Alright, I was going to wait until I had 3 pictures to argue for, and now I have 'em.

1. post #173367

It's a funny image. We have quite a few metal_gear posts on the site already, and it's playing off the already proven kantai_collection. I don't think it's yoai nor do I think to quality is too low (I may have fucked up on my first edit, but I can do it again right now). It's one of those good comedy pieces that give people a good laugh when they stumble upon it.

2. post #176745

I don't know who the artist is, nor do I have a source, but I think the quality is good enough and the content is acceptable. I know Wiresetc told me once that images with a lot of text tend to be frowned upon, but I don't think this was as bad as some other posts (you damn well better not delete that. It's one of my favorite images on the site). It's a good picture and it got a good response.

3. post #179587

This is hardly the first non anime/western art piece we've had uploaded. It was made by a eastern artist, and I believe it is in an eastern style. We have posts from Kick-Ass, Call of Duty, Team Fortress, and frozen_(disney) among quite a few others. I think western fan art made by accomplished eastern artists is acceptable on the site within reason. If you don't want a ghost_rider tag on konachan feel free to leave it untagged (no one will be the wiser).