I would say no, but then I'm not very good at discerning where/how to draw the line between what is and isn't loli.
To me, her limbs and torso look too long to be childish. The only thing vaguely loli about her is her chest and maybe her head shape.
To me her hips are way too developed to be loli. Loli will have a significantly less curvy torso.

Breasts also look smallest when a woman is laying flat on her back.

Her facial features are not loli.
What determines whether an image is "Hidden" or not? Also, how does one change this status?
Hidden? Assuming you mean on the .com site and excluding explicit loli, I can only think of the "Shown in index" flag. It only applies to browsing the posts section without any tags. Even just using the order:id_desc meta tag will show all posts regardless of whether they are "shown in index".

If you meant something else, please clarify.
A lot of the starless CGs say "Hidden" on the thumbnail when you do the hover+Shift thing.
You mean in the info box above the thumbnail? Yes, that's the "Shown in index" flag.
Uhm......should those be like that then? Because there doesn't appear to be anything...wrong about them.
Wires set them that way when he uploaded them. I'm not exactly sure why he did, but to me that's some of the ugliest stuff we have on the site so I saw no reason to even ask.

I don't think it really matters much at this point now that they are old.
I'll leave them alone then. I just thought it was weird.

Thanks for always helping me out, Zol.
Are this artist's pictures good to post?
Dummy said:
I really don't know where the line goes anymore... We got a lot of content these days that we would never have allowed in the past. I don't mind but I don't know either.
Dummy said:
Go for it. And if they delete it oh well.
Dummy said:
They are too small and the recent ones have a texture that I don't think waifu2x will like. I would consider the style to be borderline. I wouldn't delete them outright for style, but I wouldn't approve them either.
http://konachan.com/post/show/230534

I don't care if it gets deleted, but it seems at least one user has an issue with it.
While the size technically meets site qualifications it still seems far too small to pass for a wallpaper.
There. Everyone can be happy as peaches now.
otaku_emmy said:
http://konachan.com/post/show/230534

I don't care if it gets deleted, but it seems at least one user has an issue with it.
These edges are my primary problem with it.
S'gone now. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang.
Why was post #230544 deleted? Too much...wha?

Honestly, next time ya'll delete a "+3 day post", I'd encourage you to also like, say why it didn't make the cut, or Ima just assume the post is good, and just got deleted because it wasn't...'good enough'? I need detailed reasons.
The foreground lacks any real detail, the lights near the bottom of the window don't make sense and have harsh edges, the overall quality isn't fantastic, those mountains (I believe they're meant to be mountains) overlap onto some of the buildings.

It's just not a very good scenic piece, in my most humble of opinions.

P.S. And we can delete things if they're not "good enough". As I've said before, if we allowed any 'ol crap on here, quality control would go downhill fast.
otaku_emmy said:
The foreground lacks any real detail, the lights near the bottom of the window don't make sense and have harsh edges, the overall quality isn't fantastic, those mountains (I believe they're meant to be mountains) overlap onto some of the buildings.
Ok. Thanks.

P.S. And we can delete things if they're not "good enough". As I've said before, if we allowed any 'ol crap on here, quality control would go downhill fast.
No no no, I aint saying approve what u think is bad. I'm saying that maybe you can add on, like, instead of, "not approved in 3 days", you can say, "not approved in 3 days due to harsh edges and weird mountains", or I'll be wondering what specifically is the flaw.
Sometimes it's hard for me to articulate what exactly is not acceptable about a post. And it's not a rule that we have to list reasons for deleting something if it's past the three day mark.
post #230854

"Don't get into the habit of enlarging and cropping"

What's so wrong about that? And I absolutely love that pic.
Because you're technically breaking the rule, and you're sacrificing part of the image in the process.

If you want, ask Dummy to extend it properly. It shouldn't be hard, since the sides are just white curtains.
otaku_emmy said:
Because you're technically breaking the rule, and you're sacrificing part of the image in the process.
Wait...

That's a rullee?? There are MANY. APPROVED. IMAGES. LIKE. THAT.

And nah ah ah hun u ain't gonna delete those
Just don't keep doing it, Mattias. Find better things to upload.
otaku_emmy said:
Just don't keep doing it, Mattias. Find better things to upload.
ARRGHHH!! XD

Ur such a tough cookiee! I just want that cute bunnygirl back...oh, wait, fine, I'll extend that cute bunnygirl.

But about waifuing and cropping and general, I wanna hear more opinions on that. There are just way too many good ones we'd be missing out on.
No, just leave it alone.

Zolxys said it's fine.
otaku_emmy said:
No, just leave it alone.
Wait, leave what alone specifically?

Zolxys said it's fine.
What, that waifuing and cropping is fine?