kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo! is the only anime I've watched in recent memory that has consistently made me laugh like a madman every single episode.
TommyGunn said:
kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo! is the only anime I've watched in recent memory that has consistently made me laugh like a madman every single episode.
Try Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. If you like that type of humor, it's great. It has good OP and ED too.
While I enjoy "Slice of life" anime comedy, unfortunately my other half does not, especially if the primary environment for interaction is school. Do either of the above anime have a story line associated with them other than to facilitate humorous situations?
Dummy said:
Try Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. If you like that type of humor, it's great. It has good OP and ED too.
And that one has the best opening song I've enjoyed since Death Parade. Pretty good closing song as well. I think it's more cute than funny, but it certainly has it's moments.

Kiho said:
While I enjoy "Slice of life" anime comedy, unfortunately my other half does not, especially if the primary environment for interaction is school. Do either of the above anime have a story line associated with them other than to facilitate humorous situations?
Konosuba is mostly a mockery of the RPG type animes lately, and Kobayashi is about an alcoholic office worker who's life is invaded by a dragon dressed as a maid. Not a school to be seen.
TommyGunn said:
[...] Kobayashi is about an alcoholic office worker who's life is invaded by a dragon dressed as a maid. Not a school to be seen.
spoiler
Re: Jigoku Shoujo
Kiho said:
I have all three of the current released series. Looking forward to the new one! I only hope that it will remain true to the story.
Is the third series really worth watching? I think I saw maybe 3 episodes of it before I decided that it wasn't worth watching. If I recall, it just seemed too.... ridiculous?
I agree that several of the episodes in the middle of the third season of "Jigoku Shoujo, Three Vessels", were not up to snuff. Unlike the first two seasons, the third season has a story arc across multiple episodes following Yuzuki Mikage. Those middle episodes set up the ending, without them, the ending would not have carried the same punch.
??? I'd swear I didn't get to the middle. I thought I had a problem with the episodes from the very first and quit around the 3rd. Primarily with the sequences where they are sent to hell. I figured it probably had something to do with Kikuri's influence since she was appearing a lot. But they just seemed so ridiculous and would REALLY spoil the atmosphere of the series.

At least that's what I remember. It has been a while since I watched it.
This is a spoiler for Three Vessels
I just skimmed that over to try to avoid actually spoiling the plot (and probably failed). But I'm 99% sure that that spoiler didn't address anything I mentioned in my last post...
yesterday I sa a new episode on the 2nd season Attack on Titans, it was super awesome
I just finished watching Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen. I hated how it ended. HATED it. The show is good overall though. I liked all of the characters, even the ones who are assholes.
otaku_emmy said:
I just finished watching Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen. I hated how it ended. HATED it. The show is good overall though. I liked all of the characters, even the ones who are assholes.
I know but at the same time I know why it had to end like that considering it's just the second part of the trilogy.
I don't know, Itsuwari no Kamen felt all over the place to me, and the ending just didn't fit the rest of the show. The original Utawarerumono was much better IMO.
Yeah, it'd probably help if I invested more time with the rest of the series, but it didn't catch me enough to really want to watch more.
Someone told me to watch Monster Musume. He told me it's basically where there is a bunch of sexy monster girls that fall in love with that same guy, and he's like being a gentlemen, and like, holding the urge not to fuck them.

I would like to watch it but... I am too lazy. Maybe I could watch it with my cousin though. I don't know.
I tried watching that. I couldn't even get through the first episode. XD
If you want to watch a harem show, it's one of the top picks (assuming you dig the monster part).

That being said, I didn't finish it either... I liked Demi chan wa Kataritai more and kinda lost interest in watching the rest of it.
Dummy said:
If you want to watch a harem show, it's one of the top picks (assuming you dig the monster part).

That being said, I didn't finish it either... I liked Demi chan wa Kataritai more and kinda lost interest in watching the rest of it.
Honestly... I have... actually kind of lost interest in anime in general :p... Like remember that time when it old everyone here how much I love Hibike! Euphonium here? Well that was the very last i seen anime.
Osomatsu-san discussions are the gayest thing on the internet.

Also, season 2 was announced.
Cade said:
Osomatsu-san discussions are the gayest thing on the internet.\
And all the osomatsu-san are all brothers...jesús! XP
mattiasc02 said:
Honestly... I have... actually kind of lost interest in anime in general :p...
I get that too, sometimes. Just watch some other media, or even anime genres that you otherwise wouldn't watch, and you'll be fixed in no time.

Cade said:
Osomatsu-san discussions are the gayest thing on the internet.

Also, season 2 was announced.
I swear, everything related to that show on the internet is at least 'a little' gay.
Hell, even I got in on the conversation of which brother I would fuck. Spoiler
Totty is a womanising little whore. No one likes him. Karumatsu is hot and jyuusimatsu is king. Their names are so difficult....
From a purely no homo standpoint, Totty is just the easiest bitch to dom.

Edit: and what do you mean womanizer? Totty is a virgin loser like the rest of them.
Well the Saga of Tanya the Evil was quite wonderful. For some reason I got the feeling they weren't expecting a second season and had to come up with a continuation afterwards. Though I must say I enjoyed the little Anpan rant she did at the end of this one.
During my travels across the intertubes, I came across this.

Link to the full this manga thing. (NSFW)
I just watched episode 7 of Chaos;Child. What happened to Yui at the end...that was so fucked up. I like to think I'm desensitized to everything anime has to offer, but that was too much...
I know, right?

Minor Kuroshitsuji spoilers
FLCL 2 trailer
Atleast some good music might come out of it. Not even interested in watching it though.