Good God, first post and he's already right back to being annoying.
Mattias, you really shouldn't have brought this up publicly. Like, it doesn't really concern anyone else, and dragging it out more will get on people's nerves.
Dear heavens, I was wondering why I was enjoying the forums again. Welp, so much for that...
Doesn't seem like I'm missing much here ha ha
I'm very confused and uninterested in knowing what the heck happened
Cade said:
Good God, first post and he's already right back to being annoying.
Couldn't have put it finer myself...
Somebody didn't get the memo.

Also bullshitting or not, you don't 'share' you account with a friend. I almost got banned in the past because a friend wrote in my account's name. So don't fuck around.

Also you want my honest opinion? I don't care if it was you or your friend or whatever. You've been particularly cringe worthy for the past months. Yes, I still visit this place.

Now, moving on from this drama that nobody needs.

Any of you going places this spring? Wish I could visit Japan to see the cherry blossoms.
Take me with you, TsunTsun. o_O)//
I'd rather sell your organs on the black market to get money to go there.
Tensa said:
Any of you going places this spring? Wish I could visit Japan to see the cherry blossoms.
After visiting Japan last year, I suddenly feel like I need to visit China too, so i'm going there this year.
Tensa said:
I'd rather sell your organs on the black market to get money to go there.
How about we sell your organs instead. They'll fetch a higher price. (~O_O)~
How so? I'm intrigued...
Because I've completely ruined mine, of course. Well, down to the last vestiges of functionality. (~=w=)~
I mean, why are Tensas worth more than Matt's?
Who gives a shit about Matt? o_O
Freenight said:
I just want to know why he has the more valuable organs xD
In comparison to mine.
Freenight said:
Can't pass up on some authentic hun body parts. I'd like them attached, please!
Incomplete information

*Edit: Nevermind. I forgot about this.
I don't think I've ever seen someone with a negative record in the double digits before. The Thread of Shame may need an update for this auspicious record.
Yeah. I still don't comprehend the reason they're allowed here in the first place since the account they had before now has a ban in effect until September 17, 2025 for ban evasion...
Wall of stuff.
Oh I wasn't bashing him. I'm just impressed actually. As for suicide images, I have no problem with them being here as long as they're artistically done.
What annoys me is that she lets her mood affect what she uploads. I understand that she might not be feeling well, but the best thing would be for her to talk to someone about it rather than act all emo here.
otaku_emmy said:
Yeah. I still don't comprehend the reason they're allowed here in the first place since the account they had before now has a ban in effect until September 17, 2025 for ban evasion...
When someone creates a second account to evade a ban, I ban the second account for 10 years and increase the length of the ban on the main account by an appropriate amount. (The old admins would make 10 year bans permanent, but I think that was by editing the database which I couldn't get slayerduck to take the time to figure out).

In LL's case, we hadn't noticed it was the same person until (s)he was very active with the new account and had completely abandoned the old one. So I permanently banned the old account instead of the new one.

TommyGunn said:
As for suicide images, I have no problem with them being here as long as they're artistically done.
Agreed, though the self-mutilation images do bother me. And, I do realize many people react strongly to some suicide themed content. Though I've seen a greater reaction to the comments on such images rather than the images themselves.

Though there are only 1 or 2 left of the ones uploaded today I and doubt they will be approved. Not much consideration was given to the quality of the images chosen.
Zolxys said:
Not much consideration was given to the quality of the images chosen.
Because they just want attention.

I'm not trying to be totalitarian or anything, but I hardly see the point in defending things like images of girls slitting their own throats or wrists. To me, that qualifies as "guro" (albeit milder examples of the genre).
otaku_emmy said:
... images of girls slitting their own throats or wrists. To me, that qualifies as "guro" (albeit milder examples of the genre).
Agreed. The reason the self-mutilation images bother me has nothing to do with the act itself or the meaning behind it. It's because they border on guro.
Three points re this recent discussion thread:

• Any image suggesting or showing actual suicide should be tagged at least as questionable so it does not show up on the safe site.
  • These types of images are another reason to consider instituting an extreme_content tag for images that push the envelope of acceptable content re S&M, torture, suicide.
  • otaku_emmy said:What annoys me is that she lets her mood affect what she uploads. I understand that she might not be feeling well, but the best thing would be for her to talk to someone about it rather than act all emo here.
    • Emotions are part of human nature. A person's emotional state is going to affect what people upload, or the music they listen to.... As long as the images meet our upload guidelines, members should not be dissed or reprimanded for uploading them. If we don't want such images, then we need to change our upload guidelines.