Keane - Atlantic

The song is just very sad. Very much fits my mood and my fears. Gets very wonky towards the end of the video. Very thought provoking. And fucking scary
It's almost Christmas and this is an anime wallpaper site, so here's Jingle Bells but Japanese.
Close your eyes, let you spirit fly, listen and let this inspire as you as you have inspired me.

For my lovely friend, (you know who you are) ;)

Earthbound

Another one ... this reflects sadness, but it's so beautiful it gives hope ... deeply emotional.

Rue de Soleil - Manush
This is what happens when two half mad, half genius Japanese brothers evolve an ancient instrument (the shamisen) and bring it into the 21's century. OMG!!!

The Yoshida Brothers - Kodo
The Almost - Say This Sooner

This is another one of the songs I fondly remember from the good old days, but I never retained what it was called or who did it.

It still sounds pretty good.
Alanis Morrissete - Still

Pink Floyd - One of these days (featuring the incredible animation by Ian Emes) ... very trippy!!

Pink Floyd - One these days - live version

Why feature both the official video and the live version? ... well, I saw Pink Floyd in Sydney, and it was the best concert I have ever seen!!!
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Enka Natrium

I haven't listened to Kyary in a while, but she's still fun to listen to.

I'll always like J-Pop way more than K-Pop. It's so much cuter and sweeter.
Summer Walker - Deeeeep

Bruh my cousin showed me this song and uhhh its such a jam like omfg got me dancing all slow and shit
Not Christmas music, but will at least give you a good laugh and lift the spirits:
Iron Maiden - The Trooper (Banjo cover w/ solos)
And now for the chill factor

Rue de Soleil - Manush ... Just fucking beautiful! Words cannot express! This breaks my heart and heals it again with every beat OMG!

How do I describe this, only with one word ... Perfection!

Close your eyes and let it sink in, it will grab your soul!
Battles - Leyendecker

"Mirrored" really is one of my favorite albums of all time.
And the Man in the Rain picked up his bag of Secrets
And journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds
And nothing was ever heard of him again
Except for the sound of tu-bu-lar bells

Mike Oldfield - Far Above The Clouds

(and yes, in the opening scenes that is Sir Richard Branson in the audience, he produced all Oldfields albums)
Frank Sinatra - Something

An amazing dedication to George Harrison from the Beatles.

Call me old, call me nostalgic, I could care less, but this a masterpiece!

George Harrison Died: 29 November 2001

Frank Sinatra Died: 14 May 1998

What a loss!
The Ice caps are melting in Greenland, which account for huge amount of the planets water, sea levels have risen by 1% and rising, which is disastrous.

Many Glacier have collapsed releasing thousands of tons of great lakes into the sea

Please don't tell me climate change is not true!! Teach the science for goodness sake, for our kids!

Glaciour collapse

Frederik Elsner - F - Suli Inuusoqigavit
eclimial said:
The Ice caps are melting in Greenland, which account for huge amount of the planets water, sea levels have risen by 1% and rising, which is disastrous......
It is a misnomer that glacial melt directly contributes to any significant sea rise. It is the rising temperature of the oceans that is responsible for the vast majority of sea rise. Indirectly Glacier loss results in less solar energy reflected back to space increasing the rate of global warming.

(where did you get that 1% sea level rise number?)
more...

Edward Artemiev - Meditation (Stalker Movie Soundtrack) 1979!
The filmography was well before its time - Stalker has been called one of the best drama films of the latter half of the 20th century, and ranks 29th on the British Film Institute's "50 Greatest Films of All Time" poll...
Kiho said:
It is a misnomer that glacial melt directly contributes to any significant sea rise.
Denial is akin to delusion, but just let our kids sort it out ok?.

Me? well ...

I'm hearing the light from the window
I'm seeing the sound of the sea
My feet have come loose from their moorings
I'm feeling quite wonderfully free

And I think I will travel to Rio
Using the music for flight
There's nothing I know of in Rio
But it's something to do with the night

It's only a whimsical notion
To fly down to Rio tonight
And I probably won't fly down to Rio
But then again, I just might

Michael Nesmith - Rio

Reno? Why Reno?.... Not Reno dummy, RIO .. Rio de Janeiro

Ahhh ... the sweet oblivious escape from reality!
Summer Walker - Deep

Been listening to this since Christmas Eve omfg just what a bop
J Balvin, Willy William - Mi Gente

Of course I don't know what the lyrics mean, but it sounds like a good song to wreak havoc to.
otaku_emmy said:
J Balvin, Willy William - Mi Gente

Of course I don't know what the lyrics mean, but it sounds like a good song to wreak havoc to.
Nothing too sexual they just talking about partying. And that song puts me freaky 👅💧
The prettiest and most wonderful song I have ever heard, play this at my funeral and I will rise again, OMG what a voice!

Junko Yagami - Bay City
One of the best Japanese vocalists Saori Yuki (Orchestral Vocal) perfect key, clean with amazing range.
Kiho said:
One of the best Japanese vocalists Saori Yuki (Orchestral Vocal) perfect key, clean with amazing range.
YES! Very lovely, another of my favorite songs, and perfectly performed, a beautiful rendition of a classic, thanks Kiho!
Sin Pijama (Without Pajamas)

Ugh i just wanna be a slut thot dancy mchottie and just mm shake my ass and b a hoe but i'm in school now i'd have to do that in the bathroom or in the kitchen fuckkk *rolls eyes*
mattiasc02 said:
Sin Pijama (Without Pajamas)

Ugh i just wanna be a slut thot dancy mchottie and just mm shake my ass and b a hoe but i'm in school now i'd have to do that in the bathroom or in the kitchen fuckkk *rolls eyes*
LOL, sorta reminds me in a weird way of This
I honestly can't remember if I've shared this here before, but Christ it's one of the best songs mankind ever made so here it goes:

Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands to Yourself
eclimial said:
LOL, sorta reminds me in a weird way of This
I feel like I know why cuz the chorus beat sound a LIL similar not too much but yeah the human Brian does that
Just sharing this Fire, don't mind me.
H.E.R. - Focus

H.E.R. - U

screaming I love her.did u know that H.E.R. stands for "Having Everything Revealed"?
mattiasc02 said:
H.E.R. - Focus
That was nice, but just mentioning the word Focus, again brings me back to my youth, and the band Focus .. not a great recording but it's from the 1970's ... and I swear the keyboard, flutist, singer and whistler Thijs van Leer is borderline insane and a freaking genius!

Focus - Hokus Pokus
My favorite song from Twilight Princess for 30 minutes

I think I might actually like Twilight Princess more than Majora's Mask now. Although I'm still not sure how I feel about Midna.