Yes, Cade, you're an unlovable rascal.
Tensa said:
No warnings. He clearly stated that he doesn't give a fuck what others think. Maybe you didn't notice that part.
It's either ban or no ban, and so far the hammer is falling.
I did notice it and I was waiting to see how it developed. I of course have no real power here, and I was just making a suggestion
/cough cough

oh what's that Mattias? You were joking and your'e actually 18?? Oh word dude I knew it, okay guys looks like we can all chill out now! :D
The issue is less about his supposed age, more about the way he carries himself here.
Well my only issue was the all male stuff he was posting, and that was just like a personal thing tbh. Didn't like it but I can also admit that all I really needed to do was avoid it. Ever since then I haven't really minded.

So if issues have arisen I guess I understand but hopefully you can solve them without resorting to bans? Bans are a really punitive way to solve an issue. But hey, I might not be understanding the whole issue.
Cade said:
Boy, who ever thought this discussion would be about anyone other than me?
To be honest, I think most of us "appreciate" your caustic but literate tongue. Your comments are generally at least relevant.

onisonfire said:
Well my only issue was the all male stuff he was posting, and that was just like a personal thing tbh....
The issue with Mattias, was not about his polarity, but his insistence on advertising it. The same would go for religion.....or culture. I don't care, as long as it is not thrust in my face. That is the essence of tolerance.
Kiho said:
The issue with Mattias, was not about his polarity, but his insistence on advertising it. The same would go for religion.....or culture. I don't care, as long as it is not thrust in my face. That is the essence of tolerance.
I see, yes there's a difference between being yourself and forcing yourself upon others. A fine line indeed.
onisonfire said:
/cough cough

oh what's that Mattias? You were joking and your'e actually 18?? Oh word dude I knew it, okay guys looks like we can all chill out now! :D
If he did come back with a story like that, that would only increase his chances of being banned. What would be the point of a lying about being a minor on an adult site? It could only be to cause problems...

And if I had to guess his age just by what he writes here, I would have guessed 10-12.
I looked back at the forums. Ok i admit then after the 10 day been i wrote a whole paragaraph that was dramatic as hell. And i know i jokingly told Jack Leb to eat my farts or whatever months ago, and asked Shizko to show me her face. I'll try to be more sensitive next time… i hope. Tho im also just tryna have some fun here too. And upload pics but i dont have my computer atm

But oh yeah. That was dumb of me to say the "little child" part Zolxys. Ima delete that comment

And lol i am 'composed' in Yande.re cuz i only have like 8 forum posts and 42 comments. I normally talk about image quality and shit there

Im just tryna chat. I aint tryna bring harm here. Though… it seems that i have. *shrugs* I don't know man…
mattiasc02 said:
but this is konachan. I dont see the point of writing proffesionally here. And bruh i'd rather just chill with the low class...
I think you'd be better off finding a site with low-class users. There should be a lot of those.

Have you not noticed that the writing skills you put into practice here (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.) are worse than everyone else's? Even those that have trouble with English generally do better than you. Did you really think this was a low-class community?
Zolxys said:
I think you'd be better off finding a site with low-class users. There should be a lot of those.
Im talking about people with Whole Foods mommies in specific…

Have you not noticed that the writing skills you put into practice here (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.) are worse than everyone else's? Even those that have trouble with English generally do better than you. Did you really think this was a low-class community?
Like… i just type the way i type. It's comprehendable. And i like many of u guys. That's why i stay

I'll just stop here tho. I'll check the food forums in a bit ( and lol i notice my i's arent capitalized but this phone's autocorrect isnt on and im to lazy to change that shit :p )
mattiasc02 said:
and lol i notice my i's arent capitalized but this phone's autocorrect isnt on and im to lazy to change that shit :p
... You completely missed the point...

Now, I sometimes compose messages from my phone. And I always have auto-correct off because I don't like my phone deciding what it thinks I wanted to type and changing it without my consent. Yet, even when I use my phone, my I's are always capitalized. Why? Because I capitalize them. Because I actually care about what I write. Because I wouldn't want to look like some idiot that dropped out of 2nd grade.

The attitude that you don't care enough to even do that is the problem there. All the problems people have with you are really rooted in your poor attitude.
@Mattias: This was a test, Jack even left you a very clear clue.
Instead of an intelligent response, you got into an argument with Zolxys. You are hopeless. I cast my "aye" with TommyGunn.
Well, I figure he has finally understood a bit after my last post. And I'm optimistically thinking the reason he hasn't responded yet is that he needs time to reflect on it... Though I'm really not expecting much from his reply even if that is the case. I expect his next post will settle the matter with a ban.

*Edit
I just received a dmail from him. He's going to take a break from the forums for a while while he refreshes his mind. He says he will post an articulate reply when he comes back in which he plans to "retract EVERYTHING".
There is a potato deficit in Japan. I wonder if there are agricultural restrictions on potato imports. Bags of Potato chips going for 1250 Yen!
So....we have 2 volcanoes erupting (Turrialba and Poas), earthquake season started some days ago (earthquakes like to happen around April to middle/end of May more frequently than any other months), and in around 1 1/2 months hurricane season starts....so yeah
So earthquakes are seasonal in Costa Rica? There seems to be no seasonal correlation in California. Fortunately the biggest I personally experienced was a 3.1 (a couple of 5's occurred while I was there, but too far away to really "experience" them.....fortunately). I now live safely inland and have no need to worry about hurricanes (or earthquakes), just snow, and....we got some last night, woke up to a white world out the window and it is still falling. Whatever happened to April's showers?
We have earthquakes constantly, usually spread over the months, but April and May for some reason have them more closely packed (there have been years we had several in a day at around 4 to 4.5 intensity), so they say earthquake season runs in those months. I've experienced 6 big ones, the first 2 happened when I was still a child, luckily those where offshore so they didn't caused much damage. Others have happened as I grew up with last 2 being quite big and causing a lot of damage, they happened on 2012, they were a 7.4 and a 6.6. With hurricanes we have been pretty lucky, last year was the first time a major hurricane hit us, and since it's a pretty small country one big hurricane can cover us completely
Does anyone know if watchcartoononline is a good, reliable site? Anyone here use it?
Yo, person who I'm not even sure I still remember.

spoiler
noRain_noRainbow said:

Hello everbody~!!!

'sup
Cade said:
Yo, person who I'm not even sure I still remember.

spoiler
... yeah.

Edit: And I hope you've been nicer to everybody here, Cade.... The last thing I want to do is to come back here and have to toss you for being a bully :p
Licked-eyeball onee-san! o-o)/
noRain_noRainbow said:
Edit: And I hope you've been nicer to everybody here, Cade.... The last thing I want to do is to come back here and have to toss you for being a bully :p
Don't worry, he's still a dick.
noRain_noRainbow said:

Hello everbody~!!!

Hi there!
noRain_noRainbow said:

Hello everbody~!!!

You're alive! \o/ Hello!
otaku_emmy said:
Don't worry, he's still a dick.
Thick, long dick.
Cade said:
Thick, long dick.