Artwork said:
Sorry ain't! I just want to look like a cute girl.
Goddamn it *flips table and cries*
You are a REALLY cute girl
@Emmy
Lipstick lesbian?
I wish I could wear lipstick just for fun atleast once and see how it looks.
Also want to paint me finger nails. But my parents will kill me for sure.

SgtTaterTot said:
Goddamn it *flips table and cries*
You are a REALLY cute girl
All the years of watching cute anime girls paid off eh? Haha.

Ohh yeah I bought some hello kitty underwear/shorts. They are really really cute. They're shaped like boys shorts (which I normally wouldn't go for) but these are so damn cute. It was a sale, 5 for 9$ with free shipping. So not big holes in the wallet.
I have gotten all my lingerie from victoria's secret or sock dreams. Sadly, am poor, do not have much lingerie :D
Poor? Wouldn't Victoria's secret be pretty damn expensive?
...has anyone here seen Princess Jellyfish? Artwork, you are reminding me of one of the characters from that anime heheh.

http://i.imgur.com/K5ApVzy.png <---the character in the middle is actually a boy. And has wealthy family that disapprove of his crossdressing except for a perverted uncle who supports it haha.
Ohh I remember that anime! I should rewatch it just for everything that's going on now!
Artwork said:
@Emmy
Lipstick lesbian?
A feminine lesbian. One who is still fairly girly in appearance and manner. Non butch. Etc.

I don't think I'd enjoy wearing lingerie. I'm too much of a panty girl. Hipster panties (the cut, not the subculture).
Artwork said:
Ohh I remember that anime! I should rewatch it just for everything that's going on now!
i actually really enjoyed it, has those quality feels haha
Artwork said:
Poor? Wouldn't Victoria's secret be pretty damn expensive?
That is why I do not have much. The quality I want is costly...
I want lingerie, it always looks so nice and interesting. Just makes me curious to how it would feel.
At least with that kind of face you are not bishonen enough to be mistaken to be a girl.

Or at least that is how it looks to me. Speaking of which... I somehow a nack to figure out if someone is dude or a girl from looks alone...
FoliFF said:
I somehow a nack to figure out if someone is dude or a girl from looks alone...
i'm usually able to also...i feel like i can tell over the internet too, although sometimes i don't get an impression either way
FoliFF said:
Speaking of which... I somehow a nack to figure out if someone is dude or a girl from looks alone...
I've ever only had occasional trouble telling with super butch lesbians.

Verrrrry cute, Art. You have nice eyes.
Artwork too cute for this world. Aaahhh.
FoliFF said:
At least with that kind of face you are not bishonen enough to be mistaken to be a girl.

Or at least that is how it looks to me. Speaking of which... I somehow a nack to figure out if someone is dude or a girl from looks alone...
Whatta ya expect :D. I'm still a guy Fluffy.
I might be fairly feminine but I still lack boobs, nice hair and some other things.

otaku_emmy said:
Verrrrry cute, Art. You have nice eyes.
Thanks Emmy~
There was actually 1 guy who came up to me and said I looked sexy haha.

SarahNL said:
Artwork too cute for this world. Aaahhh.
Ayaa, there's much cuter stuff to be found Sarah.

--
The area under my eyes has been pretty sore since yesterday. I scrubbed too hard trying to remove the make up haha. Have been applying lotion a few times a day, at first it stung really badly. Lotte had some cleansing soap, but still couldn't get rid of all the make up.

Here's an image of the stuff I bought at the con. At the end of the day the dealers usually sell stuff cheaper. They had this Hello Kitty goody bag for 9$ (15$ at the start of the day). Nothing really useful, but still cute. I might use the wallet to store coins at home. And I can probably paste the stickers to something.

Just a few more days till I see a psych.
I don't know cuter stuff though, do you? and cool stuff
*silently hoping for recognition*

Or this girl and her video's

Or my dog..

THERE IS!

And I got 300 followers on Tumblr today \o/
Artwork said:
The area under my eyes has been pretty sore since yesterday. I scrubbed too hard trying to remove the make up haha....
You can buy makeup remover which will remove the makeup and leave the skin behind......btw.
Kiho said:
You can buy makeup remover which will remove the makeup and leave the skin behind......btw.
Thanks sherlock! My friend uses some cleansing soap (atleast she said I had to use that) but I couldn't remove everything completely and ended up scrubbing too much.
It is tough being a girl huh...
Idk if there's a comparable English saying but in Dutch we say:
"wie mooi wilt zijn moet pijn leiden"
~if you want to be pretty you have to suffer

Haha.
Artwork said:
Idk if there's a comparable English saying
Indeed there is: "Beauty is pain."
Artwork said:
Thanks sherlock! My friend uses some cleansing soap (atleast she said I had to use that) but I couldn't remove everything completely and ended up scrubbing too much.
Another proverb: "You never get more than you paid for"

Cheap makeup remover is not worth the money. If you are going to play around with cosplay and need to remove all traces - get the good stuff. My wife seldom wears makeup as she does not like how it makes her skin feel, but for special events, she does and she uses Lancome Effacial and for the stubborn stuff Bi-Facil to remove it and it works.

Of course she also uses good makeup. If you are using cheap makeup, you may really need to use an industrial degreasing agent to get it off.
"if you want to look nice, you have to sacrifice"
aradan said:
"if you want to look nice, you have to sacrifice"
"throws a baby into the flames"
All hail the beautiful goddess aphrodite.
Artwork said:
"throws a baby into the flames"
All hail the beautiful goddess aphrodite.
these days all the kids are hailing Lilith. Personally I'm more of an Odin/Thor kinda fanatic ^^
Gender-bending. hah.

I love doing things that make people go "wtf" especially when it deconstructs culturally informed gender roles and stigmas. I've done a lot of hilarious things in this ballpark. Unfortunately, no stories. Friends might know I post here. xD

I've been into fitness hardcore since I was 14 and regrettably I cannot pull off a convincing trap these days. *tears*

( ie. thanx to age combined with just typical gender dimorphism. )

Well, unless anybody wants to see some "so bad it's good" comedy anyways.

Artwork said:
Cade said:
This is why normal people think anime fans are deviants.
Meh. Don't care.
You actually have no idea how happy reading this makes me... People around here are so god damn stuffy and anally retentive about everything.

Life is way too short & valuable to waste worrying about what other people think of you. ;>

It's your life and you don't belong to anybody, so you might as well live it the way you want. Public opinion be damned. xD

SarahNL said:

Artwork said:
Just out of curiosity not sure if it has been asked before. But are you not allowed to get a par-time job Sarah?
Even if I were to work every day of the week every hour of each day, it wouldn't be enough.

I wouldn't have anything for myself.
Don't mean to intrude but why is that? I have extremely close friends living in Netherlands, so I'm just wondering if your situation is all that different from theirs.

FWIW

Somebody said:

Something about lightinthebox that I cann't find in the thread now...
tl;dr
Mostly just being thrown to death ( possibly literally) with bills that I have no way of paying, in such a way that it only becomes less possible to even pay any of it, usually without any kind of warnings before hand or such ( So I don't even know it is happening in the first place ) and also other..reasons, I suppose. Trying what I can but nobody is willing to hire me :P , my old school still refusing to do things and such small obstacles that are taking ages for no apparent reason.

I'd prefer you use any money for yourself or for someone you know better or something. I might die soon anyway :P All the more reason to do it for someone else.
//thread