I am young heart, as I am certainly not fit. I am not fat either, I am just the result of two unfit families...
Kiho said:
It should also be noted that nsfw images tend to have a significantly higher score so if you do a search with order:score you may want to append rating:s to the search.

I got a notice that the postal service tried to drop off a package that I would assume is the J-List box. I will bee picking it up from the post office tomorrow.
A_Giant_Airship said:
Yikes... I'm not quite there yet, but once I do we should get a drink if you're in the States ;p

*huff
im only turning 19 in april, but what state are you from?
Kiho said:
The short answer: Yes.

Well done. I am now educated!

Jack_Le_Breton said:
I am young heart, as I am certainly not fit. I am not fat either, I am just the result of two unfit families...
I think being fit has to fit like a glove. Sure, there are standards, but everyone has their best fit for being fit. Don't throw a fit if the fitting doesn't fit, because if the fitting isn't fit you can always refit!

Brin said:
im only turning 19 in april, but what state are you from?
You see, here's where the age and memory issue comes into play... I wanna say WI?
Not only that, but we move around a lot from state to state on a regular basis. It's kind of the reason why I became active on this site, because we're sort of stuck at the moment.
But can stick around even after we get moving again. No reason to say "hi" and then suddenly vanish.
A_Giant_Airship said:
Yikes... I'm not quite there yet, but once I do we should get a drink if you're in the States ;p
That's not gonna happen, pretty sure i'm not going to be in the state to drink past 50/60.
Already missing an eye, and it's not going to get better the older I get so...
Shizko said:
That's not gonna happen, pretty sure i'm not going to be in the state to drink past 50/60.
I'm interested in knowing how ur face looks like. U can post here or dmail me using either http://imgur.com or http://ultraimg.com
mattiasc02 said:
I'm interested in knowing how ur face looks like. U can post here or dmail me using either http://imgur.com or http://ultraimg.com
It's not going to happen... This isn't something I'm willing to show to people, even to my husband, that's why I have really long hair, to cover it up... I really have a complex about these scars, you know.

If you want a picture, I can send you one when I was 20.
Insensitive prick, Mattias.
Tensa said:
Insensitive prick, Mattias.
It had to be said!
You don't have many friends do you Matt?
It was pretty blunt and rude, but he didn't mean anything by it. Some people just don't have social boundaries and they let their curiosity get the better of them.

I can also understand Shizi's desire to not be seen even by the people she loves. When you know you don't look the way other people do, it makes you feel ugly even though you're not. It's a terrible feeling. We're taught that we're supposed to look a certain way (especially us women), so when there's deviation from that that's beyond our control, it messes with us in a very negative way.

P.S. I can't dmail you right now, Jack. I'm waiting out the limit's time cycle.
otaku_emmy said:
It was pretty blunt and rude, but he didn't mean anything by it. Some people just don't have social boundaries and they let their curiosity get the better of them.
I was aware of that, but I think sometimes Matt, you should just stop and think

P.S. I can't dmail you right now, Jack. I'm waiting out the limit's time cycle.
Okey doke :)
Shizko said:
It doesn't have to be alcoholic. Water works too. I wouldn't mind if it were through an IV either ;p

Mattias, you must be pretty young and inexperienced... or just a prick (heh), but I think the former.
A_Giant_Airship said:
Mattias, you must be pretty young and inexperienced... or just a prick (heh), but I think the former.
He's 14.

Speaking of drinking alcoholic beverages, no one ever drink Steel Reserve's Sour Apple. It's fucking terrible.
I'm with Mattiasc here. Own your bum eye.
Cade said:
From what I can tell, she's missing the eye. So it's not "bum".

You should know it's hard to "own" visual, physical flaws in yourself. How can someone feel confident about that?
Cade said:
T'wasn't what Matt was getting at really...
That's not a flaw, it's a badass story to tell.
Yeah, if we lived in the Marvel Universe perhaps...
Cade said:
A fair point. But, like I said, even if it's nothing to be ashamed of it's hard to get passed that feeling.

It's easy to tell someone to own it, but it's harder to change the person's thoughts and feelings and fears.
Cade said:
There's really nothing of a story, I was deployed in Syria when my whole squad get caught by a suicide car bomb, and we were instantly wiped.
Some lost their lives, an arm, or a leg there, that's why, I think losing my right eye isn't that much compare to the rest of them.
Scars aren't as badass as you think it is though.
Oh yeah, I remember that now...
Y'all take shit to personally. And I do have friends. I would have more if I went to a different shook tho cuz ppl at my school are too sensitive. My school's kinda pussy…

Edit: and sure u can send me u when u were 20
mat go home your enchiladas are getting cold
Brin said:
mat go home your enchiladas are getting cold
tf? XD
Been a while since I actually had a look around the site.
Thought I would say Hello.
I've also done a bit of tagging. :)
Stealthbird97 said:
I've also done a bit of tagging. :)
Thank you very much. Those services are always needed.
I'm amazing at tagging right?
mattiasc02 said:
I'm amazing at tagging right?
you're about as good at tagging as a white guy
Lol Im just playiin I know I am bad