Ninja Slayer is such a kickass concept. Rival ninja gangs battling in cyberpunk neon-Japan.

...and then it has as much animation as South Park.

Fucking Trigger.
Cade said:
Ninja Slayer is such a kickass concept. Rival ninja gangs battling in cyberpunk neon-Japan.

...and then it has as much animation as South Park.

Fucking Trigger.
You mean this? :')
For ages now I have been trying to find physical copies of volumes 3 and 4 of Doubt and I am beginning to lose my patience with it. Does anyone know where one might be able to buy said physical copies? I don't mind if it is US dollars ($), as long as the price doesn't take the piss and it is in English.
I've never heard of it, but after a little research, I'm guessing you already have them all. Doubt was published in 2 omnibus releases in English. Omnibus 1 is volumes 1 & 2. Omnibus 2 is volumes 3 & 4. On the cover of 2, you may or may not see "Final" below the 2, but either way I believe it's the same. The last chapter should be 20.

If you don't have the second omnibus yet, you can get it here or just search for "Doubt 2 English".

A couple of references:
myanimelist.net
comicvine.gamespot.com
I found the 2nd one a earlier today and I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive.

My sources and research also said there were volumes 3 & 4. As weird as these two contradictions are, I very much appreciate your help for it has put ones mind at rest.
It was released in 4 volumes in Japanese, but only 2 in English (The English releases had more chapters per book). If you read that there should be 4 English books, I'm guessing someone was just confused due to the number of volumes in Japanese.
•Normal girl just wants normal life
•Hates all the immigrants in her town
•joins police force
•Shoots criminal minorities on the spot

•Aryan boy comes to the town
•Starts showing her how even some of the things she took for granted are disgusting aliens
•She falls in love with pure Aryan genetics
•even more fervently executes minorities.

Space Patrol Luluco is going to make anime great again.
The second season of Diabolik Lovers can go fuck itself.

Edit: No, it can go die in a fire.
who is she in the series give me the low down on what is her role and all the spoilers associated.

http://konachan.net/post/show/219213/aevxor-black_rock_shooter-chariot-long_hair
ssagwp said:
who is she in the series give me the low down on what is her role and all the spoilers associated.

http://konachan.net/post/show/219213/aevxor-black_rock_shooter-chariot-long_hair
Can't you Google it? Or no?
otaku_emmy said:
Can't you Google it? Or no?
but but i don't wanna *cries in the corner*
ssagwp said:
but but i don't wanna *cries in the corner*
Please do. Not everyone wants to baby someone and hold their hand when they could easily look up the info themselves.
Googled it in two seconds. Heck, writing this response is taking more time. Just look it up man.
otaku_emmy said:
Please do.
Ouch that hurt btw.
anyway i will google it in a bit.
ssagwp said:
Ouch that hurt btw.
Because I politely asked you to do a simple task for yourself?

I wasn't referring to you crying in the corner, silly mongoose.
Wanna know who she is? She's a Yandere to glasses girl and stuff went ape shit when BRS girl came into the picture. Pretty much... Or at least what I remember. It was a couple of years ago I saw the anime after all.

She likes candy too.
^Finally somebody being useful.

In all that time, Emmy. It would have been simpler to write a random response or just wait until somebody had the patience to do so. Like Fluffy! o/
I wouldn't say chariot is a yandere, more of a kuu. She's brutal, man. And she likes colourful macarons, she chucks away the bland colours... Oh, and she is disabled - in which she uses a wheelchair in the normal world, a pair of wheel on her legs/throne in the brs world.
Dunno about Chariot, but the human counterpart sure was. At least had those tendencies. For whatever its worth I really liked Chariots design from the very beginning. While I can see why people would dislike the human counterpart since she was jerk, justified one but still. What I didn't understand however, was the hate on Chariot. She was the most unique looking design and the fight was awesome :/

I mean not everyday you get crushed by candies.
love live! shine!!

Does anyone know if boku wa tomodachi season 3 is going to release, if yes then when? I searched google and it gave me a countdown but i am not sure if its legit. Can someone confirm it for me?
I just finished Koharu Biyori. It was short, but overall I felt it had a lot of heart, a good story, and likable characters for an ecchi series.
This week's Re:Zero was amazing. Multiple bad ends. So much suffering and death in 1 episode. I really hope the anime keeps the tension up until the final episode.
Wiresetc said:
This week's Re:Zero was amazing. Multiple bad ends. So much suffering and death in 1 episode. I really hope the anime keeps the tension up until the final episode.
You are describing Shiki. It ended badly for pretty much everyone. It started out slowly.....but then the body count went exponential.
Guys. Bananya. Guys. Seriously. Bananya.
Hibike Euphonium! I haven't seen such an amazing anime in 6 months XD. And yeah I absolutely love KumikoXReina.

And I am also halfway in No Game No Life.
Has anyone watched <And you thought there is never a girl online> through? The first episode starts out with potential as a decent comedy, but it also has the potential to crash and burn pretty quickly.
Haven't watched it myself only read a little from the manga ver. From what I gathered as long you can swallow "status quo is God" then it's "alright series" otherwise it's very meh one at best.
Fucking stupid ending on Flowers. I am so fucking miffed right now. (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु
I have been watching Texhnolyze. A very interesting story! The art style though is unusual for anime - very detailed almost life like faces with an otherwise low res background. Not many images on kona - post #180694, post #180522 and post #54309 are good examples - fully draw noses with nasal cavities and highly detailed human (not anime) eyes. The mouths also have much more detail.

I am about 2/3 through and right now, highly recommend it for anyone more interested in a good story with plenty of mystery, intrigue, without fan service. Be prepared however, for plenty of violence.
Kiho said:
I have been watching Texhnolyze. A very interesting story! The art style though is unusual for anime - very detailed almost life like faces with an otherwise low res background. Not many images on kona - post #180694, post #180522 and post #54309 are good examples - fully draw noses with nasal cavities and highly detailed human (not anime) eyes. The mouths also have much more detail.

I am about 2/3 through and right now, highly recommend it for anyone more interested in a good story with plenty of mystery, intrigue, without fan service. Be prepared however, for plenty of violence.
See it when it came out in 2003, and in 30 years of watching anime, I remember it like it was yesterday.
For the story, when you're into mystery, intrigue, ect, it's pretty damn good, and the art style was really a refreshing touch, pretty sure i'm going to rewatch it when i'll have the time to do so.