otaku_emmy said:
What sucks more is that now we don't have a car to drive again. That makes stuff like my mom getting to work and us getting groceries or running errands in general a lot harder.
Was the car totaled or just a fender bender?

TommyGunn said:
They seriously need to revoke your mother's license. She seems dangerous when it comes to vehicles.
Unfortunately for most people in the US, a car is a necessity. With few exceptions most cities have pathetic to nonexistent public transport and regular use of taxi service is just not affordable. If you are in a rural area, you cannot even bicycle as everything is miles away and you are really limited in what you can carry.

Time for Emmy to get her license and chauffeur mom around.
Ok so yes… I am here again… and I’d like to point out the following:

I am sorry for being insensitive. Ok so yes back then I was like, “OMG everyone is so pussy and shit.” and honestly I actually was wrong. Why? Because I lost touch with my feelings which made me lose touch with everyone else’s feelings as well. But I decided to… um head first and just face it because if you want to know the truth I was just trying my best to escape from my sad imagination. But you know what, I am back, and…I am refurbished XD. (ok like seriously though I am). I also won’t won’t be so loud about shit like I won’t post Jacks face on the internet and just be a lot more cautious and etc etc. Like… you will notice that I will be more calm. And I will try to be less lazy with my writing. Like I get it I sometimes say “cuz” instead of because and etc mean I normally do that when i am not in a serious mood but it just slips out sometimes.

So… I would like to know how ya’ll’s days went. So how was your days here like was it fun or did you guys go blue?

As for my day? Well I was Skyping JustIvy and I accidentally knocked off the powdered chocolate milk and we all had a laugh :)
mattiasc02 said:
Well I was Skyping JustIvy and I accidentally knocked off the powdered chocolate milk and we all had a laugh :)
Huh...i thought that was coffee.
JustIvy said:
Huh...i thought that was coffee.
Omg Ivveeh!

And no that was shocolate powedered milk. And then my dad started talking about how I'm gonna be nothing in life.

So how was ur dayy????
mattiasc02 said:
Omg Ivveeh!

And no that was chocolate powedered milk. And then my dad started talking about how I'm gonna be nothing in life.

So how was ur dayy????
My day? I think it was ok,i am still half asleep and in class.But i mean it could've been worse.I am too tired to function tbh xD

Ah sure do hate when dads start doing that alright xD
JustIvy said:
My day? I think it was ok,i am still half asleep and in class.But i mean it could've been worse.I am too tired to function tbh xD
Lol what class are youu in? Are the teachers mean to you? And you barely get anyy sleep u gotta lay off ur phone :p

Ah sure do hate when dads start doing that alright xD
wait...
mattiasc02 said:
Lol what class are youu in? Are the teachers mean to you?
I was in history with my head teacher? I guess that's the word.He was talking about the school trip and he didn't let us,who are not going on it,to go home.Plus i met my friend's friend so i was super ready to go to my room and stay away from the people for the day.

mattiasc02 said:
And you barely get anyy sleep u gotta lay off ur phone :p
Alright grandma xP xD
TommyGunn said:
They seriously need to revoke your mother's licence. She seems dangerous when it comes to vehicles.
It wasn't her fault. We had just turned on to our road and an 81 year old man turning into the convenience store slammed right in to us. Instead of waiting for through traffic to pass like you're supposed to he literally just hit us head on. Like he had no idea we were even there. And we were only going about 15 MPH.

I don't think the old man should be driving. I got the impression he wasn't a terribly present minded, alert man. The car he was driving wasn't even his. He just seemed so vacant.

My mom didn't get a ticket because it was clear that is was the old man's fault. Apparently after he hit US he then kept driving into the parking lot of the convenience store/gas station and then hit ANOTHER vehicle. The young guys he hit told the authorities it was completely the elderly man's fault. Lucky for them they were going to junk their Jeep anyway.

Kiho said:
Was the car totaled or just a fender bender?
Welp...he completely destroyed the front of the car and the radiator. He hit us so hard my door was bent shut and I couldn't get out (and it pissed me off cuz no one was trying to help me get out). It wasn't drivable.

I'm in so much pain today. T_T
JustIvy said:
I was in history with my head teacher? I guess that's the word.He was talking about the school trip and he didn't let us,who are not going on it,to go home.Plus i met my friend's friend so i was super ready to go to my room and stay away from the people for the day.
XD Omg ur too scared of handshakes

And btw why didn’t he let u go?

otaku_emmy said:
It wasn't her fault. We had just turned on to our road and an 81 year old man turning into the convenience store slammed right in to us. Instead of waiting for through traffic to pass like you're supposed to he literally just hit us head on. Like he had no idea we were even there. And we were only going about 15 MPH.
Wait how fast was he going? And did u buy anything at the store?

