Thanks for checking the posts. post #197874 and post #145998 is explicit loli (nothing extreme). I guess it is better to explain using a questionable loli post like post #145816. Because if Yuuki Mikan is exposed, the teapot will appear >_<

post #199101 (upscaled characters) is undeleted now and could be compared with the individual characters in post #198592 and post #198616.

post #202423 will get deleted (not sure if on sight or not), because it is a game CG and the quality minimum with official CG artwork is stricter. If post #202423 was not a game CG it would probably be accepted and tagged with jpeg_artifacts

The png in post #193006 is definitely cleaner than the jpg. Look at my tips for finding jpg artifacts in my previous comment. When you zoom in to 200% and look at the hair, you will see the png is cleaner.

Also a tip for noticing the edge of the original image in the background extend post #200602. Look at the image from the side of your screen (when using laptop, just push the screen away from you). It would make the difference in color more visible.