I like to claim post #236213 if possible.
Since I now have an open spot from sharing Nyanta with Kihoho, I would like to claim Hazama Kuroo (aka Black Jack) .
It appears that no one has a claim on: amami_kurau or christmas_(kurau), if confirmed, I will claim both.
I'm glad you claimed both. I hate to see any Rynax without their pair.
Of course :)

Also, if there is no claim on ginko_(mushishi), I place my claim.

Note: It would helpful in verifying existing claims if people would specify their claims using valid konachan character names with underscores as necessary.
Kiho said:
Of course :)

Also, if there is no claim on ginko_(mushishi), I place my claim.

Note: It would helpful in verifying existing claims if people would specify their claims using valid konachan character names with underscores as necessary.
All you have to do is Ctrl+F on the first page.

I don't like using the tags (it clutters up the lists), and some characters that are claimed aren't even on here.
otaku_emmy said:
All you have to do is Ctrl+F on the first page.

I don't like using the tags (it clutters up the lists), and some characters that are claimed aren't even on here.
Ctrl+F on the first page - doh - that is how I search for taken characters. Using the tags standardizes the name format and spelling - useful with or without the hotlink. Using tag hotlinks highlights the names from other text and also makes it easy for others to jump to images of the character if they don't recognize the name, to find the series from which the character comes.

Of course if there are no images on the site, there will not be an official tag - teh
Claiming post #237819 because I am feeling the pain.
Dunno when I last refreshed, so I'll do it nao.
Declaiming two girls. Claiming four penguins.

Declaiming: Rokujou Minori, Kitsuka
Claiming: Royal Penguin, Rockhopper Penguin, Emperor Penguin, Humboldt Penguin
Dedibbing:
Yamato (Kancolle)
Atago (Kancolle)
Elesis (Elsword)
Ara Haan (Elsword)
Busujima Saeko (High school of the dead)
Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa)
Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie desu ka?)
Kikyo (Inuyasha)
Nagi (Kannagi)
Koubuin Yuuhi/Mitsurugi Yuuhi (Muv-Luv)
Yin (Darker than Black)

new list
First

I'll take nagi thank you Tensa
Dib:
Yamato
Atago
Akagi
Nagato
Tohru (Dragon maid)

Dedib:
Akigumo
Isuzu
Yura
Anchorage Water Oni
Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class

new list
Dibs on Yin (Darker than Black).
I guess I'll do my list.

Characters (32/35) ~ Posts (7/20)
broad claim: pokemon anthro;
Touhou Chars: Reiuji Utsuho, Kawashiro Nitori, Kaenbyou Rin, Ran Yakumo, Koakuma, Kitashirakawa Chiyuri, Okazaki Yumemi, Aki Minoriko, Lorelei Mystia, Nazrin, Aya Shameimaru, Hatate Himekaido, Houjuu Nue, Imaizumi Kagerou, Kasodani Kyouko, Cirno;
Sakigake Generation: Ishikishima Natsume, Kaidou Ririko, Hoshizaki Ouka, Yukinomiya An'on;
Kemono Friends: Royal Penguin, Rockhopper Penguin, Emperor Penguin, Humboldt Penguin;
Yuri (Angel Beats!), creeper, Rydia, Munakata Mashiro, Saratoga (Kancolle), Commandant Teste (Kancolle), Serena (Pokemon)
Artists: Yurume Atsushi, Endou Chihiro, Gmot, n_r_r_r's foxgirls, Kuromiya Raika, Shiromiya Asuka, Oikawa Shizuku.
oikawa_shizuku;

Post claims unchanged.
You know what I just realized?

Dibs on Megumin (Konosuba).

updated list
almost a year without any anime im actually interested in watching, got any suggestions for refreshing from boredem as well as getting out of depression from everything trying to kill me in life?
Flying Witch is a smooth, sweet viewing experience. Nichijou is always funny and rewatchable. Non Non Biyori is good and cute.
otaku_emmy said:
Flying Witch is a smooth, sweet viewing experience. Nichijou is always funny and rewatchable. Non Non Biyori is good and cute.
good on ya emmy. well maybeeeeee will give flying witch a shot and see how it goes.

damn it depression does hits hards time to time i guess...
Cade said:
Renge's the best...