I don't think the old man should be driving. I got the impression he wasn't a terribly present minded, alert man. The car he was driving wasn't even his. He just seemed so vacant.
Lol same I would never ever drive that shit scares the fuck outta me *trembles*. But I just think he needs to practice. My dad was talking to me about some car driving simulator. Maybe he could use that. I wanna try that

My mom didn't get a ticket because it was clear that is was the old man's fault. Apparently after he hit US he then kept driving into the parking lot of the convenience store/gas station and then hit ANOTHER vehicle. The young guys he hit told the authorities it was completely the elderly man's fault. Lucky for them they were going to junk their Jeep anyway.
lol those guys are lucky that they had already pre-gonna-dump-em cars XD

Welp...he completely destroyed the front of the car and the radiator. He hit us so hard my door was bent shut and I couldn't get out (and it pissed me off cuz no one was trying to help me get out). It wasn't drivable.

I'm in so much pain today. T_T
That sucks omg. How long were u stuck there?

And what car do/did u have?
mattiasc02 said:
Wait how fast was he going? And did u buy anything at the store?
1. No idea.

2. No, I didn't buy anything. That's a dumb question.

But I just think he needs to practice. My dad was talking to me about some car driving simulator. Maybe he could use that. I wanna try that
It's not for lack of practice. Elderly people are very well known to cause accidents while driving simply because their mental faculties and attention levels are lacking compared to what they used to be.

That sucks omg. How long were u stuck there?
I guess an hour and half.

Later my mom and I went to the ER just in case. I could've gone earlier in the ambulance but I didn't.

And what car do/did u have?
2011 Nissan Maxima. Pre owned.

By all accounts our air bags should have gone off during the impact, but they didn't. So we might have to take some kind of legal action over that.

Update: They're going to fix the car. $7000+ bucks. The party at fault still isn't responding to calls from insurers or adjusters. Soooooooo...
otaku_emmy said:
1. No idea.
XD I dont know doesnt have to be in miles per hours

2. No, I didn't buy anything. That's a dumb question.
"I'm Emmy, and I even I ask dumb questions" smh...

...but ok cool :D

It's not for lack of practice. Elderly people are very well known to cause accidents while driving simply because their mental faculties and attention levels are lacking compared to what they used to be.
I was actually thinking that after I uploaded my response XD

I guess an hour and half.
HOLY SHIT i hope ur better now. That sounds sucky really

Later my mom and I went to the ER just in case. I could've gone earlier in the ambulance but I didn't.
because nobody helped u right?

2011 Nissan Maxima. Pre owned.
ahh. Sometimes the leather of the car disturbs me, like the smell. It's hard to explain but certain smells hurt my head a lot

By all accounts our air bags should have gone off during the impact, but they didn't. So we might have to take some kind of legal action over that.
Uuuy extra dineroo :)

Update: They're going to fix the car. $7000+ bucks. The party at fault still isn't responding to calls from insurers or adjusters. Soooooooo...
Wait... like what if he doesnt respond for a while like will they fine him or something? If it is a 'stupid question' well too bad I barely know shit about the real world.
mattiasc02 said:
because nobody helped u right?
Because I did not go with the EMS people who responded to the scene.

Wait... like what if he doesnt respond for a while like will they fine him or something? If it is a 'stupid question' well too bad I barely know shit about the real world.
Not entirely sure, but we're gonna get money from them one way or another. Since they're at fault they have to pay for our car. And since I got hurt and my mom missed work they'll probably pay for that too.
otaku_emmy said:
Because I did not go with the EMS people who responded to the scene.
ahhh.

Not entirely sure, but we're gonna get money from them one way or another. Since they're at fault they have to pay for our car. And since I got hurt and my mom missed work they'll probably pay for that too.
Thats pretty sweet

How would you react if u woke up one morning and then found a bunch of carrots and dead bumble bees in ur bed?
I saw 26 white egrets in a tree during the labor day weekend. They have a funny bird call.

I also did a little workshop with kids at the place I am doing my internship. Made me feel happy, calm, and confident for the first time in years. People really should spend more time with kids to lift their spirits...but of course that probably won't happen out of fear of being labeled a lolicon or something by alarmists.
There's a nasty-ass hurricane heading towards Florida, parts of Georgia, and the Carolinas so now I'm extremely paranoid and scared about that.
mattiasc02 said:
How would you react if u woke up one morning and then found a bunch of carrots and dead bumble bees in ur bed?
... If that's a reference to a movie or show or something that happened to you or a friend, just cut straight to the point. If anyone wants to mention how they would react in that given scenario, they can just as easily do so after you explain what you're talking about.

On the other hand, if it's just some stupid topic you thought up, it would have been better not to mention it.

It seems like you're trying to find anything you can to say or ask about, replying to everything you possibly can and thinking up odd topics when you run out of things to reply to...
A small finch flew into our screen door yesterday at full speed and it died. It made me pretty sad.

