph in the image, the Man (sung in Persian).
I have an interest in Central Asian music. There are a lot of Central Asians in our region, so I often hear it from passing cars and cellphone ring tones.....and taxis - not a few taxi drivers are Central Asian. A week ago we took a taxi back from Event4Fight (a grappling/BJJ tournament in which my wife competed) and the driver was playing some really awesome music that featured Saxophone of all instruments. Unfortunately it was from a flash stick and his Russian was considerably worse than mine :( We could not learn the name of the album that he was playing.

Edit: I should post a song is support of Russia hosting the world Cup: Red Alert
Everyone's probably heard this song by now, but here it is again anyway.

And also here's Jolene just because I love it so much.
It seems all of Mexico is streaming BTS - Fake Love after S. Korea put an end to Germany's world cup bid. The song jumped 31 places to reach the top of the iTunes chart.
Chasing Cars

This song was in my dream this morning. It's cool when you can hear songs in your sleep.
otaku_emmy said:
Chasing Cars

This song was in my dream this morning. It's cool when you can hear songs in your sleep.
Such a nice song, which you can listen to at any time. Can relate to hearing songs in your sleep. When I wake up, first thing I have to do is listen to the song. Lately I have been playing too much NFS, so the melody of this song was in my dream. No lyrics, just the melody, because I usually don't listen to rap music.
If the Templars sang like this:
March of the Templars (legenda em latim)
Instead of like this:
Salve Regina: A Templar Chant (Lyric Video)
History may have been very different.

Then there is Black Lagoon, Hotel Moscow and Balalaika:
BLACK LAGOON】ホテルモスクワでRed Alert
otaku_emmy said:
Chasing Cars
That song was in my head last week lol

Anyways, "she's like, so whatever"
I'm not sure of the name of the song, but this collab between E TICKET PRODUCTION and Niji no Conquistador's Nagi Nemoto (who I love) is super good.

This Niji no Conquistador video is so cute too. It's kind of got me rethinking my opinion on girls with tiny anime voices.
For a real adrenaline rush, forget Formula One races, 180 mph on a motorcycle down country streets....to an Italian disco beat.
Modern Talking style 80s. D.White - All the story History. Magic race extreme bike Everything mix
Modern Talking nostalgia. Рrаisе thе Sun - Еstimаdо. Extreme final team jet bike love magic mix

[Warning: There are a couple of horrific crashes in the above videos]