This topic is locked.

About my locked topic, please?
This thread can be locked/deleted when my issue is resolved, but I couldn't find a general thread for asking about a topic...? Did I miss it somehow?

Anyway, my topic "Who is this girl here...? (LOL, SHE PEED HER PANTS!)" was locked, but my entire question wasn't answered yet? Admittedly, I wasn't too clear, but I was still trying to figure out who the character herself was (in series), and what anyone else thinks about her/the series in that case, then.

Pretty much, I'm asking if my thread can be unlocked, because I think it'd be a waste of topic space for me to make a 2.0 for no reason. Sorry for the trouble! XOXO
We told you it was a girl from strike witches?
Yeah, I wanted to know more about her, though, and what people tought about her? It's not a huge, huge, big deal, I was just trying to figure it out, and have a little conversation, since I thought she was so kawaii, lol! X3
Yeah, there are quite a lot of other topics which can be used for general discussion or convocation of characters. It doesn't really require its own topic I don' think.
forum #62211 which you just made would be a more applicable option for things like what you posted earlier due to it being general and so more applicable for extended use.
You can talk about anime related topics, here.