Well I just got back from the 54th Annual Ocala Equine Conference. It was my first time going to a Vet/Farrier health conference and I must say it was pretty interesting and intimidating. I learned a lot about the latest laminitis research and keratomas, as well as other interesting treatments such as asymmetrical shoes, larval therapy, hoof resections and nerve blocking. All in all I think it went well. Two people offered me jobs working as a farrier apprentice (something I had been looking for), someone else offered to pay for my next conference in Arlington Texas (should save me $600 or so and it's a much larger week long affair). I also entered a raffle and happened to win a brand new HP touch screen laptop. All in all I'm pretty happy.
@TommyGunn: Sounds like you had a great time! I thought Equine medicine though, was much simpler ;)
Kiho said:
@TommyGunn: Sounds like you had a great time! I thought Equine medicine though, was much simpler ;)
One of the speakers used that exact slide in their PowerPoint lol.
I've been eating way too muchh...cuz of that I am so sleepy. It's like I got the Itis.

So anyways hows everyone been so far? And it seems like Tommy's been enjoying it with his new computer and getting offered to polish up horses' hooves
I've been okay. I've been thinking more about my sexual orientation and stuff. I tend to overthink things and make myself feel bad for silly reasons.

I...have nothing to say about my day.
otaku_emmy said:
I've been okay. I've been thinking more about my sexual orientation and stuff. I tend to overthink things and make myself feel bad for silly reasons.

I...have nothing to say about my day.
That's cool I mean I sometime have thoughts similar.

And me and my bro just got home and ooof we was with his squad and maan I was booofin the whole way XD
I'm not so old that I shouldn't know what's hip with the youth, but what in the fucking shit is ''boofin''?
Farting usually. The car staaank XD
...that's what kids do for fun these days? I thought they just got mad about stuff on their iphones
Brin said:
...that's what kids do for fun these days? I thought they just got mad about stuff on their iphones
I could live without a phone in general. Ppl ask me why I have a phone sometimes cuz Im never on it unless if its to listen to music, making moves, and the necessary stuff
Cade said:
I'm not so old that I shouldn't know what's hip with the youth, but what in the fucking shit is ''boofin''?
It's just something he made up. It's not real slang.
otaku_emmy said:
It's just something he made up. It's not real slang.
Are u done? It is tho

Edit: wait maybe they don't say that in North Carolina?
According to Google, "boofing" is an actual slang term but it means taking drugs or alcohol anally.

So it still doesn't mean farting. :)
otaku_emmy said:
According to Google, "boofing" is an actual slang term but it means taking drugs or alcohol anally.

So it still doesn't mean farting. :)
Well down here we use it as farting too. Just came to be
This is like when Tommy and Cade were telling me no one says "mater". Ah well.

Point is it's not common slang.
otaku_emmy said:
This is like when Tommy and Cade were telling me no one says "mater". Ah well.

Point is it's not common slang.
Common in the DMV. But true I aint sure u gonna hear elsewhere.

Edit: and lol never heard of mater
mater, ah yes the verb of mattias
otaku_emmy said:
According to Google...
You can't rely on google much for slang. Try urban dictionary instead.

This is apparently a word people use for all kinds of things. I found nothing about it being used for farting specifically, but one of it's common meanings is to describe an awful smell.
Zolxys said:
You can't rely on google much for slang. Try urban dictionary instead.
I got there through Google.
Yeah Zolxys is right it could be any bad smell but we usually say it for farts tho
A co-worker of mine recently got a botfly infection after coming back from a trip. Having read about the horrifying parasite, I looked into other gross stuff that grow on human skin...and I became truly grossed out for the first time in my life. One image in particular I can't erase from my mind. I know it's probably a photoshop or something, but the vomit inducing reaction to it is certainly real. Here it is in case anyone wants to puke and/or be horrified.
Agos said:
Here it is in case anyone wants to puke and/or be horrified.
Nothing scares me...BUT THAT!!!!! WTF WTF MY DEODERANT I JUST PUT ON IS FUCKING DRIPPING CUZ I AM SO NERVOUS AND SWEATY!!

I hate shit like that I have a shit ton of trypophobia

So ur friend had something like that? Damn...like I ain't tryna be mean but if I ever saw I human with a field of holes in their skin I'd start shaking like fucking crazy and may even walk away it's just my natural reflexes wtf i cant....
What's wrong with walking away WITHOUT reflexes? I wouldn't stay there and touch him because OMFG EMOTIONS..... I'll just tell him 'get the fuck away from me'.
I'm just saying that i just get very like shoo ken when I imagine a bunch of holes clustered together better yet on a human. I think I have trypophobia so I like get like panic attacks when I see shot like that.

I would fucking collapse if I felt skin with holes in them.

Edit: WTF I am so tired today. *yaaawwns so heavily tears fallout*
mattiasc02 said:
Nothing scares me...BUT THAT!!!!! WTF WTF MY DEODERANT I JUST PUT ON IS FUCKING DRIPPING CUZ I AM SO NERVOUS AND SWEATY!!

I hate shit like that I have a shit ton of trypophobia
Hmm...(types in google images "trypophobia")
OH GAWD! WHY DID YOU TEACH ME THAT WORD!?!? Well at least I know what I have now...
mattiasc02 said:
I would fucking collapse if I felt skin with holes in them.
Then be glad you can't feel your pores.
Yes. There was a big thing about it during class 3 months ago.

Edit: Bigger than that Zolxys XD
I bet you $10 Mattias doesn't like macaroni.

Now think of that image that Agos provided before. Now look at the macaroni again. Now you won't be able to eat macaroni the same way if at all.
Ya know, I still don't feel any need at all to look at that picture.