I understood this definition instead. Ok now that word makes sense.
Well it's NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY in the US, so to help celebrate here's a nice ASMR cooking video.
Магазин Белолапик

Магазин => store
Белолапик => clothing for the paws. (actually белое are whites such as underwear, socks etc) But in this case is a store associated with Cat themed items.

Edit: My language instructor corrected me: белое is an adjective in this compound word = white. лап (lap) is paw and the proper translation the white paw. (the logo for the internet store)
As much as I like wearing jeans and tee shirts, I must admit I'd wear the hell out of a pair of thigh-highs if I could. If I could. XD

But my first thoughts went to clothing FOR cats when I glanced at your post. It reminded me of this neat thing I saw on the foster cat channel I'm subbed to on YouTube. Instead of making your cat wear the infamous "Cone of Shame", they make these onesies for cats that keep them from biting at their sutures. And they can still use the bathroom and do stuff like normal while wearing them.

Ah, that's it. The company is called Suitical. They make the "suits" for both cats and dogs. All sizes too, including ones for puppies and kittens.
omg my aunt's dog (miniature pinscher, deceased a few months ago) had these funny little pink doggy clothes and slippers. She was like a mini Mariah Carey diva with em XD.

Anyways, if you could wear thigh highs, I'm curious which ones? I think these look cute. *plans to upload this*

Edit: nvm
mattiasc02 said:
Anyways, if you could wear thigh highs, I'm curious which ones? I think these look cute. *plans to upload this*
None, because it's too hot right now.
But, actually, that's a good way to hide my aged legs, going to try with something plain once autumn is here.
I would definitely wear some cat thighhighs.
Shizko said:
None, because it's too hot right now.
But, actually, that's a good way to hide my aged legs, going to try with something plain once autumn is here.
This might sound dumb but... is there like a cream or sth to help with that? I mean I guess you could wear long summer dresses. I'm assuming they are light and movey, but also hide legs.

BattlequeenYume said:
I would definitely wear some cat thighhighs.
lol yaaas
mattiasc02 said:
This might sound dumb but... is there like a cream or sth to help with that? I mean I guess you could wear long summer dresses. I'm assuming they are light and movey, but also hide legs.
I'm not quite the type to use "miracle" cream that actually don't do shit on my skin.
Wrinkles don't bother me when it come to my face and such, only scars, but it does when it comes to my legs, that's weird.
And I pretty much only wear long dresses, be it summer or winter, but sometimes I want to wear something lighter, shorter without showing my legs, so I'm going to try it out in autumn.
I'm embarrassed by my legs too. For different reasons. But I do love my thighs. Even though they're extra chunky and not super sleek or anything.

My left leg has lost a lot of feeling in it from nerve damage, but it's not too bad. It's not paralyzed.

I wish I had more short "pants" to wear in public. Like jorts or nice capris. But I got the same gym shorts and shit I've had since, like, middle school.

It gets so hot in the summer in the dirty South.

Oh, but speaking of leg cream, my aunt has already taught my baby cousin (my cousin's baby) to put lotion on her legs. We had her birthday here last year and she mistook the icing on her cake for lotion. It was so cute.

You have to start a skincare routine when you're pretty young if you want it to count. And always wear big sunglasses and cover every inch of skin, which is unreasonable to most people.
I wouldn't be comfortable wearing any type of bottoms short enough to properly display them.
I don't have thighhighs but maybe I should try to wear some.
Not in the summer of course it's really to hot these days.

And no Matti, they are not my type. ^^
Kiho said:
Honoring 'Father' OF Manga With Canvases On Rice Paddies - Way better than crop circles!
That reminded me of the artist called "Red" Hong Yi who makes images from things like tea leaves, flowers, wooden chopsticks, and various other every day items.

She was featured in a JPMorgan Chase commercial somewhat recently. This was the piece that was highlighted.
Many thanks, emmy. I've wished to clear my name of that -1 for ages!
I feel exonerated!
You're welcome.

Like I said, it didn't feel right for you to be at -1, and that was a long time ago too. You've been a good Konachan member and a good occasional contributor in both the forums and posts.
I finally broke down and joined Instagram. Jesus Christ...I see now how people end up wasting hours on there...
otaku_emmy said:
I finally broke down and joined Instagram. Jesus Christ...I see now how people end up wasting hours on there...
SHOW ME UR INSTAGRAM
mattiasc02 said:
SHOW ME UR INSTAGRAM
I haven't posted anything. I don't really plan to either. I just wanted to be able to look at stuff.
Tumblr's my jam. Only social media I've ever frequented.
That is the one place I absolutely refuse to join. Not even for the purposes of being able to put source links on images.

I don't interact with anyone on Instagram either. I didn't join to network or make friends. So it's not even a "social" network for me. It's more, "Oh shit this looks nice. Lemme just 'like' that real quick..."

I do most of my interacting with people on G+, the redheaded step child of social networking sites.

P.S. Oh, and for some reason I already have five followers on Instagram. I have no idea how that happened.
A pretty cool time lapse video of Hg reacting with Al to form and amalgam.
https://youtu.be/IrdYueB9pY4 - one of those random youtube suggestions that turns out to be really cool :)
I not sure if I can post here if not I'll delete, but how are Brazilians seen in your countries? or rather what image you have of Brazilians? good reputation or bad? just curiosity.
The only experiences I've personally had with them was the time we were attacked by a bunch of Brazilians on Konachan and there was also a Brazilian exchange student in my high school one year. He was a dick. Pretty snooty. Only hung out with the popular white chicks.
It's a big country though, so I'm sure there's a ton of cool people too. And they are known for having rather attractive young ladies.
yeah, there are a lot of good people here, but lately my desire to leave here only grows, but the Brazilian reputation only seems decreases out of the country.