Kiho said:
  • ** Emotions are part of human nature. A person's emotional state is going to affect what people upload, or the music they listen to.... As long as the images meet our upload guidelines, members should not be dissed or reprimanded for uploading them. If we don't want such images, then we need to change our upload guidelines.
But they're never good quality images.

And I understand people are allowed to have emotions. I just don't like emo people or people who need attention so much that they rub things like suicide and depression in people's faces.

Just look at Luna's tag subscriptions.
otaku_emmy said:
Just look at Luna's tag subscriptions.
Dear Lord... it's nothing but chickens. What sort of sick fetishes are we supporting on this site!?!
TommyGunn said:
Dear Lord... it's nothing but chickens. What sort of sick fetishes are we supporting on this site!?!
Good job completely ignoring what it actually says.
Don't worry Tommy. I laughed at your joke.
There was a joke? :O
TommyGunn said:
Just what this discussion thread needed! LOL!

Emotions aside - LL's deletion rate is high, but to be truthful, I think all the mods are holding LL to a higher standard for post approval, partly because LL posts so many mediocre images, especially vocaloid images. But after you clear the chaff, LL does find some nice images.
This monstrous world that refuses to accept giant thighs! D;
Freenight said:
This monstrous world that refuses to accept giant thighs! D;
Is this a comment out of the blue or are you referencing a previous post?
Kiho said:
Is this a comment out of the blue or are you referencing a previous post?
I deleted something he uploaded last night because of proportions being wacky.

I have no problem with thick thighs, obviously, but that post was too much.
I need a break.. Or just more anime. Over the last few days I've been making mistakes more often than I ever have before...
Zolxys said:
I need a break.. Or just more anime. Over the last few days I've been making mistakes more often than I ever have before...
What mistakes?

Go for a walk outside. Sit by a lake, bring some food, refresh your mind and write a poem about those mistakes :p

Just…go outside.
I'm outside most of the time...
wrt to this comment I did a quick search on office lighting in Japan and came up with an interesting website:
Sirius Lighting Office, Japan Lots of interesting pictures of high end modern Japanese architecture (obviously photographed to show off the lighting) with highlights for each year dating back to 2005. These images cover office, commercial, residential, landscape, spa, museums.... Many interesting and striking buildings and interiors that normally most people never would get the chance to see and some places that you might want to put on you list of must see if you ever take a trip to Japan.

fyi: Click on an image (which represents a specific installation) and you will see several more images along with a description (in English and Japanese) at the very bottom of the page.
Zolxys said:
I'm outside most of the time...
Oh……then you need to stay in and rest for a day or two.
tfw you post an image of a pretty Japanese woman and someone comments "She looks 14.", trying to make you out to be a creep, but she's actually 28.

Jagoffs.
Maybe they're just used to being around addicts that look twice their age? (In your situation I might use a comeback like that...)
otaku_emmy said:
tfw you post an image of a pretty Japanese woman and someone comments "She looks 14.", trying to make you out to be a creep, but she's actually 28.

Jagoffs.
Where?
mattiasc02 said:
Where?
Google+. I use it a lot.

This is the photo I posted.
Junior idol gravure actually makes me super uncomfortable.
What is the deal with women asking people to guess their age? Nearly every woman I meet now tries this and it's getting annoying.
That is kinda weird and self-serving. You could always give a sarcastic answer. That might be funny.

It doesn't even make sense to ask out of the blue, really. It's unnatural. Like walking up to someone and telling them to guess what you had for lunch.
It's like out of shape men asking me how much I bench just so they can try to one-up me by saying they lifted heavier at my age.
Cade said:
so they can try to one-up me by saying they lifted heavier at my age.
That reminds me of this.
Don't ever waste my time with Monty Python again.
mattiasc02 said:
*rolls eyes* man i dont care about how u guys percieve me tho.
-----
I just dont see why i gotta talk like the president of the united states
... If the president just so happens to talk like an educated individual (which one would hope he does), do you really think that's a good reason to talk like an uneducated low-class ghetto kid?

And you really should try to care how people perceive you.
  • First of all, it will affect how well you do for yourself in the future. You'll find life is a lot easier and more pleasant when people actually like you... You'll also find it more profitable to be liked by the educated rather than the denizens of the ghetto.
  • Secondly, not caring how you are perceived by the people you spend lot of time around is rather rude.
Zolxys said:
uneducated low-class ghetto kid?
Zolxys said:
the denizens of the ghetto.
Just say nigger.
Cade said:
Just say nigger.
Can Hispanic people be niggers too? And ghetto Cambodians?
@Cade
I wouldn't use that word even if I meant to refer a person's race/color. And I don't think that form of speech is symbolic of race so much as low income areas with poor education and troubled families.