Sniper WAS fun, until you found that the AI could shoot you in you nipples, from 500 miles, while your supposedly invisible. There are patches, but apparently they don't do much.

Oh and thanks for the link.
I hope for you, that you did not buy the game.
Of course not. I've only bought like 1 game in the past 3-4 years. Now I just download them.

ALL HAIL THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sniper warrior reminds me of Crysis: Crap story, lotsa bugs but graphics that skullf*ck your computer.
Sooo I just started playing the Fatal Frame series. Beat the first one, had to stomach the horrid voice acting, and am currently on the second. Older games in the gaming world yes, but very good all the same. Just don't play at night if you have an overactive imagination. It'll bite you in the bum.
Games i'm looking forward to: list
Please Add.

Trying to finish Sniper Ghost Warrior, but can only play for a few hours before i get p*ssed off with the bugs and swap to something else.

Zanifar said:
Just don't play at night if you have an overactive imagination. It'll bite you in the bum.
Why are they horror?
Actually haven't played the 1'st one. Is it good. I have an installer but its buggered, and I don't know if I should re-download it.

Edit: @Goggles:D
Goggles:D Said:
In other words, you dont have to grind to get good stuff, just do normal stuff :P
I've yet to find an MMO that you don't have to grind.
Yes, it is good, complicated, deep, boring in the beginning, but good. Compare it to Oblivion.
Artwork said:
Compare it to Oblivion.
Never gotten into Oblivion. I generally don't like RPG games, probably why I didn't like fallout...
Meeh, I liked Oblivion, Fable series, and some other things considered RPG's, but I didn't like Fallout either, neither did I like Mass Effect.
Somehow I think a RPG should be set in a historic setting, with only Melee weapons, and magic as your possession. I feel using advanced guns, and whatever is out of place, it doesn't feel right for me. I gave fallout up after a small 8 hours, of only walking, walking, and walking without actually having fun in killing and such. And Mass Effect was too much Shoot, duck, shoot, use the force, duck, shoot.. and uughh, the perspective was soo bloody annoying.
I liked mass effect for the story, and the force.

I agree with you on fallout though, walk for half an hour. Get attacked. Die. And do it all again. I don't think I have 8 hours. Mine is somewhere between 3 and 5.
@Artwork
I completely and fully agree... futuristic games are just *Find Ammo* *Kill this thing* *Go here* *REPEAT*
they are so boring ._.
Mass Effect if more of an action game with RPG elements in my book (You also play a fairly well-defined character, though more customizable than early games of the same type). Fallout is more RPG is the actual sense of the term.

I still prefer Fallout 2, but the interface is...archaic...compared to newer games (kinda clunky now by comparision.)

Mass Effect 2 is more like an interactive space opera story. (Like how Parasite Eve was a "cinematic RPG".) Which, now that I think about it, is kinda ironic that Bioware has been bashing the JPRG genre as of late. DA:O is very RPG, I'll give them that...But ME1 and ME2? Not really if you define RPG in the strictest form. (Especially ME2: it had a much more fixed gameplay experience than ME1.)
StahnAileron said:
Bioware has been bashing the JPRG genre as of late
What pricks

Again I enjoyed the Mass effect series for the story.

StahnAileron said:
Mass Effect if more of an action game with RPG elements
Similar to Borderlands.

I wont deny that ME was repetitive, but most games are nowadays.

Most ideas have already been done, and those that haven't, are always done poorly.
Borderlands is possibly the only futuristic game I like o_o ending is so much fun °w°
FEAR THE INTER-PLANETARY NINJA ASSASSIN!!!!

Borderlands was enjoyable for a while. After you beat the dlc's and got pearl weapons, it became pointless...
Lol, that part was a WTF moment...

I never got the dlc's but I did beat the game on all difficulties :P
Yea, but that wasn't too hard, just took a while.

You should get the DLC's there really fun, for a few hours.
iamZIIIM said:
Yea, but that wasn't too hard, just took a while.

You should get the DLC's there really fun, for a few hours.
Well actualy, I got the Ned Zombie Island one, but I beat it too fast for it to be in anyway fun
That one was really short. The 3rd one was the best. Very glitchy though.
iamZIIIM said:
That one was really short. The 3rd one was the best. Very glitchy though.
You mean the Flying Fort Knox thing? with the ninja assassins that piss you off to hell if your not good enough?
DA:O is enjoyable indeed. I sometimes got fed up by all the pauses while fighting, but going on easy was just no fun. So I had to do it the hard way, which took ages.
"Secret armory of general nox"

The assassins weren't strong, just fast, but I've yet to find an enemy (except crawmerax) who can survive a shotgun to the face. Especially my guns.
Lol, I used some modifying program and made the stinky shotgun that Brick starts out with, into a Orange Grade weapon even for lvl 70's
Hmmm. it still cant compete with my modded gunz. Even a modded shield dies in 1 shot and I can't die anymore.

Was the program willowtree
knew it...

Most people on the internet don't know how to reach lv 70, even though they have modded guns.
Artwork said:
DA:O is enjoyable indeed. I sometimes got fed up by all the pauses while fighting, but going on easy was just no fun. So I had to do it the hard way, which took ages.
Too bad the DA:O-A expansion wasn't as good. (DA:O to DA:O-A was just like how ME1 was to ME2 in gameplay experience...) It's like Bioware always starts epic and then has no clue how to follow-up on it without making it feel more restricted...
I though ME2 was an improvement on ME1. Haven't played DA:O, don't have the time (or the game).
Gameplay-wise, narrowing down the inventory helped (though they kinda overdid in my opinion), but the overall experience? It was okay...Story was decent, but the gameplay was very obvious in how it was broken into VERY perticular sections. It felt much more linear and constricted compared to ME1. ME1 had a lot more going for it in terms of having an open world (or galaxy you could say.) Exploration in ME2 very secondary. You didn't get rewarded much for exploration either. Just extra cash and exp (useful I supposed, since they revamped the EXP and economy systems).

I hated mining for resources though. Very tedious, though somewhat necessary to stay even in the game.

Though my biggest pet peeve in not being able to skip a goddamn cinematic even though I played the game to completion 3 fucking times. Do I REALLY need to see the long ass friggin' intro when I'm importing an ME2 character...?

You should be able to skip a cinematic after the first playthrough...Any decent game with long cinematics has a skip option (The Xenosaga series, FF-XIII, etc.) instead of forcing you to watch it every time.