Thank you Zolxys :)

That's an answer I love hearing, unlike, 'no' :p
mattiasc02 said:
Thank you Zolxys :)

That's an answer I love hearing, unlike, 'no' :p
You reuploaded something that was already deleted once. Next time leave it alone.

If none of the mods found an image good enough to stay, just accept that.
otaku_emmy said:
You reuploaded something that was already deleted once. Next time leave it alone.
Luna's photoshopped post motivated me to upload that. Or else I would've forgotten about it.

But yeah I'll leave it alone next time.
Why was post #231090 deleted? It looks good to me.
Dummy said:
I have a feeling RyuZU deleted that himself. He kinds likes tattling on himself XD

But yeah I think that is pretty good it should be undeleted. But it's not like I checked it thoroughly cuz I'm on a phone
Yes, he deleted that himself. There are a number of areas that could be fixed.
Zolxys said:
Yes, he deleted that himself. There are a number of areas that could be fixed.
Ok. I find it so funny that a contributor would tattle on himself XD. I would never delete my own post unless it's hot
mattiasc02 said:
Ok. I find it so funny that a contributor would tattle on himself XD. I would never delete my own post unless it's hot
Some people have a much better eye than you too. >.>
otaku_emmy said:
Some people have a much better eye than you too. >.>
Hear hear.

While on the topic, can we look at my last 5 uploads? OwO

I know they're standard white bg extension, but all of them had 3day+. o_O)//
Freenight said:
Hear hear.

While on the topic, can we look at my last 5 uploads? OwO

Do you mean those from a month ago? The artwork wasn't that good IMO, but I'm not sure if that's why they weren't accepted..
Freenight said:
#1 starting from the top: the line work was somewhat choppy in places and the art is unremarkable.

#2: Her proportions are utterly ridiculous.

#3: Had JPEG artifacts and splotchy painting in places. Also there's some kind of weird screen tone over the whole image.

#4: No idea, but it does have aliasing that stands out against that black dot.

#5: No idea.
mattiasc02 said:
Tattle? You have an odd way of looking at it. And that is one of the reasons you will never get contributor status. If you upload something and then afterward realize that it shouldn't have been uploaded, it's only natural that you should delete it or bring it up for discussion. That's to be expected of any contributor, especially since they have auto approval.

*Edit
Dummy said:
It probably wouldn't be that difficult to fix.

The left vertical crease was right along the tip of the hoodie. Below that you'll see a discolored area right above the seam of the outfit. Further down you'll see two areas where the shading in the sheets don't line up. There's also a third area line that (though horizontal) in the sheets below the chin.

The second vertical crease was at the right knee. That has been cleaned well enough, though it's still noticeable at the edge of the bed. Also, where the edge of the bed changes angle on the right side of the image, that line looks bad.
@Zolxys: Thanks for pointing these out, I'll get them fixed.
I'm saying that I wouldn't delete I it had minor aliasing or something. I said I would delete it if it was obvious.
mattiasc02 said:
post #228819 - loli?

There aint no loli tag in Danbooru and Yande. I dont think it's loli
We have this thread for a reason. Regardless, I agree. Neither of these characters are loli.
I fixed it. It was a change someone made that flew under the radar for a while.
Im not tryna MAKE u undelete post #235006, but sayin that the demographics aint anime is so wrong cuz it completely looks like anime!! \ o /
I agree that his call was completely wrong. But that wouldn't have been approved anyway.
please tell me what I can do to improve the quality of post #235244

I know it ticks Emmy off whenever shit like this happens but I am DYIIING to upload a better version. Kyanna Delrio IS my avatar for everrr <3 especially the one drawn by ninamo
There are other pictures of her on the site. You can use another one if and when that gets deleted.
otaku_emmy said:
There are other pictures of her on the site. You can use another one if and when that gets deleted.
Ok. (Good bye gorgeous earrings)
mattiasc02 said:
Im not tryna MAKE u undelete post #235006, but sayin that the demographics aint anime is so wrong cuz it completely looks like anime!! \ o /
The exceptionally low user score of <7> obtained over 3 days pretty much demonstrates that Kona's users don't consider it anime either, as even images that don't meet our quality guidelines, but are otherwise anime style images easily garner 20-30 points over 3 days. Even those users that favorite just about every image, didn't bother to favorite this post in question.

I also point out that post #235133, which is similar in style & colorization has only 12 votes over 3 days.

It is clear that you have not read any classic comics, Matt. The image looks very much like the first colorized frame of a classic comic. Like current Mangas, most comics were black and white with the first, or first few frames colorized. The colorization of post #235006 looks way more like this than this, a typical anime style group image.

I was making an effort to provide some guidance as to why I did not approve the 3 day old posts (which no other mods approved either), but for you, from now on, I will just post <not approved in 3 days> to avoid being called a hoe.

End of this discussion.
U trippin how can that be compared to some comic elephant? XD

I mean I don't care but I was just surprised
mattiasc02 said:
U trippin how can that be compared to some comic elephant? XD
So you cannot tell the difference between and elephant and an aardvark? Are you that lazy or just too dumb that you could not at least research the reference I posted. I want to say more but I bite my tongue.
Damn son why r u getting so mad? XD All with yo "But I bite my tongue" headass boiiiii XD
Howabout disss?

The texture kinda weird but.... :)
Lines are bad.

Also, this isn't the place to ask whether something is good enough to upload or not.
otaku_emmy said:
Lines are bad.

Also, this isn't the place to ask whether something is good enough to upload or not.
Then where is it?
Pretty sure there's an image evaluation thread.
otaku_emmy said:
Pretty sure there's an image evaluation thread.
oh true.