This topic is locked.

[GIVEAWAY WINNER] Winner for the J-list Snack monthly giveaway! (September)
Once again I'm here to announce yet another Winner for our monthly giveaway!

As last time all the participants were thrown in a list that was then randomized via random.org, via the same website I pulled a number between 1 and 11 this time (number of participants) which happened to be 1, and in the randomized list number 1 is ....

Redraw - number 10

*Drum roll*

Traz64
HarukaNanase- did not reply

http://i.imgur.com/mmYVLBq.jpg (I have a 1920x1080 and a 1920x1200 monitors, that's why there's a black bar xD)

It's super fun for me to read (and listen this time!) to all of the submissions. :3

Congratulations!

Please provide an accurate email, name and mailing address for your shipment in either a dmail to me or an email to [email protected] by 11th September 12:00 GMT+2 (noon). If the required information is not provided I will then draw another winner which will be given the same amount of time (roughly 24 hours) to reply back.

Posting new post soon. Truly random once again to get more people involved!

As a reminder - a winner can not win another box for an year.

Congratulations once again!
Congratz HarukaNanase.

Also darn it alaron why am I on the 9th place instead of the first? xD
Congratulations on winning HarukaNanase!
FoliFF said:
Congratz HarukaNanase.

Also darn it alaron why am I on the 9th place instead of the first? xD
I always randomize the lists... :s
I'm just pulling your leg alaron, don't take it seriously. It's just that I just found it funny and ironic xD
Magical number 7! o/
*didn't win*
Crack luck 7? o\
The winner has not replied so I drew again! Same period for reply. The new winner is Traz64! Mail me with your info and congratulations!
Lol. Gz Traz! It's your lucky day!
Congratulations Traz!

> I even send HarukaNanase a notice that they had won...
alaron said:
The winner has not replied so I drew again! Same period for reply. The new winner is Traz64! Mail me with your info and congratulations!
Woo!!
Ahh..oops looks like I didn't notice, I was on holiday for a while. I guess i'll have to enter the next one.