Check your cache and/or cookies is the first thing. It happens from time to time. I think in almost every instance of that bug, people just had to clear out their cache (the browser maybe stuck in a loop loading on the most recent CSS settings for formatting or something) or reset/flush your cookies (maybe something go locked?).

It's usually a browser thing. Did you try any other browsers first?

First, flush out your cache (keep your cookies for now).

If that doesn't work, try another broswer (assuming you have an alt installed or willing to install one.) Or just skip to the next step.

That don't work, try resetting your cookies. I save this for last because resetting settings on a bunch of your favorite websites sucks. A lot. So I'd do this as a last resort.

The highlight works for me right now, so it's probably your browser.
/suddenly fixed without doing anything/
Thanks Stahn.
I can't acces the forums on firefox on the .net domain. While I can do that if I use Explorer. .com domain no problem there.
FoliFF said:
I can't acces the forums on firefox on the .net domain. While I can do that if I use Explorer. .com domain no problem there.
Posting from there. Clear your browser's cache, it might be probably the 301 redirect's fault
Working now, thanks.
hi, the images just don't load on my computer, i already cleared the cookies and stuff like that but it didn't worked. I use firefox btw and yes, i already tried using other browsers but they didn't worked either
Try changing your DNS and clear your DNS cache.
it still doesn't work :/
Post a screenshot so we know what the problem looks like, if you could.
i upload it to imageshaks??
Imageshack/Tinypic/Imgur/Photobucket. Just upload the screenshot on one of those sites so the ones willing to help you can see it.
hummmm... wreid... now the site is working fine for me...
well, thanks anyway guys
uuhhh... konachan broke again for me in my computer, here is what it looks like:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/konachanbroke1.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/konachanbroke2.png/

in the second one it just never stops loading...
It's not the site. Are you sure your ISP and connection is reliable? This seems more like a connectivity problem. I can assure you that while Konachan may lag now and then, it recovers very well.

Did you actually wait a while to re-check and make sure the problem repeats itself/is reproducible?
Looks like a peering problem to me at GlobalCrossing.

4 gblx.as3549.fr.eu (213.x.x.x) 4.350 ms 5.871 ms 4.023 ms
5 VTR-BANDA-ANCHA-S-A.xe-0-2-0.ar4.SCL1.gblx.net (207.138.92.110) 233.147 ms 222.861 ms 219.621 ms
6 * * *
7 * * *
Shuugo said:
Looks like a peering problem to me at GlobalCrossing.
hummm... does that means that my internet connection is kinda bad?? :S

allso StahnAileron, I have checked this several times, even tried to reset my modem and my computer but it doesn't work. However I find it kinda strange that yesterday the site worked :S
I spoke to Shuugo. Yes, it does seem you're having problem with your connection from the ISP side. We can't help you there. It's not a problem with the actual website itself at all.

You'll have to talk to your ISP and have them figure way their service quality has been questionable for you.
hmmm... thanks...
allso, this only happens with this site, for example if i go to danbooru it works quite normal.

Thanks guys and sorry for bothering you.
Our servers are located in the EU. Other sites are physcially located elsewhere in the world.

I'd test other websites with their servers physcially located in the EU if I wanted to be sure. (The Internet is nowhere near as simple as people may perceived it to be.)
Danbooru is in a Data Centre in/near Chicago. You wouldn't be likely to use the same undersea cables, if any, to connect to it.
Score stars don't work for couple of months at Chrome (since 12.0.742.91 up to 13.0.782.218), Win7 x64. Works from IE though.
That's been noted previously (original in the Improve thread). It's not really a site problem. Chrome is the only one affected. All the other major browsers work, so Google broke something as far as I know.

We either have to wait for Google to unbreak whateverthey did (unlikely, it seems) or the Imouto devs fix compatibility site-side with Chrome and we roll out the update. (I have no clue what's up with the engine development, so you have to got to Oreno.Imouto to find out.)
Cacha said:
Score stars don't work for couple of months at Chrome (since 12.0.742.91 up to 13.0.782.218), Win7 x64. Works from IE though.
Make it from 12.0.742.91 to 14.0.835.122

Use the keyboard shortcuts for now
1 star e+1
2 star e+2
3 star e+3 (This adds the image as favorite aswell)
Shuugo said:
Use the keyboard shortcuts for now
1 star e+1
2 star e+2
3 star e+3
Thanks a lot!
err, i can't rate either to make the post into my favorites lately, any suggestion about this problem?
Really? Read the third post above yours.
oops, sorry for that. kinda misread. hehe.
Does anyone else here get laggy response from Konachan between about 2300-0100 EDT? (That's about 0300-0500 UTC.) I've notice that for me, Konachan is quite laggy during this time window. (i.e. Takes a noticeable amount of time to load or refresh a page.)

I can't tell if it's a site thing or something on my side. (Only Konachan is affected. Everything else I browse seems to response at the same speeds as they typically would.) It happens like clockwork each night for me, so it's not just some one-off event. (I've taken note of this timeframe from the past few weeks.)

Anyone else experiencing a similar drop in response speed with the site during these hours? Or any other timeframe that repeats regularly?
StahnAileron said:
-snip-
Im Having That Problem As well. I have To Keep Refreshing the page. But I Just Fail and get a 503.
Nope, haven't had any lag.