More like Asian eyes.
There are enough girls who apply make up in such a way to make their eyes pop more. IMO that doesn't really account to 'anime' to me.
Fascinating, how hard was it to do that? make up always seemed so bothersome to me :D Although never was able to test any of that out, not that I feel any specific desire to do so either.
Hard for a first time. I couldn't really reach my eyelids even if I closed an eye.. So I had to use 2 fingers to pull my lashes and eyelid down haha.
Yes it is bothersome I guess. But fun and nice to do at the same time.
Sounds interesting.
SarahNL said:
Sounds interesting.
My 'starters' kit lol.

Also Didn't share this.
The names on there seem funny to me, not sure why.

Skirt is nice, top is nice too. Well done! :P
I always felt self-conscious about wearing lip gloss, since it's so shiny. My lips look pretty with color on them though, so I go for more matte lipsticks.
I got jeans :3
Well not really jeans, but trousers. A more casual look. I saw these early last week and 3 days later they got a 50% discount so I went ahead and ordered them.
To my surprise they got here yesterday (all the way from China).

I've been looking for a fake-leather pair for a while but couldn't find it in any shops when I went out with my friend 2 weeks ago.

Sadly I don't really have any top to wear with the trousers, so I had to improvise a bit.
Eh, them feet should be covered. Looks manly. Pantyhose would do, I suppose.
I know. Veins bleh. Tho after having them on for a while it slightly fades, sadly I had to dress up quickly for this =P.
Boots just above my ankle would be best with these trousers.
Artwork looks more like a girl than I do! Dangit! :P Looks kinda awesome. Well done on getting those! Really quick too, thats odd.

Edit: Holy shit, I must be out of it more than I thought... I wrote "Girl" as "car" at first..and now almost car as card..geez.
they look manly cause they are tight in those shoes, boots should do it.
aradan said:
they look manly cause they are tight in those shoes, boots should do it.
>wear boots
>>Summer is coming!
Tensa said:
>wear boots
>>Summer is coming!
like i care, im not gona wear them :D
I enjoy skirts

Like alot

I need to get more thigh highs. New job though, so more girl clothes shortly hopefully!
I want a big mirror :_:
Change your male clothing shopping sprees into female clothing shopping sprees ONLY and keep it that way until mirror is bought.
Wear female clothes for the rest of your life.

I'm a good friend, ain't I?
Tensa said:
Change your male clothing shopping sprees into female clothing shopping sprees ONLY and keep it that way until mirror is bought.
Wear female clothes for the rest of your life.

I'm a good friend, ain't I?
You're amazing Tensa. A true master mind.
I'll probably get a new dresser anyway when we move cuz my current one is too small. And most bigger ones have mirrors.
I think I got lucky in that my closet doors in my apartment are mirrors
So when I was at my friends place earlier this week I mentioned one of the girls tried hooking me up with another girl.

Now that aside.

Apparently Lotte told her I do crossdressing.
Apparently she thinks it’s really cool as well.
Apparently they already discussed about dressing me up together.
Apparently she might also have clothes for me to wear.
Apparently she really wants to do my make up.

O_o

And then my parents say this hobby of mine is gonna make me hobo.
Artwork has insane amounts of luck hahaha.
Still no luck in love! :D
I asked her why she was trying to hook me up.
She told me she is usually really bored and has to do something.
So I mentioned maybe we should hook her up and have a boyfriend to do stuff with.
mfw she already has one :v

No qt Asian gf for Arty.
Artwork said:

And then my parents say this hobby of mine is gonna get make me hobo.
dont give up, you can still become one.
I might be a hobo pretty soon :D
Artwork said:
I want a big mirror :_:
I'm not kidding:

Mirror Film.

I wallpaper the interior of some of my apartment rooms with it.

You can get full length mirrors too (I have those as well) but compare the cost of transforming a wall or a door into a mirror with that vs buying any kind of furniture.

I'm going to back out of the thread now without clicking on anything.
sùzù said:
I'm not kidding:

Mirror Film.

I wallpaper the interior of some of my apartment rooms with it.

You can get full length mirrors too (I have those as well) but compare the cost of transforming a wall or a door into a mirror with that vs buying any kind of furniture.

I'm going to back out of the thread now without clicking on anything.
That could work. But I bet it's gonna look bad when I do it. And deteriorates in time.

Also you wont find nudity here. If that's what you're afraid of.
Artwork said:
That could work. But I bet it's gonna look bad when I do it. And deteriorates in time.

I have a small chance of posting a shot that shows my weeny, but I will mark it clearly as such. Otherwise, just artwork being sexy in this thread and me wishing to be
Artwork said:

Can I find the nudity somewhere else then? ;3
SarahNL said:
Can I find the nudity somewhere else then? ;3
No. My tumblr might have a few more images which I didn't post here. But no full nudity lol. That beats the purpose of crossdressing imo.
Artwork said:
It's heavier and more durable then it looks. One side has transparent film you'd remove, exposing a sticky side with adhesive.

The right way to do it is to get a friend to hold one side of it while you stick it to a surface, then use a strait edge to push out any air bubbles.

It's cheap enough to do a test with and see if you're happy with the results.

Artwork said:
hahah I wasn't being serious with that last statement. Just my sense of humor.

It's not a good idea to post compromising images of yourself anywhere but I don't really think that would bother me. By all means get freaky.