a wicked how's it goin' from boston fah ya
Brin said:
a wicked how's it goin' from boston fah ya
that's wicked of you Brin. It has been a long time since I have been in Boston (Except for flying through Logan Airport).
Kiho said:
that's wicked of you Brin. It has been a long time since I have been in Boston (Except for flying through Logan Airport).
I honestly dont know if that joke in kobayashi was supposed to be on purpose or if it was something the subbers did/was an edited sub when i saw a screen shot of it
I went to the dentist today. He said I was funny.

Highlight of my month.
otaku_emmy said:
I went to the dentist today. He said I was funny.

Highlight of my month.
Oh Emmy :p
Today a bloody moron merged like a complete animal into the highway were I was driving, even though I braked as hard as I could (my car is a bit let's say old) ended hitting his car and then the fucker drives away like nothing had happened....ffs
Luckily I installed a little cam on the windshield and managed to get his license plate...now I have to see if he wants to pay for the damages or have a judge make him pay -.-*
Kiho said:
If you are near Bath, Maine, (one of my sister's lives there), visit the Maritime Museum next to the Bath Ship Yard. The Museum has some nice exhibits of old time ship building, rope laying and the like. The Museum also teaches a class in traditional ship building. And you can arrange a tour of the Bath shipyard where they build the Navy's latest destroyer, the Zumwalt.
Ok. Sadly all the outdoor exhibits were closed due to cold, but all the indoor exhibits were amazing.
So...my dog is dying. I'm pretty bummed out about it. To put it mildly.
how long have you had your dog? D:
otaku_emmy said:
So...my dog is dying. I'm pretty bummed out about it. To put it mildly.
Loosing a friend/pet is always hard, even if you are not that close. It can be really tough when it has a special place in your heart.
Brin said:
how long have you had your dog? D:
A long time, since she was a puppy. I think it's been around 13 years, so she's pretty old.

We found her eating garbage with part of a rope tied around her neck like a noose. She was all skin and bones, covered in fleas.

She has heart disease and edema. We can't fix her, but the vet gave us some pills to help her out (the most expensive of which were free, which is a very kind service to provide).

She might hate other people and be bitey, but she's always been a sweetheart.
I remember her barking at me like crazy every time I saw her. Cute lil thing. You have my condolences.
TommyGunn said:
I remember her barking at me like crazy every time I saw her. Cute lil thing. You have my condolences.
Yeah, she's bitten the likes of elderly women, firefighters, and even tried to go after small trick-or-treaters.

Thanks Tommy. :)
My dog got really aggressive in her old age. In her youth we used to just let her roam the neighbourhood but now she's in a ''GET OFF MY LAWN'' grump.
Today I attended a charity auction and fashion show. My brother modeled while I assisted during the auction. I even got a $150 necklace for $100 during the silent auction! I have no use for it, but I figure it will be a great gift for my mother's birthday in April.
i catch a cold and now I am in bed :(
MuntyJay said:
i catch a cold and now I am in bed :(
You get to stay in bed and watch movies tho

I wanna be lightly sick for a week so I can just be like "Sorree can't go gotta stay home." While I just enjoy the soft wrath of my bed.
Had a tiresome week of school. But I made brownies today. Accidentally sprayed grease spray all over my eyes because I was putting the spray cap back on :p. I thought it would sting a lot but surprisingly It didn't.

Anyways, how was your guys' days been? I'm probably gonna knock soon cuz it's like 11 pm and I'm tired af
mattiasc02 said:
Anyways, how was your guys' days been? I'm probably gonna knock soon cuz it's like 11 pm and I'm tired af
There was a short-lived but severe storm that blew through here early this morning. I got real scared by it.

I don't do well with bad storms, especially when it's dark out.

Other than that I've just been really achy and tired.
Lol the trees looked like they were gon be ripped off for a little! And … it's almost 4 am and I got school. Stupid Mattias.
Came down with a cold yesterday and did not sleep at all - still all stuffed up :(

otaku_emmy said:
There was a short-lived but severe storm that blew through here early this morning. I got real scared by it.
Some years ago, in the middle of the night, a really intense thunder storm roared in overhead. My kitty flew past my head and under the covers all the way down to my feet. Stayed there for some time after the storm passed. I don't know what was louder, the thunder or the sonic boom of kitty flying past my ear!
Kiho said:
Came down with a cold yesterday and did not sleep at all - still all stuffed up :(
Ur probably in a I wanna kill everyone mood aren't ya? That was me this whole week. But finally I am feeling much more awake because I actually slept (though…because my parents let me oversleep for 3 hours just cuz)

But hey do you still have a cold? Or is it better? If your throat feels funny, take 3 spoons of warm honey and mix it with a little bit of pure lemon/line juice. It works for me.

