Charly said:
Charleh ish still alive~.
I did reply to your message, charleh!!
And i wanna claim jeanne d'arc, but tensa has her -_____-
Perhaps you can persuade him to share? Sharing is caring, as they say. :3
Impossible.. I want her to myself!
Don't dishonour the Holy Maid of Orleans with your waifu faggotry.
Cade said:
Don't dishonour the Holy Maid of Orleans with your waifu faggotry.
Tell that to TYPE-MOON and the hordes of artists who have subsequently turned her in to waifu/hentai fodder. :p
man the anime recession been going on for like years.. at least in terms of that it spark my interest to "oh shit new anime im so interested i must keep up every week" feel.

i'm getting old :3
The way ya'll talk about new anime makes me glad I don't keep up with recent releases. XD
Yeah I'm currently very busy that I haven't even had the time to watch anime anymore and other stuff that keeps me occupied. Although I'll see if I can update the list sometime this week.
Alive, I am. (/O_O)/
Freenight said:
Alive, I am. (/O_O)/
Ditto!! xD
duskull was here
Alive and still lurking ^_^
I hereby release all my claims.
Welp, Dedibbing Death Gun (sniper), Death the Kid and Naruto.

Dibbing Koko Hekmatyar (armorer), Megumin (explosives), Tanya Degurechaff (explosives).
I forgot how fun this was...

Upgrading my shares with tensa to personal dibs.

Ayanami Rei, Itsuka Kotori, Iona (Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio), Misaka Imouto
Ohhhhhhhhh! I forgot about the shares! I need to check those.
Updated list. Just wanted to restructure some of them.
Uuuuuummmm okay okay. Let's see here...

I give up my partial claims on the following characters, thus releasing them back in to the ether:

Yuudachi, Hibiki/Verniy, Shimakaze, and Misaki Mei.

In order to make room, I now unclaim the following:

Roberta, Miss Monochrome, and Rokudou Rinne.

I also noticed there's a few people on my list still who shouldn't be. Please remove the following characters:

Junko and Yagami Kagami

new list for easy copy/paste purposes
Tensa said:
I hereby release all my claims.
Well, I take Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Fate/Extra), Scathach (Fate/Grand Order), and Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen (Strike Witches) from Tensa's release

My new list
I actually saw the dedib post early but there was no one I wanted.
Dibbing my bae, jeanne d'arc. She will be in good hands!
Oh? Mister Tensa released all his claims? Will check my shares with him later and post an updated list of my claims here.

On a sidenote: Yeah, me ish still active~
huh surprised i missed tensa's clean slate , thing is i'm getting old to come by kona on a daily basis now :3 IT industry work got my heart into a crippled state.
Charly said:
... Will check my shares with him later and post an updated list of my claims ...
And here it is.
I want to give up my broad claim. The internet has officially turned me against traps.
Oh? Do tell the reason behind the sudden change of heart.
I like anime traps, but I'm very much put off by where people have taken the whole trap thing in the real world. So I want to distance myself from the word in general.
Speaking of traps, I'm surprised this one isn't taken. Dibs on Astolfo.
You mean the trap that ruined traps? You can have that memewhore.
Cade said:
You mean the trap that ruined traps? You can have that memewhore.
Please don't get me started on this whole "gender neutrality" sickness now sweeping Scandinavia *puke* political correctness taken to the absurd.