otaku_emmy said:
I changed Bilan Hangxian to Azur Lane, since that's the actual name of the game and it's also the same tag Danbooru and Gelbooru use.
Oh, they changed it to azur_lane? Still was bilan_hangxian a week ago.
azur_lane is easier to use (and to remember) so why not.

Edit: Well, they didn't changed it, but they're still mistagging post as either azur_lane or bilan_hangxian.
But even the official logo of the game says "Azur Lane" on it. And all the art people make on Pixiv says "Azur Lane". And when you Google "Bilan Hangxian" the first result is the "Azur Lane" English game wiki.

So I think it should definitely be "Azur Lane".
It's okay to create a tag for newtype magazine? already exists for the nyantype and megami.
I think it's fine, so long as there's enough posts to warrant its use.
Make 'mujakuma' an alias to 'jack_denpa'?
That sounds fair.
I think I should have asked before, but it's ok to change tags in bulk? like circle, I'm researching before I do.
It's okay if the change is approved, yeah. Depends on what you mean to do.
Things like, get a game cg that is without a circle and put, or game cg's that already has the circle tag but not all are marked and finish add or If I find game cg's that are without the tag game cg and add.

Edit: oh sorry, fixed.
Oh, do you mean "circle"? I was getting confused. :p

I think it'd be awesome if you did that. That way the publisher would be represented on all the game CGs.
as much as possible.
Maybe it may seem like a simple question, why use the tag when you have a male and two girls is wrong?, and if I wanted to look for an image like that?
2girls is meant to be used when ONLY two females are in a picture. If it's obvious that another person, especially a male person, is in the image then logically and technically it can't be used. However, you can't tag it group either since three people does not qualify as a "group".

There's not really a way around it.
Yeah, I understood, but would it be more useful if it were used to say that there are two girls in the picture having a man or not? I could find more easily images only with 2 girls and a man, and "2girls -male" would not have the same utility of the tag now?
If someone is looking specifically for a threeway with two girls, then they'll just have to do it without tags.
and if instead of the pool create a "table_sex" tag? or both.
We don't specify specific sexual positions. There's no need to.

Edit: Having read what you were talking about, I honestly think it's a dumb idea. There's no need to make a pool for girls humping tables.

Edit 2: Aaaaaand never mind...
While I certainly would not support a tag for table_kun, I would not object to a a pool for such images. We have a pool for Virgin_Killer_Sweaters after all - pool #416. Pools as I understand are not regulated as strictly as tags - specifically for such cases as this.
Yeah, but that was a meme. Girls humping things is just something that happens.

It'd be like making a pool for everything that didn't already have a tag.

But it doesn't matter now, since the pool is already up and running.
I've always thought pools were up to the users to keep up with. Don't really see the harm. Don't really see the use either, but oh well...
If people are going to use it they need to keep in mind that not all wooden things are tables.
Pools currently aren't heavily regulated because they don't get much use. Though we do delete pools made for stupid or pointless things like "Xnth's favorite's", "My favorite Naruto images", "Random image collection", "Girl's with blond hair and blue eyes", etc.

But given how little pools are used, it isn't really a problem to leave it mostly up to our member-base what they are to be used for. At times we may interject if we think a pool would be undesirable. Such as cases where the theme may be a bit too obscure or where the theme (ex. Missionary position) may naturally lead to several similar pools (eg. Doggy-style, Cowgirl, etc.). By bringing it up for discussion, we can see what input others have to offer.

However, if members start creating too many pools, we will have to step in and regulate them. I don't think anyone wants to open a post and have to scroll down past several lines of pools created to take the place of tags we don't use.
Zolxys said:
I don't think anyone wants to open a post and have to scroll down past several lines of pools created to take the place of tags we don't use.
^1000% this
otaku_emmy said:
We don't specify specific sexual positions. There's no need to.
Ok.
Kiho said:
While I certainly would not support a tag for table_kun...
table_sex...
I just came here for the tag, nothing else, I suggested the "tag" instead of the "pool" or both if they did not want to delete it, ... I "thought" that it would be interesting and that the tag would be more useful than the pool, but I understand that they do not create tags for this, besides that only has few posts and it would not be so useful.
No offense, but "table_sex" makes even less sense. If anything would be worth making new tags for, it'd be actual, specific positions.

But we shouldn't do that either.
Something cross my mind while looking at the tag darling_in_the_frankxx, shouldn't it be darling_in_the_franxx?
Apparently it's spelled both ways but other boards are using "FRANXX". So we should too I guess.
otaku_emmy said:
Apparently it's spelled both ways but other boards are using "FRANXX". So we should too I guess.
Oh, is that so?

It crossed my mind while trying to watch the first episode.
Well...I Googled it and I saw articles spelling it with a K (it's spelled with a K on ANN), but it seems to be that without the K is the right way.