VicSoh said:
So I posted these two a while back:
I remmeber those now. Unfortunately, they fall under the subjective side of the approval process.

Approval process

DISCLAIMER:
I'm NOT speaking on behalf of all the mods and the admin.

Now, in relation to your mention posts, in my honestt and humble opinion, they're not very aestheticly pleasing. I can't speak for the others, but to me, Miku seems very "off" in her design and style compared to the samples o her we have on tthe site. As such, that is perhaps the reason your posts didn't get approved.

Next, if yor post(s) don't get approved, DO NOT attempt to re-upload them. Note the post ID number and contact a mod/admin via Dmail for appeal. Attempting to (repeatedly) upload images that have been deleted previously can be construed as image spanning and a ban possible.

Also, don't post about a question in the forums about lack of image approval. Those questions should be asked via Dmail. Forum-based questioning is only acceptable if you don't know who the mods are (there is a list. Besides, the one who deleted an image is noted in the deletion reason) or you haven't gotten a reply back from the mod you original contacted for whatever reason.

If anything, you DEFINITELY posted an off-topic message/question here.