Happy New Year Kona-peeps. May this year not suck as much as last year.
Agos said:
May this year not suck as much as last year.
Dear God I hope so.
I've been sick since the first of the month. I had to go to the doctor today for unrelated purposes, and luckily I didn't have to have an internal examination. I got compliments on the shirt I was wearing and I lost 17 pounds. Heck yeah.
otaku_emmy said:
I've been sick since the first of the month. I had to go to the doctor today for unrelated purposes, and luckily I didn't have to have an internal examination. I got compliments on the shirt I was wearing and I lost 17 pounds. Heck yeah.
Wait how'd u lose 17 lbs?
mattiasc02 said:
Wait how'd u lose 17 lbs?
That's what the doctor asked me. XD

For some reason, I haven't been able to eat as much for a while now. I get full a lot more easily. So maybe that's got something to do with it? And maybe I've been walking more?
otaku_emmy said:
That's what the doctor asked me. XD

For some reason, I haven't been able to eat as much for a while now. I get full a lot more easily. So maybe that's got something to do with it? And maybe I've been walking more?
Stress maybe? Tapeworm infection? There's a Guzzlord in your stomach?
Either way, glad to hear and here's hoping you keep it off.
i guess my day has been pretty good thus far, i'm debating pulling an all-nighter playing games but i doubt i'd be able to manage it given i don't get enough sleep as it is.
I was in the middle of playing a game with my new friend and they deleted me and blocked me out of no where which made me feel really poopy because i liked them a lot
Brin said:
I was in the middle of playing a game with my new friend and they deleted me and blocked me out of no where which made me feel really poopy because i liked them a lot
who was winning?
Just came back from a family reunion. My family is so lame cuz they all old. My aunt in law was bored as hell cuz she the only cool one. And there are a few I think are cool, but the rest are just so formal

Luv my cousins tho
Greisavel said:
who was winning?
we were playing ghost in the shell and we were winning i think, but i did say at least we didnt have to win, just needed to partake in an event...
-32C ......again today. At that temperature, my eyes tear to keep them from freezing, but then those tears freeze my eye lashes to my glasses :( It has not been this cold for 120 years. Tomorrow is supposed to warm up to a barmy -25C before temperatures return to the more normal -10C range later in the week.
Kiho said:
-32C ......
Jebus....here weather has been stupidly crazy, last 2 days temps over 28 up to 32C, today started to rain and we're at around 17 to 20C and we've had a volcano spewing ash for the last...idk...half a year...but since new years eve it has gotten worse ._.
We should all move to America to escape this baking heat. .-.
It's freezing cold rn
mattiasc02 said:
It's freezing cold rn
Yeah, we've brought our outside doggo inside for the second night in a row so she doesn't freeze to death.
Just let her turn into a dogsicle.
Nu. She's old and if she's going to die I want it to be of natural causes.
Freezing to your death is natural. Unless it's in a refrigerator.
It's not UNnatural, but it's not something that should be allowed to happen to any human or animal.
Freenight said:
You could move to North Dakota where temperatures can plunge to -50C (-60F), average snowfall 1 meter and Summers are blistering hot and humid.

There are some nice temperate areas in the US, but Everyone else has already moved there.

And now after several days of-32C, the forecast is for rain this weekend.....wtf!
Freenight said:
take it. I'm tired of being a popsicle in the mornings only to be cooked at about midday and refreezed in the evening ._.
Happy old new years eve konachites!

Took our kitty to the vet today - 16 months cancer free! The vet has moved the quarterly visits to biannually! We celebrate tonight. :)
I nicked my ship cruising through a narrow chasm today, the Admiral chewed me out over it, and now I have to explain to the engineers why they need to sleep in shifts now... repairs are gonna take a while.

Is this thread supposed to be like Facebook?
A_Giant_Airship said:
Is this thread supposed to be like Facebook?
We talk about how our days went. But we're not supposed to use it as a "personal diary". Lengthy off topic conversations are discouraged.
This thread, like the title states: How was your day? is to share something real that happened to you today; something good you want to celebrate or something bad that you just want to rage about.
I went skiing finally with my new skis and made a friend. Me and her are gonna meet up on Sunday and it was very fun. I am such a fucking expert at skiing.

So it was all good now I gotta go to TGIF with my friend soon. Gonna get me some buffalo wings again baby!!
mattiasc02 said:
I went skiing finally with my new skis and made a friend. Me and her are gonna meet up on Sunday and it was very fun. I am such a fucking expert at skiing.

So it was all good now I gotta go to TGIF with my friend soon. Gonna get me some buffalo wings again baby!!
The first part of that seemed like show and tell then the rest of it seemed like how a normal human would talk, more or less
Brin said:
The first part of that seemed like show and tell then the rest of it seemed like how a normal human would talk, more or less
A show and tell XD. I remember those wasn't it like where u brought things and explained it to people like where u got it from?