vf.nightcore said:

I completely agree with Zolxys, this was a perfect solution, not seen anywhere else. Did you know that conservativity was what killed the radio? Because the radio manufacturers refused to accept the idea of TV.
I have a question! If you did that in the end which you in the end said you won't and everything i get it but IF you did what would a user do if he liked something but was not comfortable explicit versions of it

Example-I like seeing lolies since they are adorable and just so cute and just yeah and i don't mind explicit pictures i like them mostly for the comments or funny ones.....but i would not be comfortable seeing explicit pictures of lolies so what could i do about that?
Just blacklist explicit loli.
otaku_emmy said:
Just blacklist explicit loli.
I didn't know that can be done i thought only tags could be blacklisted not tag plus that....
JustIvy said:
I didn't know that can be done i thought only tags could be blacklisted not tag plus that....
You just have to put "loli (space) rating:e" on the same line on your blacklist, babe. ;p
otaku_emmy said:
You just have to put "loli (space) rating:e" on the same line on your blacklist, babe. ;p
sorry this is all just still kinda new to me since i was using this site for a year without an account XD
JustIvy said:
sorry this is all just still kinda new to me since i was using this site for a year without an account XD
Holy shit…you joined EXACLTY a year after me, Ivy.
mattiasc02 said:
Holy shit…you joined EXACLTY a year after me, Ivy.
Really? XD I made an account about a month ago but i knew about you Emmy Luna Flandre and Dummy from always posting pctures....oh and Wiresetc i think it was sth like that i can't really remember i'm bad with names xD But yeah your first profile pic i saw was princess Peach in black suit looking badass

Or was it two months....
JustIvy said:
Really? XD I made an account about a month ago but i knew about you Emmy Luna Flandre and Dummy from always posting pctures....oh and Wiresetc i think it was sth like that i can't really remember i'm bad with names xD But yeah your first profile pic i saw was princess Peach in black suit looking badass

Or was it two months....
I don't remember...but itwas probs the most amazing, peachiful, QUEEN PEACH!! *applauses*

Sorry I love her too much XD

And FormX has been uploading a lot recently as well, so as Ryu, and Eleanor.
mattiasc02 said:
I don't remember...but itwas probs the most amazing, peachiful, QUEEN PEACH!! *applauses*

Sorry I love her too much XD

And FormX has been uploading a lot recently as well, so as Ryu, and Eleanor.
Yeah i've seen it xD Found it,post 206247 was the profile pic

But i don't wanna spam this anymore since this is not related to this,so a bit late to the party but if changes did happen i wouldn't mind them as long as i could block only explicit lolis(or lolies? Either way ok with me)
JustIvy said:
... if changes did happen i wouldn't mind them as long as i could block only explicit lolis(or lolies? Either way ok with me)
Regarding the proposed change, we had 2 mods against it, but 3 mods and 1 admin for it. Maybe late this year or sometime next year we can think about it again. Sometime when I have time to address every question and concern and keep the discussion from derailing into flaming and irrelevant rants.

Anyway, it appears to be shelved for now and the arguing has stopped, so let's not bring it up again yet.
In regards to the discussion thread associated with post #221881

This discussion brings up a good point. On most moderated discussions, if a comment in a thread is deleted, there will be a note such as [mod edit: This comment deleted] sometimes there is a reason given, which is proper, imo. If people don't know why their comment was deleted, how can we expect them to reform? I would like to see this become policy.
Kiho said:
In regards to the discussion thread associated with post #221881

This discussion brings up a good point. On most moderated discussions, if a comment in a thread is deleted, there will be a note such as [mod edit: This comment deleted] sometimes there is a reason given, which is proper, imo. If people don't know why their comment was deleted, how can we expect them to reform? I would like to see this become policy.
I give a detailed explanation of why I delete a comment, in a personal D-mail for the user in question.
vf.nightcore said:
I give a detailed explanation of why I delete a comment, in a personal D-mail for the user in question.
You go above and beyond duty with that VF! But still, if a comment disappears on the middle of a thread, it still leaves other readers confused, especially if it was an active discussion which people were following.
In nearly every case when I delete a comment, it's completely isolated from any other comments. I wouldn't normally delete a comment that has been replied to. If I want to delete it to make a point, I quote it and add that quote to the comment that replied to it.
Would it be possible to automatically add tagme to posts if they have no general tags? By extension, tagme_(artist) could be added if there are no artist tags.
Dummy said:
tagme_(artist)
automatic
YES.

That would make taggers lives much more easier. I wouldn't mind tagging artist's which is actually a thing I like to do ;)
Dummy said:
Would it be possible to automatically add tagme to posts if they have no general tags? By extension, tagme_(artist) could be added if there are no artist tags.
Every post is automatically tagged with tagme. Hell, I delete it often enough from already tagged posts!
But Kiho, it would be nice to make tagme_(artist) automatic, so we won't have to put tagme_(artist) everytime a post don't have an artist tag.
Then there would be a lot of posts tagged both with the artist and tagme_(artist). Why penalize the uploaders who tag the artist with having to remove a default tagme_(artist)?
Kiho said:
Then there would be a lot of posts tagged both with the artist and tagme_(artist). Why penalize the uploaders who tag the artist with having to remove a default tagme_(artist)?
But when you do tag the artist, the tagme_(artist) won't pop up. Only if you don't tag any artist/remove all artist tags.

Or am I wrong, because I really don't know how the system works XD
Kiho said:
Every post is automatically tagged with tagme. Hell, I delete it often enough from already tagged posts!
This is why I propose to change it a little.

Automatically add tagme only when there are no general tags (so adding copyright and artist doesn't block it). If any (maybe above two or three) general tags are added then automatically remove tagme.

Same deal with tagme_(artist) - add if there are no yellow tags, and remove if someone adds a yellow tag.
It is simple code to add default tags, what you are asking is not just changing a variable, it would require additional code, and not simple code.
It would be nice if our code were on github and users could submit changes that could be approved and implemented...

What you want to do would be better done using meta tags. (eg. artist_tags:0 or general_tags:<5). It should be a simple feature to add. But our code is not likely to change any time soon.
Can the actual FAQ/help be linked in the site's "Help" section? New users are unlikely to ever see that FAQ because it is hidden in a lone forum post.