An amazing cover of Korol and Shyt's Dobrae Lydie (good people) by Mordor

(The original)
Ramaj Eroc - Titties

This song is SO retarded 🙄😂 but omg at 2:02 he screams and it's so funny
^Nice song and interesting video. Thanks for the share.

Completed Life Is Strange again, so sharing some of its music:
Daughter - No Care
José González - Crosses
Alt-J - Something Good
Syd Matters - Obstacles
Let me introduce you to Svarga: Russian Pagan Folk Metal
СВАРГА — «Чёрная падь» (2018) [Full Album]
From growling death metal vocals to serene instrumental riffs. A secret gem of Russian music that has been around for 20 years. I hope to see Svarga this August at the Taman Music festival and also Bloodywood - Machi Bhasad (Expect a Riot) will be there too! Check out some of the other bands listed in the Taman festival webpage on youtube.
Melodic dubstep and chillstep are great for BGM when you need to work. Lately I've been listening more to liquid DnB so here are some oldies.

T-Mass - Beauty In Thirds
JCB - Embracing Solitude (Blackmill Remix)
I like Zelda OSTs when it comes to work music.
Wiresetc said:
Melodic dubstep and chillstep are great for BGM when you need to work. Lately I've been listening more to liquid DnB so here are some oldies.

T-Mass - Beauty In Thirds
JCB - Embracing Solitude (Blackmill Remix)
Absolutely beautiful.

This one is just for shits and giggles
Those vocals are indeed amazing. K/DA in the background is also a nice extra.

Been listening to more music for night drives. Not sure what this genre is but it's calming and has a good amount of bass.

iSorin - Weightlessness
Enjoii - Obsess
Purple Hex - Alone Again
Dont know.

Future beats.

Dont know.

Only the second one had tags.
I will look at the rest of the vids to see if they have tags.
Once i have found them i will edit them in.

(Couldn't find them.)
Thanks for checking. Witch house was one of the tags too. Never heard of it, but its good.

Found a nice DnB set today by Friction
Question:

How essential is a bassist to a band?
otaku_emmy said:
How essential is a bassist to a band?
Depends on the genre of music and the definition of band. Rock it's pretty nessacary. Reggae, techno, jazz not so much.
I know The Doors didn't really use bassists for live performances, instead having Ray Manzarek's keyboards as a substitute. But I guess the point is that the sound and rhythm is still needed.

I just found out the bassist for one of my favorite bands left last year (they only announced it in May), and I was wondering if that meant they'd stop being a band altogether. That's what made me ask the question in the first place.

They haven't said they were disbanding though, so I guess that's a good sign.
^That's a nice relaxing song. Made me think of walking on the beach during a windy day.

Not sure if this is an anime opening song, but it surely sounds like one.
Wiresetc said:
Not sure if this is an anime opening song, but it surely sounds like one.
Couldn't find anything.
Maybe it is for an anime that they haven't released yet?
The main problem here is assuming it's from an anime.
Since there's something wrong with me, I did some light research and found out it's not from an anime. It's just peppy, easily marketable J-Rock. The band is just under a year old. To date, they've only released one "mini" album.
Thanks for checking that ^^ It not being a theme song doesn't make it any worse, just curious.

Tensa said:
The main problem here is assuming it's from an anime.
Your right, my bad. The song was used by KHORnime, a Youtube channel that posts anime compilation, so I assumed it was an anime opening.

ot: E-Z Rollers - Walk this Land (Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels)
Push A Little Button

I heard it because of a commercial, but it's actually very topical and kind of dark, when you really think about it.
final fantasy unlimited - vivid
fairy fore

Woops