Wiresetc said:
Forza Horizon 3 pre-order came in today. Still not playing it, because I got errors from the Windows store. Did not expect a load of (crap) things to do before I could even download it from the store. Linking accounts, updating video drivers, downloading the windows anniversary edition, creating another account for Geforce to gain access to the program. I'm so pissed because I waited months for this day. Did anyone also have an experience with long downloading, updating and account-creating times?
To many times in the past till you have grown numb by this point.
No issues for me other then having to re-enable windows update to download from the store. Was already on the anniversary edition.
That's just people who are having issues and being angry (like me). Anyway, it nearly finished downloading now. Only about 1GB left. I hope it was worth the wait.

Edit: It is a great game! ^^ It was well worth it.
That just how people rate the games these days. If the game has any technical issues then it's a bad game.

Heck, steam reviews are the perfect example of this.

@Wiresetc Good, having fun is the most important thing despite the hiccups it may have.
That is not quite true, as people love the games Bethesda make. I love the Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 (New Vegas and 4 can choke on their next meal).
Event 0 looks pretty freaking awesome and creepy from what I've seen of it.
Jack_Le_Breton said:
That is not quite true, as people love the games Bethesda make. I love the Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 (New Vegas and 4 can choke on their next meal).
That's true but not even Bethesda games are the exception. You see, it depends how severe the bugs and glitches are. That's why many are pissed at Bethesda especially since they don't fix their own shit but let the community do it for them.
Bugs and glitches are one thing, half-implemented features are another. Skyrim's food/drink system is just trash without the community. In vanilla, food and beverages are just unnecessary baggage, even worse than junk in the misc. section.
Replaying Dark Souls 2 at the moment, because I failed to complete the DLC last time. Some parts are just ridiculously difficult.
On a side note, the next DLC for DS3 was recently announced. Anyone excited for that?
As much as i love the Souls games i never seem to get into the DLC. Only saw one of the new areas for 2, didn't finish The Old Hunters for Bloodborne, and still haven't even purchased it for 3.
Wiresetc said:
Replaying Dark Souls 2 at the moment, because I failed to complete the DLC last time. Some parts are just ridiculously difficult.
On a side note, the next DLC for DS3 was recently announced. Anyone excited for that?
I am intrigued for the DLC as I was the last one and I also do and don't like Dark Souls 2. The first one if my favourite though by far
Jack_Le_Breton said:
The first one if my favourite though by far
The original had atmosphere 2 and 3 failed to recapture. Should have never made sequels to begin with.
The other two have too much fan service linking to the first one...that said, the first one has a lot of fan service to Demon's Souls...
The first Dark Souls also had the best DLC.
I agree with everyone here. but ds2 makes me want to take up smoking just to get lung cancer but at least it would make me a little cool after being a loser and playing that game too much. but i do like watching people play it that enjoy it
Before you check out that next video game, first check out its honest trailer ;p
Unfortunatelly, my work takes all my time now. All, that's left for me is to play small relaxing games online when I have short break at work. So now I'm playing Heroes Battle on http://www.friv4online.com/ . It's a good way to cut down long working hours.
Stories Untold is fucking fantastic.
Watch_Dogs 2 is wonderful, but has absolutely no replay value whatsoever. There isn't even a solid 6v6 multiplayer like in the original game to keep things going. But other than that I'd say they've improved in nearly every aspect from the original.
Completely agree. Watch Dogs 2 is great and an improvement compared to the first release. After completing the main story a few months ago, I didn't touch it, but sometimes when I hear the soundtrack, I do like to replay it, just for the story.

Currently replaying Burnout 3 Takedown.Much fun. Dem graphics tho.