otaku_emmy said:
*siiiiiiiiiiigh* i'm just too romantic for my own good.
Don't remind me. I can be that way as well. The shit I did for the one girlfriend I've had to date back in HS. We actually celebrated the one-month mark of our relationship.

I bought flowers and chocolates for a frined once. I was in JPN; She was on an overseas college/exchange trip in England. I did it for Valentine's Day because she wasn't home with her boyfriend at the time, so it was to cheer her up a little. (We've been friends since my later years in HS.)

I apparently make a good surrogate/stand-in boyfriend it seems. *shrug* Go figure.

otaku_emmy said:
[...] stahhhhhhn, are you serious a lot? in real life? out in public? you seem that way. serious and introspective [...]
Depends on the situation. I tend to adapt to the circumstances I'm dealing with. I apparently amuse my sister very well, though she's quite easy to amuse overall. Kids tend to like me for whatever reason. I had a niece and garnd-niece that, from what the mothers tell me, were quite shy and picky about who they clung to. I supposedly was the one person they adapted too much more quickly than what they were used to seeing. My grand-niece started letting me hold and carry her after only about 3-4 days of seeing me for a coule hours a day. The mother (one of my nieces) was surprised when she saw me hold her without her squiring and crying.

Cats will readily use me as furniture. Actually, I think that what some kids (especially the younger ones) probably think of me as well. The baby girl of a close friend was using me as a walking tool when I was visiting them for a month in JPN. She apparently got quite used to me in that time as well. My friend told me she would sometimes hang around the stairwell to the basement (I was staying down there during the month) because she knew that's where I came from ^_^; But yeah. All I had to do was put my hands in front of her with the index fingers pointing out. She'd automatically grab my fingers and pull herself up to walk. I just provided balance (it never felt like she was hanging on to my fingers). She was learning to walk when I visited.