I cancel my previous claim on Final Fantasy and put forth a new one. The following characters are mine.
~Sephiroth and Cloud Strife spoiler
~Yuffie Kisaragi
~Golbez
~Sabre
~And any other character that could be deemed "knightly".

Any objections?
Zanifar said:
~Sabre
*lifts eyebrow* I hope that's not a typo there.
So it's not Saber, huh. Even thou she's "knightly" I forbid it.
Not intending to rub you the wrong way but, is there any particular reason why?
Edit: Nevermind. You have seniority here Tensa, so I yeild.
Well it's not as if anyone is checking profiles anyway XD
And don't worry, I ain't claiming everyone.
Come on Zanifar! Don't just roll over and die like that. :P
@Tensa: Right. Just didn't want to invoke any conflict.
@BadSticker: Well senior members do have the rights to whatever they want in my opinion.
Seems people are claiming larger categories then I am, so I figured maybe I should add a little to my list. (at the moment, I've claimed robots and post #91425)
Dibs:
1) post #32992 (they're my tech support)

2) In pictures that depict a cake, I demand a single slice of said cake.

3) Saturn.

4) Cardboard boxes, like here and here.

5) Any misspelled english word inside of a wallpaper text.

6) Companion cube's less popular twin, regular cube.

7) Sporks.
Well...Like I said before...all I claim is darkness. And I want to claim Nanaho as mine...greedy people are greedy. At least one can't argue with PAIIS...so specific...that it leaves lots of stuff for others.
Why saturn in particular?
Why, you ask?
forgerofsouls said:
...And I want to claim Nanaho as mine...
Some fan you are, typing her name wrong ^_~

BUT~ We can work out a deal I suppose. You want Loli or adult Nanoha? I guess the same deal can work with Bardiche. I'll take whichever versions you guys don't take. That work for you guys? ^_^
Aye...I did just that XD, but hey, can't blame me entirely, my entire sleep routine has been disrupted, and I've been having some bad blurry vision recent. Made an appointment with my doc to get my eyes checked out. So I did not even notice the mistake. XD

Hm...I like Nanoha as an adult, so I can accept that deal.
I would claim the following tags:
witch
goth-loli
and last but not least, actualy quite specific... Kirisame Marisa

I also claim all the chocolates, but I don't mind sharing some ;p
All Touhou chars are under the managemnet of Tensa. You'll want to open up negotiation and work out a deal before making a claim on a Touhou char.
StahnAileron said:
All Touhou chars are under the managemnet of Tensa. You'll want to open up negotiation and work out a deal before making a claim on a Touhou char.
Read my post again....
Hm...maybe you need to read your own post again...for Kirisame Marisa is a Touhou character, and like SA said, they are under the management of Tensa...so...yeah...he was right.
forgerofsouls said:
Hm...maybe you need to read your own post again...for Kirisame Marisa is a Touhou character, and like SA said, they are under the management of Tensa...so...yeah...he was right.
AHAM! What he said ->
InfiniteCookieLoop said:
I would claim the following tags:
i call unless someone has already called high school and middle school girls range of age from animes
so like ayaka, naru, su, and others that come out. if if someone called youll be sharing
witf me! ^_^
i follow them a lot.

but im not trying to be all hard core calling them i just will put them as my avatars. because i respect the image character as the avatar matching.

goodnight im out me and my sister are so blazed i cant focus.

*giggle*

.<^Poof!^>.
Carri said:
i call unless someone has already called high school and middle school girls range of age from animes
So like, 99% of anime girls? Not sure if that'll be taken too well.

Then again, I called a whole freakin' planet, and nobody seemed to mind ^v^

seriously, though
Aye, especially since most middle school girls fall under the loli category which Cuda claims. Yay for drunkeness! It took me ten minutes to type this!
Yeah I think thats too broad. I thought twintails and ponytails was broad enough for me. Cuda can't have every loli though tbh. I think there should've been a few more rules concerning broad categories like that.

Btw Paiis nobody minds that you took Saturn, as nothing really lives on it. If we go that far there should be a rule not to call Earth cause thats unfair. On that point I wouldn't know what to go for. I'd claim the asteroid belt and maybe either Jupiter or the moons of Saturn. Having both is a bit much for me.
Bardiche752 said:
On that point I wouldn't know what to go for. I'd claim the asteroid belt and maybe either Jupiter or the moons of Saturn. Having both is a bit much for me.
. . . I actually started something. . . You know, if there's not a picture of it, you don't get jack. I've seen Juptier a couple times, but Saturn's moons? Meh.

As to Cuda and his lolis, he's been around here for a long time, and he's had a claim to lolis for possibly an equally long time. Pretty much everybody recognizes him as the owner of lolis: it's just a part of his character now. Same goes for Sci and the catgirls. They are broad categories, but they've had them for quite a while. Plus they're mods.

If there is some character that someone has their eyes on that's been claimed, they can ask politely to share.
Yeah sorry I was pretty high when I wrote that
Theres no actual picture of him so you can't. Plus claiming members should be off-limits.
I've been claimed, and Carri is a she, mister Bardiche~

Besides, I've already "taken" her~ *wink*
More like Carri took you...*cough*
Only because I was being held down by someone...