mattiasc02 said:
It's hilarious how ur getting so mad XD. Ur like a little explosive button.
I'm okay now. It was just frustrating.

The point I was trying to make then is that how your brother acts on weed would be a lot different than being around someone on something more potent. People can still function like normal while high on marijuana.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm okay now. It was just frustrating.

The point I was trying to make then is that how your brother acts on weed would be a lot different than being around someone on something more potent. People can still function like normal while high on marijuana.
I know that...I was around him while he was, and I was around high people.

Ok i was never AROUND people drugged with DIFFERENT drugs, I think, but I assumed that yes they probably act.. alot more different than being stoned
As long as you get the point I was trying to make.

You seem like...someone who hasn't experienced certain things in life, so it's understandable you might not 100% get where I'm coming from.
otaku_emmy said:
As long as you get the point I was trying to make.

You seem like...someone who hasn't experienced certain things in life, so it's understandable you might not 100% get where I'm coming from.
I know where you are coming from. You just misinterpreted what I was saying. I also admit that I said something very... misunderstandable.
mattiasc02 said:
You just misinterpreted what I was saying. I also admit that I said something very... misunderstandable.
You said the lady wasn't on anything. Kinda hard for me to misunderstand that. :p
otaku_emmy said:
You said the lady wasn't on anything. Kinda hard for me to misunderstand that. :p
I said it could be a possibility. Sometimes when I haven't slept in 2 days, I can eat like a sloppy mess.

Edit: OHHH when I said, "Not on drugs." I meant a COMPLETELY different thing not revolving around the lady. I...actually forgot what I meant by that, and I even deleted it and replaced with somethings that made a lot more sense. I sometimes say shit without even thinking what I said.
mattiasc02 said:
I said it could be a possibility. Sometimes when I haven't slept in 2 days, I can eat like a sloppy mess.
I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" sort of things.
otaku_emmy said:
I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" sort of things.
yup
How was erry one's day?

As if for me, I'm just eating a freeze in Te airport. Goin to Italy…I…hope it'll be fun :p
I went to the local Easter parade yesterday. It was pretty standard, but fun.

Today I went to the cemetery. That was pretty normal too. I did my usual thing of giving unwanted flowers to people who didn't have anything in their vase. It makes me sad to see people or old couples buried with nothing to memorialize them.

I saw a 20-year-old black guy's grave marker and thought it was pretty odd. I wanted to take a picture, but that seemed kinda rude. And, of course, I can't remember what all it said. The first line on his epitaph was "STAY LAME" though.

On the ride home a hawk flew across the road with a juicy rat in his talons. So that was cool.
I spilled tea on my computer. Fixing the parts would have cost me more than an entirely new computer, so I went with the latter over the former. Fortunately none of my data was lost and I got a lighter and smaller laptop for my trouble. My anxiety can now slowly die down as I get used to my new system.
Agos said:
My anxiety can now slowly die down as I get used to my new system.
Ain't nothin' quite like that harsh, sharp anxiety associated with computer troubles. I can empathize.
I dyed some Easter eggs yesterday. They're a lot prettier in person; that shitty camera doesn't capture images and color very well.

flea market

I got a ton of good cardio in walking around that place.

I'm looking forward to Easter. The Easter Bunny is going to bring me a nice basket and I'm going to help my mom make a nice Easter dinner!
otaku_emmy said:
I dyed some Easter eggs yesterday. They're a lot prettier in person; that shitty camera doesn't capture images and color very well.
Even with what you said, they looks a lot prettier than the ones I made yesterday for my children, it kinda reminds me of how bad I am when it comes to art. :)
Thank you. X3

I've done them every year since I can remember. Of course, I probably had help when I was little, but I always do them myself. It's fun, and the vinegar smells so good.
So what's the dinner gonna be? What if you included some sort of rainbow scrambled eggs in it?
We're makiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.......ham, baked macaroni and cheese, potato salad (that's more for my parents), deviled eggs (the dyed eggs shall give up their lives to make these), some rolls, some canned sweet potatoes, and a chocolate pound cake. We'll need to prepare something green too, for balance.
Are you sure you're Southern? Because that's some bland ass yankee shit. Pitiful.
To be fair, you're probably more Southern than I am. Plus you've got that Cajun blood flowing through you.

I like sweet potato casserole more, but my mom didn't wanna make one.

I think those foods are pretty normal for Easter though.
Cajun

otaku_emmy said:
We're makiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.......ham, baked macaroni and cheese, potato salad (that's more for my parents), deviled eggs (the dyed eggs shall give up their lives to make these), some rolls, some canned sweet potatoes, and a chocolate pound cake. We'll need to prepare something green too, for balance.
Didn't know that people were making something for Easter's dinner.
Shizko said:
Cajun
Here, they're an ethnic group in Louisiana.

I find it very interesting that Cade is Cajun. It's exotic to me (which is probably silly).
otaku_emmy said:
Here, they're an ethnic group in Louisiana.

I find it very interesting that Cade is Cajun. It's exotic to me (which is probably silly).
Yeah, that's the "Cajun" I was refering to, Cajun was the pejorative/bad way (More insulting...) to say « Cadien » in french.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Weird how an insulting term became the accepted name for them. Hm.
We have elderly neighbors on our floor. The woman recently had a heart attack, she was making good progress, but then is seems decided to "throw in the towel". She fell off the sofa and her husband came over asking for help, bent over in pain. Damn! it is not easy trying to pick up 115Kg/250lbs (guessing) of limp body off the floor. She was not providing any help what-so-ever. Now my back is hurting too. I could barely get my arms locked around her torso and you cannot just heave, you have to be accurate. The whole situation just makes me so sad.

Edit: I just learned that my neighbor was having a bad reaction to medication given to her to reduce shaking in her limbs and that the medication was stopped. That is a bit of good news.
I got two cavities filled today. I have the coolest dentist. I found out that the girl who helps him (I went to school with her) likes anime. We talked about it a little. We both lamented the fact that it's hard to find people to talk to about anime in person for fear of being judged. She showed me her rad Spirited Away tattoo (No Face, of course). I found out my dentist likes anime too, which was cool. He was complaining about how his wife doesn't like it at all. XD
Anime is the hip new fad for normies now.
To be fair, he is the hippest medical professional I've ever encountered.
For school I had to interview a married couple not related to me, but I found no such couple. So I cheated and pretended I was interviewing a couple from an anime. Let's just say the couple I chose was unstable.
I went to Winston and got an eye exam in order to get a new pair of glasses. Since my prescription is so strong and the lenses are different strengths (I have astigmatism), they couldn't make my glasses in the store (it was an Eyemart Express). So we'll have to wait for them. They're so faaaaaaancyyyyyy.