This topic is locked.

i haven't tested them, so forgot to update thread :)

also, rewrote json dumper to use order:change change:0..1000 and support https (hi, yande.re). i'm one step closer to danbooru dump
Thanks for the packs! :3
Update, packs 295..308
thanks for the packs...

found a nice way to organize it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAyHsyEz978

(took me far longer than expected :))
Update, packs 309..323.
Torrent will be available later.
naikoto said:
Update, packs 309..323.
Torrent will be available later.
Thank you naikoto
Love the packs! Thanks! =P
Update, packs 324..341

Oops, pack 339 is 534M because of post #157348 - 114M PNG.
Not sure if i should replace it with JPEG :/
Its been a long time since I visited this site, but its nice to know that I can catch up with this packs thanks naikoto

naikoto said:
Update, packs 324..341

Oops, pack 339 is 534M because of post #157348 - 114M PNG.
Not sure if i should replace it with JPEG :/
I think that you should leave it as a png, but thats just my opinion besides its just one picture no big deal :)
help
Does this pack has all the images you've uploaded on to the website today?
zeroxxx said:
Does this pack has all the images you've uploaded on to the website today?
No. Last post included is 158111.
There are already a few posts on the websites?
September update, packs 342..373 (posts 158111..166864)

There were three posts skipped in previous packs, included in #342.

Since deadfrog domain seems to be expired, i'll make all-in-one replacement torrent -- UPD: done.
naikoto said:
September update, packs 342..373 (posts 158111..166864)

There were three posts skipped in previous packs, included in #342.

Since deadfrog domain seems to be expired, i'll make all-in-one replacement torrent -- UPD: done.
Its been a while since i have come here, Glad to see your still making this packs naikoto Thank you very Much
Has been more than six months and no new updates (
What happened?
The admin who was handling the sitepacks, naikoto, left the site along with the management change about ~7-8 months ago... and nobody's taken up the task of assembling the sitepacks again yet.

I was going to do it myself but I'm currently bogged down in personal problems and not focused on Konachan. It's on my to-do list though, for whenever I have the time.
Patiently wait for you to upload new packs ........
What are these sitepacks? If you don't mind me asking.
In this case it is basically a package with loads of wallpappers in them. Instead of DL the wallpapers one by one this package delivers most of the goods in one go.
That's pretty neat. Thanks for the explanation!
FoliFF said:
In this case it is basically a package with loads of wallpappers in them. Instead of DL the wallpapers one by one this package delivers most of the goods in one go.
''most of the goods?'' so it doesn't contain ALL the images?
I never have downloaded the sitepacks so I can't really say anything about it. I guess it is all the images from that certain time period.
Since there's no one in charge of the sitepacks (as far as I know XD), I gave it a try, so here:

Packs 374-380

https://archive.org/details/Konachan-siterip-2015

I could only upload them to the archive 'cause my upload speed sucks to keep a torrent alive -.-'

If no one opposes, I'll keep building the packs and giving updates here XD

EDIT: There, files restored, enjoy XD
Thank you very much, I hoped upload new packs .........
Gonna start building other packs sometime soon, these last weeks/month I've been a bit busy with some things
On these days I will update the packs list, I managed to improve the method I used to get the images in order to be a bit more efficient, so stay tuned XD