Wolfenstein 3D/Doom do anyone even remember these games anymore? Though I think it was Pokemon Silver and mainly Halo CE & CS 1.6 and some other small titles that I don't remember being my gateway into video gaming.
I have played Doom and Doom 3. Missed Doom 2. I never got a chance to play Wolfenstein 3D though. I should find it and play it some time.
Road Rash on PS1 was the only game I owned until 2014. That's all I have to contribute on this.
FoliFF said:
Wolfenstein 3D/Doom do anyone even remember these games anymore?
I have all 3 Doomns and I once had Wolfenstein, rather, they were the collection of games that my dad had that I couldn't play but ended up playing them anyway :p
I am about to finish the Max Payne series again and all three games are still pretty great for their age.
I agree, Max Payne is great. Bullet Time is fun every time.

on topic: Currently playing Dying Light The Following. Seriously the best zombie game I've ever played. Not sure if this is a DLC or a sequel, the map is just massive.
Hey Wires o/ It's nice to see you around ^_^

Sooo, got a nice stretch of free time coming up next week, and I was thinking of picking up either The Division or FC Primal. Both are Ubisoft titles, so I'm not gonna go in with a lot of expectations. I've heard good and bad things about both. Anybody play either of the titles and help me choose the lesser evil?

I play on PC, if that's a factor.
I have heard from a couple of friends that The Division is really good. Can't give anything about FC Primal.
From what I hear, the Division is pretty good, with a few issues. Read an article recently where people were having to stand in lines for over an hour in-game to do the first mission because player collisions were turned on. They probably put out a fix by now. I haven't really heard anything about Primal, so I couldn't tell you.
Far Cry Primal makes me sad, since it's not like 3 or 4.
otaku_emmy said:
Far Cry Primal makes me sad, since it's not like 3 or 4.
Oh?
Artwork said:
Oh?
Fair deuce.

But there ain't no cool ass anti-hero like Vaas or Pagan Min, there ain't no guns, and there ain't no legit radio towers. AND there ain't no English!

I admire them stepping outside the box though. I just ain't feelin' this iteration.
Senakysam said:
From what I hear, the Division is pretty good, with a few issues.
I saw some gameplay of the division and the bullet sponge is really turning me off of that game unfortunately even though I've been looking forward to it for a year .
otaku_emmy said:
AND there ain't no English!
Gotta hand it to them. Inventing a made up language and go with it. Subs for life!
ask tommy about it? or sarah, i think both of them have played the Division
Thanks guys! Made up my mind and ordered the Division. I had a go at it at my friend's house today (he owns it on the Xbone though). The combat/gameplay is definitely addicting and the co-op is well done. The graphics aren't that breathtaking as Witcher 3's were, but they're still good, and I'm sure it'll look better on PC.

I was warned though, that this game has more filler and copy-paste side content than Inquisition. Guess I'll have to deal with it.

I'll probably pick up FC Primal later at a sale (or just pirate it :P). While it does look to be more than a re-skin, it probably is. And they took out the snipers as well. Not good >_<
> not getting Black Desert Online.
Pleb.
Artwork said:
> not getting Black Desert Online.
Pleb.
My friend got black desert online and said it was pretty good in terms of both pve and pvp.
Currently playing Layers of Fear. I wonder if anyone remembers the Silent Hills Playable Teaser (P.T.), but it's definitely one of the scariest horror games I ever played. Konami really has to pick the project back up and show all the indies how it's done: not with cheap jumpscares but with a good story and buildup.
I've heard several people talk about how much Layers of Fear seems like a P.T. (Silent Hills) clone, in terms of layout.

But since P.T. was cancelled, it doesn't really seem like anyone is going to do much else with it.

I did love P.T. though...
Zolxys, were you playing Tera earlier today? (dont know how to tag him or mention him)
aradan said:
Zolxys, were you playing Tera earlier today? (dont know how to tag him or mention him)
You could just dmail him. ;p

OT: I've finally gotten around to watching a Skyrim series. Skyrim seems really cool.
No, I've never played it. I don't play many games. Just Eroge, Riichi Mahjong, a few puzzle games, and the occasional single player console RPG (eg. Final Fantasy).

Did you see someone with a similar name? I doubt anyone is using the exact same name...
Zolxys said:
double checked, no such player exists. I saw him walking around (a loli character), his name was "folyxs"
Close enough, it's Zolxys in disguise.
otaku_emmy said:
OT: I've finally gotten around to watching a Skyrim series. Skyrim seems really cool.
Skyrim is focking amazing!
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Skyrim is focking amazing!
It's neat how you can kind of just kill wantonly.
Stupid to do though.
Yeah, but there's still the option.
otaku_emmy said:
It's neat how you can kind of just kill wantonly.
Not as much as you could in Morrowind, like there were no essential characters in MW, you could fuck up the story if you wanted to. xD