Traps aren't trans or gender neutral. They're just guys who like to dress as girls for either their own pleasure or for attention. A lot of the time they're actually straight. "Trap" was never meant to be a term used to represent real people. It was an anime trope.

I think the thing that ruined traps was people not understanding what traps actually are and SJWs getting ahold of it and people beating that "Are traps gay?" meme in to the ground.

It should be noted that drag queens aren't traps either.
Nigga all I meant was that Astolfo oversaturated the trap market.
What I said was more directed at Kiho, my nigga.

It's okay that people misunderstand things sometimes, so I like to try and educate them so misinformation isn't perpetuated.

I guess people like Astolfo because he's the most relevant trap and, in my opinion, one of the prettiest. But he's not real. I only like anime traps.
Anyone who still whines about PC culture just sounds like a Facebook babyboomer. Move on to detached esoteric traditionalism like the rest of us.
To be fair I didn't know about Astolfo until I found images popping up on Sankaku awhile back. Initially thought a girl, was proved otherwise. Fuck it, mine.
The thing I don't understand about Astolfo is whether or not he's actually TRYING to look/act like a girl.
Astolfo likes to dress pretty, is all. He never once hinted at even trying to look like a girl or whatever. He just likes dressing pretty.
Yeah! That's what I was thinking!

Then he doesn't even really count as a trap since he's not purposefully trying to look like a female or act like one.

But everyone sees him and labels him as a trap on the internet.
Claiming Gambier Bay from Kancolle

From Kemono Friends, claiming Suri Alpaca, Moose, and Aurochs

Declaiming Minecraft Creeper.

Also, could you delete the extra oikawa_shizuku;
hmm.

how many folks still around to play this :3?
I'm still alive o/
Still floating around, fortunately.
Never mind Moose. Declaiming.

Claiming neliel_tu_oderschvank

Without Kemono Friends, I would never have hit the 35 character limit. It's kind of lame that some people sitting with 70 character(not even counting posts). There not much of a pool of for a theoretical new person to join with.
Septentrion_P said:
Never mind Moose. Declaiming.

Claiming neliel_tu_oderschvank

Without Kemono Friends, I would never have hit the 35 character limit. It's kind of lame that some people sitting with 70 character(not even counting posts). There not much of a pool of for a theoretical new person to join with.
Eh, I don't mind it. As long as they continue to make anime, there'll be a steady list of new dibs to be fought over. I just wish there was someway to raise my limit to 70 myself. Or just bring everyone to 50 even.
I think everyone should get 70 now. Although, 70 is a pretty weird number. But it'd be hard getting rid of 20 people.
It's not much of a game if you'll never have to consider who you value. This is just seniority privilege, the thread. Hundreds of characters are already claimed, and you'll have to go really obscure.

Of course, you don't have to view this as a game. Of course, new players will have would have to be content with choosing 70 girls with four different personalities/hair with the state of modern anime. Most vaguely popular Touhous are claimed.

Another thing which is odd is "shares." That further removes extremely popular characters from claiming without even counting against anyone's claim count.
Ah, it's this time of year again ... so, even quiet Charly is still alive and kickin'. Happy claiming and sharing. ^_~
We might need new management, to be honest. Because I think Fluffy's been too busy with real world stuff to really deal with this thread.
bing bing! i don't mind doing it! responsibilites!
I'll check up on that. Plus I'd rather someone like Zolxys hand you the reigns officially in case I mess something up. And we do need to ask Fluffy about it first.
Koki, you're here every 3 months. Get lost.
Are you sayin' you wanna be the games master then, Cade? :p
nah, cade. i'm here every day as a lurker.
all of a sudden the creepers had kona themselves here.

i'll just see myself out for this one :3
I talked to Fluffy and he said he'd be by soonish to sort things out. So he doesn't wanna give up his managerial duties just yet.
*Something about back in the day when HE ran things...They weren't much different from now.*

Claiming Asia Argento and Zenovia from Highschool DxD. A little upset that Rias and Koneko are taken, but I'm already late in the game for that anime anyway.
So this is a thread where you can claim posts and/or characters? Well, why not.

Then, if it's possible, I claim post #236249, post #250579, post #250432, post #246562, post #244699, post #240213, post #237529, post #233812, post #233811. ^^
You can "claim" an artist as well. So you could just cover the whole thing by claiming kitahara_tomoe_(artist).
otaku_emmy said:
You can "claim" an artist as well. So you could just cover the whole thing by claiming kitahara_tomoe_(artist).
Is that so? Claiming kitahara_tomoe_(artist), instead of the posts above then.