I unclaim Nana Genie and Saitou Hajime.

I claim Hinata Shouyou and Maekawa Miku.
Claiming this WarSport post #195058, this HK417 post #216928, this ACR post #185694, this group of people's guns post #178030, this rifle post #222712, and this collection of gun shaped colors post #110424.
I'll join back into this nonsense. Did some tag search and ctrl+F to check my finds and the following are free and I'm taking dibs on.

Moriya Suwako.
Hikage, Mirai, Homura and Asuka (Senran Kagura)
D.va, Mercy, Mei (Overwatch)
Liru.
Maka Albarn.

Damnit, Ikamusume still taken.
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
I'll join back into this nonsense. Did some tag search and ctrl+F to check my finds and the following are free and I'm taking dibs on.

D.va, Mercy, Mei (Overwatch)
D.va is mine tho... Didn't search hard enough :P
Damn. I think I put a space after the D. Nevermind on her then.
Dedibbing:
Hinanawi/Hinanai Tenshi
Hatsuzuki
Akagi
Nagato
Shoukaku
Artemis
Sakamoto Mio
Irina Vladimirovna Putina
Corticarte Apa Lagranges
Yaya
Rico Flamel
Angela Balzac
Victorique de Blois
Kirisaki Chitoge
Shutaura Sequenzia
Shiina Kagari
post #211566

Agreeing on an age old share with Zolxys with Felli Loss. Not that he'd particularly care at this point, I'm sure, but hey.

list

edit: as of the 20th of February, redibbed Alice Schuberg. Dunno why I threw her out.
Yes, I'll definitely take that share for Felli Loss. Thanks!

*Edit: I never try to claim someone soon after seeing the series for the first time, so I rarely change my mind on whether I want someone. The only girl I ever unclaimed, I didn't even remember claiming. I have no idea how that happened...
Tensa said:
Dedibbing:
Sakamoto Mio
mine mine mine.....

Dibbing Sakamoto Mio =D

@Black_Rock_Shooter can share Ikamusume if you wanna share Hikage or Mirai =P

My list
I'll share Hikage for mutual squid sharing, deal.
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
I'll share Hikage for mutual squid sharing, deal.
It's a deal then =P
Holy crap, brs?!
huh LTNS, welcome home brah.
Welcome back BRS, good to see you again.

~List Updated~
You sure it's updated?
Should be. Did I miss something?
My entire list?
Oh, I just noticed this Fluffy, but you should change my artist claim from "haegiwa" to "otokuyou" (since the tag changed).

Thank you. <3
The only problem I see with Tensa's list is that it still has post #211566 which he dedibbed.
Tensa said:
My entire list?
Then you gave me the wrong list since I used the claims in your latest spoiler. This time I even double checked to use your claims in the spoiler.

otaku_emmy said:
Oh, I just noticed this Fluffy, but you should change my artist claim from "haegiwa" to "otokuyou" (since the tag changed).

Thank you. <3
fixed that

Zolxys said:
The only problem I see with Tensa's list is that it still has post #211566 which he dedibbed.
I see thanks.
Yesh, Charly is still active. Long time no see around here? Well, I'm making my way every day through Germany as a technician for the Deutsche Telekom :) Finally a job I like and like to keep until I retire.
She seems to be pretty popular lately. I wonder why...
I'll never understand why people can't just say "older woman". Or "mature woman". Or "cougar" if she's even older. MILF just makes it sound creepy. And sometimes people use it to describe someone who doesn't even have fucking kids.
Sounds like you're just mad all that weight went to your hips instead of tits.
Man, I'd have wide hips even if I weren't fat. And big boobies get dreadfully saggy after a while in the real world. XP
^^^^ off topic?

I claim akatsuki_(log_horizon) & tadokoro_megumi_(shokugeki_no_soma)

Emmy, I would ask to share nyanta_(log_horizon) - never hurts to have a good chief competent with a blade by your side.
Kiho said:
Emmy, I would ask to share nyanta_(log_horizon) - never hurts to have a good chief competent with a blade by your side.
Sure, we can share. That'll open up a new spot for me too. :)
otaku_emmy said:
Sure, we can share. That'll open up a new spot for me too. :)
Thank you.