Shining Ark. Shining Hearts (PSP though).
Tensa said:
Shining Ark. Shining Hearts (PSP though).
Both of which are not translated.
this might be a bit late, but for great linear RPGs look for:
Actually really long:
Persona?

I thought they were long:
-Dungeon Siege (+ Legends of Arrana)
diablo clone, very linear, essentially no story but amazing atmosphere and setting. My peronal all time favourite
-Dungeon Siege 2 (+ Broken World)
like above, but with more story
-Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition
semi linear, D&D3.5 ruleset OK story, very in-depth lots of optional content, many classes that play completely differently => high replay value, simply a classic
-Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete Edition
I never actually played it, but I suppose it's similar to the first one?
-SW Knights of the Old Republic series
not actually long, D&D3.5 ruleset, semi linear, but the locations actually have a preferred order, great story, great characters, Star Wars setting (a big, fat plus for me), moderate replay value. the second one is often shat on by people, but I thought it had much more depth than the first
-Drakensang, The Dark Eye (+ River of Time)
slightly longer than above, based on a popular german ruleset, so it might need getting used to (personally, I enjoyed it). Has a lot more depth than one might think on the first playthrough. The order in which you do things actually matters (to an extent)
-Titan Quest series
diablo clone, generally considered one of the best of its kind, some even say it's better than the original diablo
When you get into Path of Exile, start getting the good skills and learn how to put them together the right way, it's quite a fun way to waste your time... I mean, Lightning tendrils + Clarity + Herald of thunder... Much overpower, so easy! Lightning strikes and explosions everywhere, I love it!! And my college showed me a video of the build he was going for, you couldn't even see what was going on. Just blue balls of death alongside a wall of fire and tons of other crazy shit, slaughtering everything and everyone nearby...
Oh yeah to anyone that has pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire tomorrow the 27th of July is the last day to get the event legendary pokemon Diancie. I just notice this yesterday when I got the mail >.<
I can't find my 3ds charger.. QQ
FoliFF said:
Oh yeah to anyone that has pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire tomorrow the 27th of July is the last day to get the event legendary pokemon Diancie. I just notice this yesterday when I got the mail >.<
too bad the only person i know who would be interested had a tone of codes for diance and a gengar shiny >.<
aradan said:
too bad the only person i know who would be interested had a tone of codes for diance and a gengar shiny >.<
Gimme! >.<

I hate to live a country that gets the short end of the stick not getting any codes! So I can only rely on world wide events. >.<
Did anyone try Implosion? Look neat.
FoliFF said:
Gimme! >.<

I hate to live a country that gets the short end of the stick not getting any codes! So I can only rely on world wide events. >.<
she gave them away time ago. I looked for some while out, but the shops that gave them for free run out of them
If anyone else here plays or owns Minecraft, did you get a e-mail about account migration?
Kumacuda said:
If anyone else here plays or owns Minecraft, did you get a e-mail about account migration?
Ages ago, yes. Minecraft accounts got migrated to Mojang accounts, which use the email address instead.
Stealthbird97 said:
Ages ago, yes. Minecraft accounts got migrated to Mojang accounts, which use the email address instead.
this yes I believe

Kumacuda said:
I thought you meant because of windows 10 now.
Artwork said:

I thought you meant because of windows 10 now.
Nope.

Stealthbird97 said:
Well it seems if you were the mass majority of unlikely ones that was never e-mailed, they deactivated your account, and it seems they took a customer service advice from Comcast.
Yep. But it tells me that the account is already migrated, but when I hit the reset password option it never sends the e-mail.
Hmmm. very annoying. I just tryed resting password, and I got the email. So it's not their system not working. Email, shouldn't go to spam either...Are support really that useless?
On the topic of minecraft like games.

Anybody has 7 days to die? It was discounted this weekend.
Been in alpha for so long. But it's really fun with a group of people.
If anybody has it play with me.
Stealthbird97 said:
Hmmm. very annoying. I just tryed resting password, and I got the email. So it's not their system not working. Email, shouldn't go to spam either...Are support really that useless?
What CS isn't useless? I can try again, but this is bull, I have checked my spam and anywhere else it'd go.
Well let me know when/if you get it working again. Maybe we could play MC together?

Also, Humble Bundle Weekly is doing Games from Japan this week it seems.
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Well their support twitter seems to work faster than their real support.
Hmm....

Anyone played it?
Freenight said:
Hmm....

Anyone played it?
no, but has a cool song 8)
Shimakaze.... why must you be such a pain in the butt by being the very best? /sob/ World of Warships is better than WoT o/ Feels more, feely.
So update on Minecaft. Turns out my sister sent her e-mail to my account during the migration. Grated had Mojang just told me that from the start I could have had this fixed from day one.
Battleships are slow a/f. Payload is huge, but reload speed is low. HP is huge a/f. Cruisers are awesome. Holding both torps and fast reloading artillery. Middle ground between destroyers and battleships HP. Still love Destroyers over them, despite their wet paper defense and HP.
Does anyone know how to get an english version of Custom Maid 3D 2? some friends told me the first one was awesome, and i dont buy stuff i dont try first when it comes to games.
With a quick seach and there is a technical help site that can help you with installing and patching the game. However, there isn't a full english patch as of yet, only partial english. I dunno but from the looks of it only the option menu is translated. And what a game huh... H-game to train your own personal maid @.@
Yeah, there's only the menus and such. Your CHOICES during the conversations are not translated either.
Indeed, what a game. Train your personal maid who is also your childhood friend. Set her personality type from her creation. Everything about her is 'custom maid' ;p
i found a partial patch, but not a full one :/
I've heard about the game, and since some friends recomended it, if any of you had it would have made me a favor.