This topic is locked.

Can someone help identify this anime for me?
Two years ago (around June 2013) I found this Youtube video and it was a 4 minute theme song for this anime/hentai video game (PC I think). The thumbnail for this Youtube video looked very similar to this picture in the link posted below, except her other leg was raised up. She had dark hair and eyes and was also not wearing panties (nopan), and her left leg was raised up instead of her right (like the picture posted below shows)

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4703789

The video had pictures belonging to this series that I can't remember the name of. I've found the series and the characters in that video right here on Konachan. To give you a description of the characters in this anime, one of the pictures of the girls had long dark hair (brown?), looked like she was flying or in midair, was wearing a red bikini and had the back of her legs tucked behind her butt. Another character had blue or green hair and wore probably a one piece swimsuit. There was also a maid in this series. Anyway, I wonder if any one you recognize the anime (specifically PC game or eroge, if that's what it's called) that I am describing. I'll appreciate if you can help me memorize the name of the eroge or characters.
Without looking into your case; did you try checking the tags on those images? In the top left next to any image is a series of tags explaining the image. Tags are also color-coded according to it's function. Purple tags are the copyright (name of the anime or game that it's from or it could be an original in which case it would state that). Green tags are the name of the characters present in the image.

You can read all abou the color-coding of tags on the tag help page.
The only post by the artist Sakura Ryuken on Konachan is post #69894.

Also, you should have made what you were looking for more clear, as you switched between saying it was an eroge and anime/hentai several times.