it's a fake tree so no fire.
also no one has ever written to me :[
Brin said:
it's a fake tree so no fire.
Good.

also no one has ever written to me :[
Lol...u can't be serious. Well, here's one for you hun:

Dear Brin,

I hope you have a Brintastic christmas with ur friends, family, and ur broken christmas tree. Drink lots of chocolate, laugh, and just be Brin.

Love Mattias <3

otaku_emmy said:
We have a small, fake tree. I like fake trees the most, because they come in a variety of sizes and styles. We used to use a bigger tree, but to save space we bought one of those ones close to three feet. Fuck I love Christmas decorations. Just looking at them makes you feel so festive and nice. Now if only I could manage to get my dad to take us to Tanglewood...
Shopping is like, soooo boring.

I'd like to have a white tree one day and then decorate it all in silver and gold, or silver and purple. Something nice and coordinated like that. Of course, I'd have to live with someone who didn't smoke so the poor plastic bugger wouldn't turn yellow on us.
A white tree sounds so disgusting. And...ppl smoke in the house at ur house? Blagh, smoke from cigs make my head hurrrt.

As for my day, I haven't really done much. I wrote out five Christmas cards for people. I packed them puppies with as much textual emotion as I could. Hopefully their respective recipients will appreciate the sentiment. I love writing to people. It's so much better than sending an email or something. It's something they can (hopefully) keep and it allows me to share my love and feelings for those people, stream-of-consciousness style.
Wait....

send me one :). And I promise I will send one back (heh, cuz I aaaaaaaalways send christmas cards [not])

I spending christmas at my cuz house. We gonna have a sleepover I think with my friend too.

And it is my firends bday todaaayyyyy <3 (And yes emmy it is the Irish friend)
mattiasc02 said:
Shopping is like, soooo boring.
I didn't say anything about shopping in that bit. Tanglewood has lights. You drive through it.

A white tree sounds so disgusting. And...ppl smoke in the house at ur house? Blagh, smoke from cigs make my head hurrrt.
Rude. They're pretty.

Wait....

send me one :). And I promise I will send one back (heh, cuz I aaaaaaaalways send christmas cards [not])
I thought about it, but.....eeeeeehhhhh.....
mattiasc02 said:
Blagh, smoke from cigs make my head hurrrt.
You make my head hurt...
otaku_emmy said:
I didn't say anything about shopping in that bit. Tanglewood has lights. You drive through it.
Ok that is very pretty

That one looks pretty. My white one don't.

I thought about it, but.....eeeeeehhhhh.....
Hmmmmm.................

Jack_Le_Breton said:
You make my head hurt...
U sure it ain't the cig ur avatar's smokin?
mattiasc02 said:
U sure it ain't the cig ur avatar's smokin?
He has a blue hair, a top hat and a fucking penguin. I can ignore the cigar which only adds to the coolness of him. xD

Minus the cigar and the hair and lack of glasses, that is basically me :P
Jack_Le_Breton said:
He has a blue hair, a top hat and a fucking penguin. I can ignore the cigar which only adds to the coolness of him. xD
I absolutely love ur avatar tho <3. He's like Mr. Conductor's evil side XD
I don't really appreciate you uploading pics of me on the internet without my permission you little shite
Jack_Le_Breton said:
I don't really appreciate you uploading pics of me on the internet without my permission you little shite
Oh ok sorry. I be doing the most tho tbh.
The most what? I also took that ages ago. Why did you screen capture that anyway? I didn't look the slightly bit attracted in it either...
Jack_Le_Breton said:
The most what?
Lol no its like saying, I do too much. Like...going to the extreme.

I also took that ages ago. Why did you screen capture that anyway? I didn't look the slightly bit attracted in it either...
I just thought I looked funny. I keep a lot of shit on my phone lol. Dumb shit too like fricking donald duck having an erection...I thought it was funny but that was ages ago so I aint sure I have it.
mattiasc02 said:
Lol no its like saying, I do too much. Like...going to the extreme.
Indeed...

I just thought I looked funny. I keep a lot of shit on my phone lol. Dumb shit too like fricking donald duck having an erection...I thought it was funny but that was ages ago so I aint sure I have it.
*sigh*
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Indeed...

*sigh*
XD

Where Jesse at??? I am waiting siiickkk XD.

He's probably working hard tho.
thank you matti
Brin said:
thank you matti
You are welcome :)

Mod Edit: I am at the library and omg...a bunch of ppl just came in to play music like 30 mins ago, and THERE IS FREE FUCKING FOOOODDD
Mattias, stop double posting.
Cade said:
Savages
I think they were invited tho. They were playing Irish country music.

Edit: Sorry Moderator Everhart
Yesterday was my 21st birthday and I had a lovely and relaxing time just chilling in my home. One would have gone up to London with mother as I originally planned but she was ill so it did not happen...
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Yesterday was my 21st birthday and I had a lovely and relaxing time just chilling in my home. One would have gone up to London with mother as I originally planned but she was ill so it did not happen...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JACK!!

And is ur mom ok now?
mattiasc02 said:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JACK!!

And is ur mom ok now?
Meh
Jack, what did u eat for it birthday?

And I got semolina milk :)
mattiasc02 said:
Jack, what did u eat for it birthday?
Food
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Food
omg what specifically lol
Oofff I'm boofin rn. I am stankin up the classroom XD
Just finished all my exams.

WINTER BREAK HERE I CUUUMMMM!!!!
mattiasc02 said:
CUUUMMMM!!!!
gross
I went to a family gathering today at a nursing home. As far as nursing homes go, it was pretty nice. We all brought some food, as one does for this sort of thing. All of it was pretty yummy. My grandma got a few little presents. I got to see my cousin's baby in person. She is, without a doubt, the cutest baby I have ever seen in my life. She's so chubby and her hair is so curly and she has such long lashes. She looks just like a doll. I always feel awkward at family things. I mostly sit by myself and keep quiet. I get along with everyone though. Overall, it was a decent time.

I'm excited about Christmas tomorrow. I get to open presents!
Another Christmas has come and passed. I only got one thing from my actual Christmas List this year, but I did get a lot of cash that last time I counted was around $300. I guess I'll be Christmas shopping again before the end of this year. XD