mattiasc02 said:
I will tag EVERY kancolle post with antrho. Disagree? Well…TO. BAD. BABY.
Nonono. Not every KanColle posts needs the tag. That's why I'm doing it manually instead of doing a mass tag edit.

Plus I just really freaking love tagging.
otaku_emmy said:
Plus I just really freaking love tagging.
HOOOWW?? Tagging is ridiculously annoying!!
mattiasc02 said:
HOOOWW?? Tagging is ridiculously annoying!!
*shrugs* It soothes me. And someone's gotta do it, especially since some uploaders are lazy. ;p

I'm pretty anal retentive about that stuff.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm pretty anal retentive about that stuff.
OMG EMMY STOP XD
Personification vs anthropomorphism

post #5525, bathyscaphe is an anthropomorphism (human projection) of a physical spaceship post #42802 which does exist in the anime, the kancolle girls are personifications of their respective naval ships as they NEVER appear in the form of said Naval ships (not in any posts that I have seen) - They always look human, even if they wear pieces of armor or carry turret guns, torpedoes and the like. I would rather see a new tag personification rather than load up the anthropomorphism tag pool with thousands of kancolle posts, which imo are not really anthropomorphisms in that while they may embody a ship's spirit, they never actually appear physically as that ship.

That in the game, the fleet girls can be seen in a dock for refueling or repair, that does not make them an anthropomorphism because they have Only One form.
And suddenly the argument about real life ships having human characteristics gets thrown out.
Are you arguing for the sake of arguing? I have no more words for you on this topic. PM me, do whatever. I won't answer on this anymore.

Keep on tagging them anthro.
They're anthro because they are labeled as anthro by the very people who created them in the first place.

I don't think we should make a new tag. That will only confuse people and cause more problems, imo.

Since you're the only one who's spoken out against it, Kiho, (and since Zol didn't seem to have an opinion either way) I am going to go ahead and say that the ayes have it.
Do we have a tag for the thigh-pulp-improving squeezing mechanisms, like in post #140262 and post #113772?

I'm talking about the frilly thigh bands, I have no idea how they're called.
You might want to try garter.
Tensa said:
You might want to try garter.
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.
Recent evidence considered, it seems to me that it makes sense to regard the Kanmusu-tachi as anthropomorphisms, at least usually (possibly excluding the Shinkaisei-kan, fairies, etc. and maybe some odd individual cases)... But that doesn't necessarily automatically become a reason to tag them as such.

I was under the impression that one of the primary reasons we weren't tagging them as anthros is because the sheer volume of posts involved would dilute the anthropomorphism tag. If the majority of searches for anthros on Konachan would thus have "-kantai_collection" included in their search, is it still worthwhile to tag them? Or is it a waste?
I've already started tagging them.

If people know how to use the search function, then the point of them being mostly results for KanColle will be moot.
...I mean, if you personally wouldn't mind applying hundreds of tags no matter how many future relevant searches would exclude them, then... o.O
minabiTestAccount said:
...I mean, if you personally wouldn't mind applying hundreds of tags no matter how many future relevant searches would exclude them, then... o.O
Tagging is love, tagging is life.

And I must rectify things so that they are as correct as possible.
Regarding all post from mahou_shoujo_ikusei_keikaku :

For all the posts, I used the characters true name to tag them, should I continue to tag them like that; or instead, for people who aren't familiar with the light novel, tag them with their magical girl's name?
I say use their real names.
post #231016 :

These 2 characters are Stern Starks and Dearche Kings Claudia.

It looks also like that these characters are tags under another name, pretty much tagged like that before they changed/added their "name", like :

levi_russel as levi_the_slasher / material-l, stern_starks as sterne_the_destructor / material-s, and dearche_kings_claudia as lord_dearche / material-d.

Dont know what to do, if I tag all of them with their "new" name or use one of the tag they already have?
I'd say to use their "true" names.
We don't want another "Fate" tier tagging problem, right? Tag them with their real name.
RyuZU said:
same artist? , reki (artist), byakuya reki, reki (lichk)
First and third were, yes.
I just understand how waifu2x consists, but between several images, I can not figure out which is in waifu2x.
If anyone could help me. This could be useful to tag the one I find.

Thank you in advance.
Um.....well, if there's a source you can check the original resolution. waifu2x images will either be 1.6x or, as is more often the case, 2x the size of the original image. Sometimes the results of using waifu2x will look quite muddled and bad. waifu2x can sometimes also be used to do simple cleaning on images that otherwise meet our standards. However, the tag is not required on images where waifu2x has only been used to clean it up a little.
otaku_emmy said:
Um.....well, if there's a source you can check the original resolution. waifu2x images will either be 1.6x or, as is more often the case, 2x the size of the original image. Sometimes the results of using waifu2x will look quite muddled and bad. waifu2x can sometimes also be used to do simple cleaning on images that otherwise meet our standards. However, the tag is not required on images where waifu2x has only been used to clean it up a little.
Ho i see
Thank you.
We use the Japanese versions of Pokemon characters names, not the Western ones. Just...for future reference.
THIS and THIS confirms it, babbyyy!

Ima start tagging :)
After reviewing post #233899, I was thinking; Should we have a hermaphrodite tag?
Most, if not all, cases of hermaphrodites can fall under the futanari tag. The post you're drawing attention to is just an androgynous male.
If your main issue is not wanting to see that kind of stuff, you can blacklist "all_male rating:e". Just a suggestion.