Got my hands on another Wii U downloadable indie game "The Swapper". I like it better than "The Fall", and I liked the atmosphere and clone puzzle mechanics which created a similar feel to the Portal games. Highly recommended and worth the purchase in my opinion.
I remember playing that a few years ago on PC. Didn't know it was on the WiiU, I think I might pick it up there and play it again.
Kumacuda said:
I remember playing that a few years ago on PC. Didn't know it was on the WiiU, I think I might pick it up there and play it again.
Will you choose to survive at any cost? Or die as your true self?
Agos said:
Will you choose to survive at any cost? Or die as your true self?
IDK I think PC games opening up to console and mobile games is a nice way to get more people in on the fun but it's a shame that they some times sacrifice completely or other game play elements
I am still a PC elitist....there are just a lot of games on the WiiU I really wanted to play...so it made the cost worth it. The PS4/XBone still has nothing worth playing on it.
Im just going to say, there's only one plaform able to be any platform... I'll leave it there.
That's not quite true, PS3/4 and XBox 360/One emulation isn't a thing yet.
I totally agree with you on the WiiU but I a big Nintendo fan so I a bit biased I might get the PS4 for Final Fantasy 14/15 kingdom hearts 3 (someday :-/ )
I just remembered, my Nintendo name if anyone wants to friend me on the WiiU is Kumacuda.
Have been playing the FFVIX trial since yesterday. I think this is a MMO I can get into again. ArcheAge hype kinda died down at my side. It missed some flair, so to say. While there was so much to do, it just became a pain in the ass. Also joining a really competitive guild maybe wasn't the best decision, since I rather play for fun than fame.

But yeah FFXIV looks good. Combat is a bit slow, but it seems and feels like a very mature MMO. And hey, cat race! Charming!
Artwork said:
But yeah FFXIV looks good. Combat is a bit slow, but it seems and feels like a very mature MMO. And hey, cat race! Charming!
I've been wanting 2 play FFVIX for a while but I don't have anything I feel good running it on :P and yeah the Miqo'te look awesome =^_^=
The game doesn't seem all too demanding. Atleast for the way it looks. I've played mmos which looks terrible but give me lower fps. I'm running max settings and I still get 60+ fps. So I think even a toaster should be fine on low settings. Unless you're picky like me and want to run it on high above all.
Artwork said:
The game doesn't seem all too demanding. Atleast for the way it looks. I've played mmos which looks terrible but give me lower fps. I'm running max settings and I still get 60+ fps. So I think even a toaster should be fine on low settings. Unless you're picky like me and want to run it on high above all.
*Cough* *cough* Archage, I can play Crysis 2 on ultra but hell if I try Archage on the lowest settings to get anything above 20FPS
Kumacuda said:
*Cough* *cough* Archage, I can play Crysis 2 on ultra but hell if I try Archage on the lowest settings to get anything above 20FPS
Haha, guess ArcheAge was annoying on some GPU's.
I could play it on max settings as well without 40-60 FPS.
Only in the big PvP fights did my FPS drop under 20-30.
How many people here plays League of Legends?
aradan said:
How many people here plays League of Legends?
I do, silver 4 maining singed and leona
Not interested in a dota copy.
/( .□.)\ ︵╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /)
Freenight said:
Not interested in a dota copy.
/( .□.)\ ︵╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /)
Not interested in a *Warcraft 3* copy either but meeeh.
Technically, it can be considered a mini-game, using Warcraft III as a base. Not really a copy. The original game was about managing an army, Dota is about managing just your hero.

LoL is just a cheap ripoff.
ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ
Anyone play Running with Rifles?
Not me, but I do like to recommend Ori and the Blind Forest. It has a build-in death counter. I died almost 800 times at the end of the game >_<
Oh mountain internet. How I love you so.
Yea I'm hoping it'll show up in family sharing so I don't have to torrent it. But man what 4 years of waiting for this, and going back to where GTA SA took place. The best GTA of all time? 2 hours and counting. Thankfully I've kept myself pretty much spoiler free the whole time too.
my brother got it for the ps3, so i already did all i wanted to do with it.
Which is very little.
Smash hoes. Drive stolen cars. And crash into things.
I'd say endless fun with friend on GTAV online. Still waiting for the fourth man for the heist though xD
Mods man, mods. SO many mods.
True nods are always good.
Can't wait to get my hands on the police mod that was in GTA IV.

EDIT: Thankfully no need to torrent. http://puu.sh/hd2ZF/bb5fc582ef.jpg
1 and a half hours download for you and 100 day download for me. *sigh*