Some years ago, in the middle of the night, a really intense thunder storm roared in overhead. My kitty flew past my head and under the covers all the way down to my feet. Stayed there for some time after the storm passed. I don't know what was louder, the thunder or the sonic boom of kitty flying past my ear!
The kitty of course. I would've sneezed.

I think animals failing like that is fuckin hilarious. Just look at this dumbass cat 😂😂
My mom and I went to eat at our favorite Chinese buffet place and this young lady comes in. She piles her plate up and comes back to her seat, and I notice half of her food is, like,...falling out and all over the place. Once I got up to get some more food, I looked over and noticed she was eating with her hands.

Anyway, she was high as fuck on either heroine or methadone. She kept falling asleep while she was trying to eat. Her face was dipping down in to her plate and she was tilting over to the side, practically ready to fall onto the floor. The Chinese woman who runs the place even noticed her while sweeping up and had to check on her.

It was kind of sad to watch.
otaku_emmy said:
My mom and I went to eat at our favorite Chinese buffet place and this young lady comes in. She piles her plate up and comes back to her seat, and I notice half of her food is, like,...falling out and all over the place. Once I got up to get some more food, I looked over and noticed she was eating with her hands.

Anyway, she was high as fuck on either heroine or methadone. She kept falling asleep while she was trying to eat. Her face was dipping down in to her plate and she was tilting over to the side, practically ready to fall onto the floor. The Chinese woman who runs the place even noticed her while sweeping up and had to check on her.

It was kind of sad to watch.
That woman probably had like a very tiresome day or something. It sucks having days like those.

What did you eat, and what did your mom eat?
mattiasc02 said:
That woman probably had like a very tiresome day or something. It sucks having days like those.
.......Have you ever been around people who're on hard drugs, Mattias?

She wasn't just tired. She was on something.

My state actually has a huge problem with opiate/opioid abuse, especially among women. Once you get addicted to pain pills, it's not uncommon for that habit to progress to heroine use. Methadone messes you up too, but it's legal. It's supposed to "help" wean people off pills and heroine.

What did you eat, and what did your mom eat?
I ate beef, honey chicken, and noodles.
otaku_emmy said:
.......Have you ever been around people who're on hard drugs, Mattias?

She wasn't just tired. She was on something.
Edit: stoned, but not like, SUPER DRUGGED UP

Hey, you also reminded me of Gary, the drunk guy that told me about zuchini bread :)

I ate beef, honey chicken, and noodles.
Meh, beef and broccoli with white rice and rainbow noodles (I think thats what its called) is better.
mattiasc02 said:
Not on drugs.
Fuck you're actually pissing me off right now.

Mattias, when you are sitting up and FALLING ASLEEP INTO YOUR PLATE AND TILTING OVER AND EATING WITH YOUR HANDS LIKE A FUCKING CHILD you are MORE THAN STONED. You are messed up on something heavy.
I wasn't talking about the drugged up lady. Chill XD

I was talking about when my brother was kinda stoned when he drove me one time. He was surprisingly very focused XD

Edit: Emmy u kill me XD. Ur taking this shit so seriously. Yes, the lady was fucked up with drugs in ur little china place, my brother was just stoned, but it was in the fading process because he sparked like a moment before.
There are different kinds of highs. Smoking a joint is a lot different than heroine or methadone.

Yeah, they both make you high, but it's like.......they're leagues apart.

mattiasc02 said:
Edit: Emmy u kill me XD. Ur taking this shit so seriously.
That tends to happen when people accuse me of not telling the truth or when they put words in my mouth or when they don't believe something I'm saying.
otaku_emmy said:
There are different kinds of highs. Smoking a joint is a lot different than heroine or methadone.

Yeah, they both make you high, but it's like.......they're leagues apart.
Emmy, I know that. I... was talking about my brother there. I know that lady was being crazy.

otaku_emmy said:
Fuck you're actually pissing me off right now.
It's hilarious how ur getting so mad XD. Ur like a little explosive button.