On a lighter note, that hurricane Irma that was going to hit my state has tracked even farther west so it's basically not going to hit where I live at all. We'll just get some 30 MPH winds and maybe four inches of rain. Thank God.
Agos said:
I also did a little workshop with kids at the place I am doing my internship. Made me feel happy, calm, and confident for the first time in years. People really should spend more time with kids to lift their spirits...but of course that probably won't happen out of fear of being labeled a lolicon or something by alarmists.
Aww. I stopped caring about that a while ago. I love hanging around little children. You really get to see how people REALLY are… cuz u know I am assuming most children are normally themselves (maybe not all the time but most of the time) cuz they are soon young and it just comes naturally. And u have the option to raise them being their true selves and continue growing that plant in the healthiest way possible. Children really addict me positively.

I also feel like for people trying to find themselves I guess it could be a good option to look at ur childhood and try to track down what u used to do or how u “used” to feel/think back then. Or like get the essence of a littler u again, and be happy…ier! :)

Zolxys said:
... If that's a reference to a movie or show or something that happened to you or a friend, just cut straight to the point. If anyone wants to mention how they would react in that given scenario, they can just as easily do so after you explain what you're talking about.
Wait… sorry was I not clear enough? Sometimes i say things but then ppl are like “whaaaat?”

On the other hand, if it's just some stupid topic you thought up, it would have been better not to mention it.
Thanks

It seems like you're trying to find anything you can to say or ask about, replying to everything you possibly can and thinking up odd topics when you run out of things to reply to...
I love odd topicsXD. Like their reactions are just… plain funny. Like I’d tell my cousin Olivia like “so what would u rather do, sleep with ur finger stick inside Ms. Cable’s pussy, or be raped by a fly for 20 seconds,” And that big cringe on her face was funny, but then she said,”BUT MY HAND IS GONA GET ALL WRINKLY AND SHIT” And i just burst out laughing. I think she finally chose the first one XD.

otaku_emmy said:
A small finch flew into our screen door yesterday at full speed and it died. It made me pretty sad.
Aww. Reminds me of yesterday were I see a lazy hornet laying on the ground eating some green stuff

On a lighter note, that hurricane Irma that was going to hit my state has tracked even farther west so it's basically not going to hit where I live at all. We'll just get some 30 MPH winds and maybe four inches of rain. Thank God.
YAY. It would’ve been shitty if it like wrecked ur home or something

And… as for my day(s) I was at some camping field trip today. I made a new friend. We talked about pokemon and it was lovely. Then some kid named Alex on the bus was kind of reading my thoughts… I was extremely scared, and then he whispered the essence of my thoughts into my ear and it wasn’t good T.T. But then he started saying how I had fucking feelings for him and kept on telling me that I am still lying to myself even though thats not even true.

But I met some girl (she was a staff member) named Red. I absolutely loved her. We talked about… things like how camp life is and talking about how fishes grow to be the size depending on the water area and then talking about how sharks diieeeeee quicker in the museums and stuff and etc etc etc. Then at the end she told me how fabulous I was and that made me really happy, :)))

We also did some ziplining and stuff like that.

like do u guys like going outside and do camping stuff? (like ropse coruses, hiking , climbing mountiains, etc)
mattiasc02 said:
I love odd topicsXD. Like their reactions are just… plain funny. Like I’d tell my cousin Olivia like “so what would u rather do, sleep with ur finger stick inside Ms. Cable’s pussy, or be raped by a fly for 20 seconds,” And that big cringe on her face was funny, but then she said,”BUT MY HAND IS GONA GET ALL WRINKLY AND SHIT” And i just burst out laughing. I think she finally chose the first one XD.
... But that's a large part of why people had issues with your posts... See forum #79836.
That's not a "topic" though. It's a dumb question.
To think I was willing to forgive his past transgressions...
When he came back with the apology, I was actually about to welcome him back. Then I refreshed the page and saw the next things he posted and saw nothing had changed.
Work all week and sleep all weekends :D so sad :(
Cringe boys, criiinnnge!

On topic, i have been working almost every day, but not enough hours to be stable financially by myself. Idk why, but my manager has been cutting everyone's hours down (i get there is a certain amount of hours to be shared with everyone, and a budget per week) by a heck of a lot , and a few people have quit because of this.
Gah, we need to saavvee for kyoto in 2 months!___!
kokiriloz said:
Gah, we need to saavvee for kyoto in 2 months!___!
This is God telling you to stop being a nerd.
It's our honeymoon. It's allowed, no?
Cade said:
This is God telling you to stop being a nerd.
Somebody needs to slap the shit out of you.
Hey, who do you think the default for that fantasy is, anyway? I don't know any other muscle-bound, attractive men who also incite terrible rage within me.

You'd probably get mad if I spat on you though.

Edit: I must note that I've had that particular fantasy (in general) long before I ever started talking to you one-on-one.
Car Crash Update: The old man WAS ticketed for failure to yield, the motherfucker DIDN'T HAVE A VALID LICENSE, and THEY STILL HAVEN'T REPORTED THE FUCKING ACCIDENT.

So we'll probably have to get the law after them.