I hope your hand is okay.
I hope the brick is ok...
otaku_emmy said:
I hope your hand is okay.
Jack_Le_Breton said:
I hope the brick is ok...
That was a joke guys. Seemed like the lot of you were getting caught up in an argument so I said something ridiculous to change the subject. I have nothing against bricks, painted rocks on the other hand I can't stand. They are just whores covered in make-up that are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.
(No bricks or hands were harmed in the typing of this post). XD
Agos said:
That was a joke guys. Seemed like the lot of you were getting caught up in an argument so I said something ridiculous to change the subject. I have nothing against bricks, painted rocks on the other hand I can't stand. They are just whores covered in make-up that are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.
I had a conversation like that with someone once, so I wasn't taking any chances. That, and this is the internet so anything could happen :P
otaku_emmy said:
I feel like Koki is everyone's Konamum.
i don't know if that's a good or bad thing...
I feel it was meant as a nice thing
kokiriloz said:
i don't know if that's a good or bad thing...
It's a great thing. I respect how kind and supportive you are of people. You've always been such a nice person and it actually makes me feel relieved in a way knowing you're around. :)
Apparently you don't actually know Koki...
Not as well as you do, no.

But she seems like a lovely person to me. Are you saying she's not?
Agos said:
I was hoping you had taken up karate and were practicing for your belt qualification ;). https://youtu.be/q9La7-MwJkU
otaku_emmy said:
Not as well as you do, no.

But she seems like a lovely person to me. Are you saying she's not?
http://i.imgur.com/DUOHVWi.png
That's still way kinder than what TsunTsun says to me.
Japery.

I'm not comfortable enough to talk with anyone like that.
And when you're the king of talking shit and belittling other people, you should be able to take a few punches from someone else. Especially when they don't actually dislike you.

Waitressing isn't glamorous, but it's better than nothing.
Lul, i'm just a cunt with cade, since he likes the banter ;3

And sushi waitressing is fun, but hard sometimes. Doing 12 hours shifts and getting a 30 minute break near the end isn't a good thing though.
I also had a vegetarian customer order vegetarian gyoza, and started crying because the bits of tofu looked like chicken, so she thought she was eating chicken...All the staff face-palmed.
Seeeeeeeeee. She does it with love, Cade. Koki nice lady. :3

Jeez. I don't know if I'd be able to stay civil with someone like that. Like, lady, we're not trying to troll you with chicken or anything. And to cry over something like that is a little much. XD

That reminds me of the time I accidentally fed a cheddar bacon flavored potato stick to a veggie friend in high school. I had to lie to her real quick and say it was "smoked cheddar". I had no idea she was vegetarian you see.

12 hours? That's a long time. Most places aren't even open that long around here.
Those long shifts are really hard, especially when you don't get a break. I don't know about UK law, but US law requires a 10 minute break every 4 hours and a lunch break after no more than 6 hours of work, unfortunately many service companies such as retail stores and restaurants ignore the law - go ahead and complain, you will loose your job :(

A self-righteous vegan..... My one sister was on the vegan kick for a while, eating meat is so cruel....., but she had leather bucket seats in her car, wore leather shoes, belt, purse, jacket.....what did she think happened to those cows from which that leather came, or the beef underneath all that leather?
The uk law requires either 15 or 30 minute break after every 4 hours, depending on the shift you do. Typically a 9 hour shift is two 30 minute breaks....

Oh yeah, today i got the bill for an american family who are here on holiday. They handed me a card, i put it in the card machine and the payment was complete. Like??? Don't you guys understand what a pin is used for?
Kiho said:
US law requires a 10 minute break every 4 hours and a lunch break after no more than 6 hours of work...
kokiriloz said:
The uk law requires either 15 or 30 minute break after every 4 hours, depending on the shift you do. Typically a 9 hour shift is two 30 minute breaks....
I've never had more than a lunch break at any job, and I consider that a good thing. Though it would depend on how taxing the job is, in most cases I'd rather just get the shift over with as soon as possible. Spending time on break at work would be a waste of time. It just reduces your free time after work... Though if I were to be paid for the break, I probably wouldn't mind.
kokiriloz said:
Oh yeah, today i got the bill for an american family who are here on holiday. They handed me a card, i put it in the card machine and the payment was complete. Like??? Don't you guys understand what a pin is used for?
After a few major credit card hacks -

On topic - last night we had an amazing thunderstorm pass through. The thunder rolls lasted for seconds. Scared the hell out of the cats though.
Whew, crazy night last night. My roommates and I got invited to a party at an herbalist school up on the mountain deep in the woods. Place was pretty hard to find, as its in about 500 acres of forests with like a camp/school where people will come out and spend something like a year long boot camp for herbalists where they teach everything on where to find things, what their uses are, how they effect the body and whatnot. Really rather interesting to me as I prefer asian and alternative medicine over most drugs western medicine tries to sell you.

In any case it was pretty fun, lots of people playing banjo, accordion, cajón, and fiddle music. Most everyone was drinking home made alcohol until properly tipsy, then switched over to this Damiana tea with some other natural aphrodisiacs mixed in. I'm the only one that didn't try it due to my personal hatred of mind altering substances, and I'm glad I didn't. I only had a couple of beers, but I think there was enough residual... stuff in the air to get me pretty tipsy. It was mostly a blur, but I remember the night eventually devolved into a onsie party where we were singing disney songs at the top of our lungs, being taught how to twerk, playing knucks and me and the girl living with me getting majorly hit on by this super flexible girl with dreadlocks and invited to a threeway (needless to say I declined). All in all, we didn't get back until 6:00 in the morning, but I must say I had a pretty good time, met quite a few useful contacts and possibly got a farrier client out of it. Boy am I tired though...
TommyGunn said:
^^^
What Tommy said
You made good choices buddy. You even got some (semi) fresh air out in the woods. Agos is proud of you.

As for me, I recently bought the Nintendo Switch. Played Mario Kart with my siblings like good old days. Cost me a bundle for both the console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a 128GB memory card. Now I'm wiped for cash for while even though I'm already over halfway finished getting all the gold trophies in the Grand Prix. I suppose I could always save up for The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ or Disgaea 5 Complete in the meantime...
my day
I was in a car accident today. I'm so sore, but the doctor guy said I was alright. Still. Ow.
Good thing you're all padding.
Ever the charmer.

Anyway, I just got bad whiplash and one big scrape (that hurts like shit) and some bruises coming in. But he said my neck wasn't broken and that the chances of me having internal bleeding were "less than 1%".

What sucks more is that now we don't have a car to drive again. That makes stuff like my mom getting to work and us getting groceries or running errands in general a lot harder.
They seriously need to revoke your mother's licence. She seems dangerous when it comes to vehicles.