I remember when Miku posts were practically spam.
I never understood why people focused on her so much. Then again, I know little to nothing about Vocaloids.

But Yowane Haku's always looked pretty cool.
otaku_emmy said:
Damn. I feel like you should get some kind of award for that. XD
Done!
Cade said:
She's the OG
Guess that's true. It counts for a lot. Even people outside the circles of anime and image boards know about her.

I even have a Miku poster in my room, even though I don't really like her. :v
Charly said:
Done!
Thanks! *prints a screenshot of it and hangs it on a wall*
Happy 10th anniversary, Rargy! :3
It's konachans 10th anniversary too!
(a few months late)
Oh yeah, happy decade long activity!
So I enter luckyluna profile and I see "ihope156425dosuicide", first thing I thought when I saw "156425" was an account ID, so I checked and it was my account xD, I wonder what I did that was so bad for her xD.
edit: she removed :p
RyuZU said:
So I enter luckyluna profile and I see "ihope156425dosuicide", first thing I thought when I saw "156425" was an account ID, so I checked and it was my account xD, I wonder what I did that was so bad for her xD.
edit: she removed :p
...I've actually known she had that there for at least several months now. It's not really a punishable offense though, although it is rather rude.

I just think Miss Luna sometimes doesn't like some of us. She seems to be a rather delicate person, and takes image moderation a bit too seriously sometimes.
So, I did rewatch kotoura-san ... And then there was the usual swimsuit episode ... "oppai, oshiri, mizugi" :)
The difference between a trap and a tranny is their political leaning.
I feel it's more a lifestyle thing. A lot of "traps" just do it for attention or money or as a fetish thing (and some do it to feel pretty for themselves as well), but that's not what being trans is about. Being trans is feeling like you're in the completely wrong body. Feeling like you weren't born the way you should have been.

I get that you probably weren't trying to be serious, so feel free to disregard what I just said. I just know someone who's trans and I've always been sort of...passionate about that subject anyways.
Traps can suck my dick, trannies the barrel of a shotgun.
Tranies are more prone to STDs anyway.
My spiders had babies.
Cade said:
My spiders had babies.
I told you she was pregnant!

BUT THAT'S ALSO HORRIFYING!
Going through a background check to work for ICE.
Quality journalism
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

I just thought it was really beautiful. It almost made me tear up a little.
That article has a lot of weird and inconsistent punctuation. Could it have been written by a bit?

Anyway. My second anime convention of the summer is coming up this weekend. AnimeNEXT in Atlantic City NJ. I mostly enjoy panels at conventions and last year's AnimeNEXT had some shitty panels so my current plan is to spend the entire con drunk.
Followed the link ...
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
Fuck geoblocking >,<
I'm editing a curriculum, I still have to put "personal qualifications " I'm thinking of some so far.
Today I learned that cantaloupes and muskmelons are the same thing. Honeydews are muskmelons too.
The markets here carry a variety called дыня, pronounced deanya. It is oblong with a 2:1 or larger aspect ratio, the skin of a cantaloupe and the flesh of a honeydew. It is really sweet and tasty.

The regulated stores (those that are regularly inspected) cannot sell them until July 1 during the season. This is because the melons naturally ripen by July, injecting the melons with nitrates will force the melon to ripen earlier.....so to discourage farmers from doing that, there is this ban on earlier sales.
Same species, different varieties. Phenotypes.