Happy New Year Kona-peeps. May this year not suck as much as last year.
Agos said:
May this year not suck as much as last year.
Dear God I hope so.
I've been sick since the first of the month. I had to go to the doctor today for unrelated purposes, and luckily I didn't have to have an internal examination. I got compliments on the shirt I was wearing and I lost 17 pounds. Heck yeah.
otaku_emmy said:
I've been sick since the first of the month. I had to go to the doctor today for unrelated purposes, and luckily I didn't have to have an internal examination. I got compliments on the shirt I was wearing and I lost 17 pounds. Heck yeah.
Wait how'd u lose 17 lbs?
mattiasc02 said:
Wait how'd u lose 17 lbs?
That's what the doctor asked me. XD

For some reason, I haven't been able to eat as much for a while now. I get full a lot more easily. So maybe that's got something to do with it? And maybe I've been walking more?
otaku_emmy said:
That's what the doctor asked me. XD

For some reason, I haven't been able to eat as much for a while now. I get full a lot more easily. So maybe that's got something to do with it? And maybe I've been walking more?
Stress maybe? Tapeworm infection? There's a Guzzlord in your stomach?
Either way, glad to hear and here's hoping you keep it off.
i guess my day has been pretty good thus far, i'm debating pulling an all-nighter playing games but i doubt i'd be able to manage it given i don't get enough sleep as it is.
I was in the middle of playing a game with my new friend and they deleted me and blocked me out of no where which made me feel really poopy because i liked them a lot
Brin said:
I was in the middle of playing a game with my new friend and they deleted me and blocked me out of no where which made me feel really poopy because i liked them a lot
who was winning?
Just came back from a family reunion. My family is so lame cuz they all old. My aunt in law was bored as hell cuz she the only cool one. And there are a few I think are cool, but the rest are just so formal

Luv my cousins tho
Greisavel said:
who was winning?
we were playing ghost in the shell and we were winning i think, but i did say at least we didnt have to win, just needed to partake in an event...
-32C ......again today. At that temperature, my eyes tear to keep them from freezing, but then those tears freeze my eye lashes to my glasses :( It has not been this cold for 120 years. Tomorrow is supposed to warm up to a barmy -25C before temperatures return to the more normal -10C range later in the week.
Kiho said:
-32C ......
Jebus....here weather has been stupidly crazy, last 2 days temps over 28 up to 32C, today started to rain and we're at around 17 to 20C and we've had a volcano spewing ash for the last...idk...half a year...but since new years eve it has gotten worse ._.
We should all move to America to escape this baking heat. .-.
It's freezing cold rn
mattiasc02 said:
It's freezing cold rn
Yeah, we've brought our outside doggo inside for the second night in a row so she doesn't freeze to death.
Just let her turn into a dogsicle.
Nu. She's old and if she's going to die I want it to be of natural causes.
Freezing to your death is natural. Unless it's in a refrigerator.
It's not UNnatural, but it's not something that should be allowed to happen to any human or animal.
Freenight said:
We should all move to America to escape this baking heat. .-.
You could move to North Dakota where temperatures can plunge to -50C (-60F), average snowfall 1 meter and Summers are blistering hot and humid.

There are some nice temperate areas in the US, but Everyone else has already moved there.

And now after several days of-32C, the forecast is for rain this weekend.....wtf!
Freenight said:
We should all move to America to escape this baking heat. .-.
take it. I'm tired of being a popsicle in the mornings only to be cooked at about midday and refreezed in the evening ._.
Happy old new years eve konachites!

Took our kitty to the vet today - 16 months cancer free! The vet has moved the quarterly visits to biannually! We celebrate tonight. :)
I nicked my ship cruising through a narrow chasm today, the Admiral chewed me out over it, and now I have to explain to the engineers why they need to sleep in shifts now... repairs are gonna take a while.

Is this thread supposed to be like Facebook?
A_Giant_Airship said:
Is this thread supposed to be like Facebook?
We talk about how our days went. But we're not supposed to use it as a "personal diary". Lengthy off topic conversations are discouraged.
This thread, like the title states: How was your day? is to share something real that happened to you today; something good you want to celebrate or something bad that you just want to rage about.